• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sexting it’s cheating or not ?

and if it's a phone you are using your phone #.
That's what text free and text now are for.

Beautiful little apps that allow you to pick whatever telephone number you want and you can set it up to go only over Wi-Fi.

If you're using a VPN and a browser that obscures your IP address and does DNS resolving for you, it's really hard for somebody to Even forensically figure out who you are.

It's not just text anymore. You can call, talk, send images, all kinds of stuff.

All over the world.

That's what text free and text now are for.

Beautiful little apps that allow you to pick whatever telephone number you want and you can set it up to go only over Wi-Fi.

If you're using a VPN and a browser that obscures your IP address and does DNS resolving for you, it's really hard for somebody to Even forensically figure out who you are.

It's not just text anymore. You can call, talk, send images, all kinds of stuff.

All over the world.
Okay but if you are tying to cheat then how ugonna find us !!!

I know about those numbers.

If you want to cheat then why not be honest about it ??? Things that make you say Hmmmm.

If you want to cheat then why not be honest about it ??? Things that make you say Hmmmm.
Maybe you're not sure you want to cheat, and you don't trust these skanky women that are sexting you all the way...

Glenn Close comes to mind.

And even if you do want to cheat, you don't want them to actually have your real number ever. Or your real name, or any reasonable idea of where you live within 40 or 50 miles.

That's how you get caught by your girlfriend or the crazy chick u been cheating with tracks your ass down cuz she don't want to share no more.

Maybe you're not sure you want to cheat, and you don't trust these skanky women that are sexting you all the way...

Glenn Close comes to mind.

And even if you do want to cheat, you don't want them to actually have your real number ever. Or your real name, or any reasonable idea of where you live within 40 or 50 miles.

That's how you get caught by your girlfriend or the crazy chick u been cheating with tracks your ass down cuz she don't want to share no more.

^ Good one ! Glenn Close lools. 👍 :limp:

You did not use cheat and honest in the same sentence did you?

Like I have told my daughter, in my over half a century of life, I have never met anyone that was only a liar, only a thief, or only a cheater.

In the best case they're only two out of three but almost every single one was all three.

Invariably, liars also cheat, and they almost always steal.

Thieves lie and cheat without question. Thieves have no shame.

Cheaters are also liars. I mean you got to kind of be good at it to not get caught. And they do almost always stoop to stealing just a little bit.

In my estimation, liars are the most benign. Followed by cheaters.

Thieves don't let them live with you, Don't let them be around your stuff or in your house or anywhere Unsupervised....

You did not use cheat and honest in the same sentence did you?

Like I have told my daughter, in my over half a century of life, I have never met anyone that was only a liar, only a thief, or only a cheater.

In the best case they're only two out of three but almost every single one was all three.

Invariably, liars also cheat, and they almost always steal.

Thieves lie and cheat without question. Thieves have no shame.

Cheaters are also liars. I mean you got to kind of be good at it to not get caught. And they do almost always stoop to stealing just a little bit.

In my estimation, liars are the most benign. Followed by cheaters.

Thieves don't let them live with you, Don't let them be around your stuff or in your house or anywhere Unsupervised....

^^^ But who lives with who ?! I don't live with anybody. Does that make me a thief now ?

I worked all of my life for my home and my property and my past paid for mortgages ?

Taxes are a certain.

^^^ But who lives with who ?! I don't live with anybody. Does that make me a thief now ?

I worked all of my life for my home and my property and my past paid for mortgages ?

Taxes are a certain.
Lol!

Did you steal something?

And no taxes are not theft. Taxes are part of a social contract that we enter into when we choose to continue living where we live and accumulating all our cool shit, in return for lots of services that we otherwise couldn't afford.

JbLtLrG.jpeg

Lol!

Did you steal something?

And no taxes are not theft. Taxes are part of a social contract that we enter into when we choose to continue living where we live and accumulating all our cool shit, in return for lots of services that we otherwise couldn't afford.
Was u a stripper?

Was u a stripper?
No. But I Have known a lot of them in my day.

Bit noncey.
You trying to say I'm a sex offender?

I have known lots of strippers. They used to like to come and hang out at the after hours club that I frequented. In the east coast city where I was living at the time, the strip clubs closed at 2:00 but the after hours club stayed open till 6:00 a.m. and they would get off work. Drop a bean or two and come party.

Many of them actually do develop an emotional attachment to their big tippers. I knew guys that dated them. I did not date strippers.

Perhaps you should go back and read for context why I responded the way I did.

It's not cheating unless you're sending pics imo. I have very sexually explicit text conversations with certain male friends and sometimes I read bits to my husband and he rolls his eyes at me and tells me I'm a header.
Aw he just came in the room, kissed me and said, "Such a pretty face", he's very sweet and he loves it if other guys fancy me because I look but don't touch anyone but him. And I love touching him and he knows it.
We've been married since the 90s btw, before texting was invented.

It's not cheating unless you're sending pics imo. I have very sexually explicit text conversations with certain male friends and sometimes I read bits to my husband and he rolls his eyes at me and tells me I'm a header.
Aw he just came in the room, kissed me and said, "Such a pretty face", he's very sweet and he loves it if other guys fancy me because I look but don't touch anyone but him. And I love touching him and he knows it.
We've been married since the 90s btw, before texting was invented.
Does he do it too? Talk to other women like that

If it's something that you wouldn't want your partner to see if they used your phone, it's probaly more closely related to cheating than not.

If it's something that you wouldn't want your partner to see if they used your phone, it's probaly more closely related to cheating than not.
So if you don't care that what you're doing is seen by your partner that makes it not cheating?

I don't think that your metric for cheating is very reasonable because the other partner might not agree.

Cheating is what your partner thinks, not what you think.

Free Love baby!