• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shadiest spot you've done drugs... Vs solar eclipse

Was in a welding program at my school and we each had a booth with ventilation. Use to smoke weed/spice everyday and just let the ventilation suck the smoke out. One day I took a hit and was holding it and my teacher walked in to inspect my welds. Had to hold it in and just nod my head yes until he left.

Also use to drink a beer every hour on break in my schools parking lot. My school also houses the sheriffs department for the county.

Drove my friend to turn him self in at the police station. We sat outside on a bus bench right outisde and smoked a blunt then went inside the police station.

In a classroom while the teacher wasn't watching. I opened an Adderall XR and let it dissolve under my tongue. Oh so shady, I know.

Long ago.. at an (old) job at a cinema, doing ketamine in the toilets with another co-worker, then having to usher over 200 people in. I could barely speak- she could barely stand haha.

Oh and doing lines in the library. And smoking weed everywhere.

Last edited:
Eating several 10mg valiums while standing in a dumpster wearing a children's superman costume as the bars were letting out.

ROTFL Thanks for the mental picture. How do you end up in that spot?

When I was young, our town fair was a big thing, thousands of crappy meth-bomb ecstasy pills and a few pounds of mushrooms would come to town. It was always hard to find a safe place to smoke pot while the fair was happening with all those people and police around. We decided it was best to smoke bowls on the Ferris Wheel. Once you get near the top, take a huge toke and hold it until you pass the carney on the bottom, release as you get back towards the top. Great system... Only problem is that sometimes you take the toke, then get ready to go around again, but instead they let you off and you have no choice but to blow smoke all around the carney's

Take it from one of the CARNIES (correct spelling is carnies or carny :p) EVERYONE gets high on the ferris wheel and if the guy at the controls noticed the smell of weed, the only thing he was, was jealous because he couldn't do the same until after closing.

Okay, here's mine:
Did a line of meth off the table at Denny's. When the waitress came to check on us I just put my hand over it.
I've smoked meth and shot H in more catholic churches than I can count. Also done both in my boss's bathroom lots of times.

banging dope in porta-potties at festivals is always fun. also bumping coke at my grandma's birthday, which happened to take place at her church. i work at various event spaces downtown with very public bathrooms, and on new years eve rolled bowls of meth in the stall. the ultimate scumbag moment would've had to have been when i shot dope, in the drivers seat of my car, in rush hour traffic, while my friend was holding the wheel. not exactly harm-reduction material, i know...

banging dope in porta-potties at festivals is always fun. also bumping coke at my grandma's birthday, which happened to take place at her church. i work at various event spaces downtown with very public bathrooms, and on new years eve rolled bowls of meth in the stall. the ultimate scumbag moment would've had to have been when i shot dope, in the drivers seat of my car, in rush hour traffic, while my friend was holding the wheel. not exactly harm-reduction material, i know...

lol yeah I banged coke and smack in the same rig at new years eve festival in a porta-loo. I even got the rig from the first-aid tent by pretending there was a diabetic emergency haha

I guess it started with smoking bongs in my high school locker...Then progressed to pinching other students ADHD meds from the nurses cabinet and crushing and snorting in my maths book up the back of class lol

But I'd have to say the shadiest place was in the back of a police paddy wagon - i had my last shot of hammer already in a syringe hidden in my sock and they arrested me for trespassing in the drug dealers building after getting in an argument with some old fart about me falling asleep in the elevator. When the paddy stopped at a red light i took it with the handcuffs on.

But I've taken shots driving a car and stopped at red lights, parked outside the police station, on the train, at the train station (nearly got arrested for that one too), in the middle of parks, stadium seat while everyone else was watching the rugby, hotel lobbies, next to the Kings Cross fountain, next to the syringe machine with people walking past gawking at me....shit when i was desperate there really wasn't any where I wouldn't use my opiates.

Edit: Once had a shot with the police knocking on the car window with their baton and threatening to smash the window...

Only problem is that sometimes you take the toke, then get ready to go around again, but instead they let you off and you have no choice but to blow smoke all around the carney's

Count the rotations before you get on? 8)

I think public drug use has happened to everyone. I can remember being an idiot and smoking roxy's behind peoples houses and dropping 2c-I or 2c-e and going to countless restaurants and having to leave frantically. Snorted xanax in a park thought I was slick until a women walked by with her kids in disappointment

Mine was on the bus to a homeless shelter with a bunch of other people on it. My dealer came to the spot at the very last minute, and me being as impatient as I am I started mixing up a few shots for me and the other homeless dude that threw in on the dope. It was raw dope and I didn't break it up much so I knew it would take a few minutes to dissolve, and by the time it did the bus was there.

He reserved me a seat in the last row of the bus, and we were lucky enough to have the two schizophrenics that talked to themselves and didn't know about drugs sitting next to us. So we said fuck it, I loaded up two fresh pins with the solution, and we shot it up just before the bus started moving. That made the ride more enjoyable, until we got to the shelter and they were only letting 4 ppl off at a time since they search you, and they wouldn't let us off for a cigarette. Once we stated spazzing out over being able to smoke they let us out to do so, then all was well. Except for being homeless....

my friends' warehouse in Skid Row. its like something out of trainspotting but bigger and smellier.

I did MDMA at school before an oral presentation. I got the best grade I ever had on an oral presentation.

The other time was in the middle of a final, I took some Ritalin sublingually. I can't imagine how embarrassed I would've been if someone noticed.

Shadiest spot as in purely the shadiest spot or the shadiest spot to be taking drugs in?

The shadiest spot would be sniffing Ketamine off a bit of card on the floor in some old abandoned garage with dirty needles and broken glass and puke everywhere (we found a nice clean spot but still.. wasn't a nice place to be around).

The shadiest spot to be taking drugs in would probably be right in the middle of a busy pub smoking DMT at the bar. Then again, the bar was almost at closing time, it was late, there were only like 7 or 8 people there, and half of them were smoking the DMT too, including at least one of the bar staff, so the real one would probably be: Doing lines off the table in the middle of a different bar (where the staff very much weren't cool with it).

Someone should plug their drugs on a busy bus. Sure a bus isn't that shady but the minute you're shoving a syringe up your ass it suddenly becomes one hell of a sketchy place to be. Whoever does it and reports back wins the thread?

Something tells me I'm going to regret saying that when someone actually goes through with it.

PLUGGING ON THE BUS IN THE NAME OF HARM REDUCTION.
Then again, the bar was almost at closing time, it was late, there were only like 7 or 8 people there, and half of them were smoking the DMT too, including at least one of the bar staff
Sounds like Polands the place to be imo.

Definitely this one time on the train...
I had a girlfriend of mine hold up a jacket so it would block out any prying eyes (Lots of cameras on the train)
I prepped my shot, stuck it, and slammed it in under 1 minute.. Luckily, I slammed it just before people started boarding the train ..

My friend decided to park right down the street from our Methadone clinic and shot some of the shards we picked up. I ended up yakking on the side of the road haha.

Public parking garages and store parking lots with people walking every-which-way.

In a moving car, you never know if you gonna hit a sudden, spill-your-shot smash on the brakes haha. I HAVE seen it happen to my friends before, not a surprise because we we're all strung out and dopesick as fuck in the mornings, our hands would all be visibly trembling. I've ended up pushing through the vein (long-ass needle rig) and missed half of the shot because the driver stopped or jerked the car. I was definitely irate haha.

In bathrooms at family's houses because I feel like they all notice that I'm in there forever, and of course, I'd make the spoon rattle or something annoying. Oh! and your aunt or grandma knocking on the door would be a buzz kill. It's happened to me, fucking BUZZ KILL!