Sex on LSD! :)

saar_420- I've had passionate awe inspiring sex with my partner sober, but on acid our whole worlds collided into one glorious being. we stared at each other for so long that our faces became one and by penetration our energy was shared and our chakras opened and produced waves of cosmic delight.(i know it sounds insane and slightly hippyish, but it's the only way to describe it), i went from knowing that i loved my partner to truly knowing that i did and could see deep into him and realised that he was in love with me too.and yes i do hold that acid experience as a golden memory because it gave me a deeper connection with my partner and a better understanding of how we love each other and how sex is not just a way to pleasure but a way for our souls to combine and settle with one another.:)

saar_420 said:
So, although I won't deny there is advantages to be had with sex on LSD - if she becomes pregnant you could eat the child to get high again. .

Put your foot down on the throttle and tip back this way Raas.

However, it is essentially a shameful, cheaper way of recreating something special

Not this way.

Sex - these unfortunate days - is usually a horrid dirty thing, practiced by teenagers in an attempt to build up there self-asteem as they percieve themselves ugly

And sorry to be harsh but those are your perceptions of yourself, which you are projecting onto the world (as a means of liberating yourself from your own responsibilities and fuck-ups).

God is a shit btw. ;)

It really says something about your relationship with this woman(?), if you need to take doses of strong hallucinogens to achieve this passionate sex.

I think you misinterpret/misunderstand ! The point being that in order to achieve this kind of blissfullness one needs to trust (implicitly (oneself + ones partner ) That at least has been my experience , sex on acid with a person who you don't love is good. but with love nothing can prepare you for the depth of feeling that LSD allows you to release from/ to each other in a physical/emotional/spiritual/sexual ecstacy which at times can lead to a kind of melding together , I think something like perfection would be an adequate attempt to convey my meaning (to you anyway) ~ others clearly know this anyway !
I find it a shame that you can criticise things you obviously haven't experienced!
Love is like two matched diamonds !LSD shines upon them releasing colours which intermingle creating undreamt of hues of bliss !
This of course is only our subjective experience , we may be so deluded that putting pleasure and happiness high on our list of priorities makes us perhaps borderline insane ?
You with your negative take on things clearly do not comprehend (to my mind anyway) you may of course be "right" (for you) but it feels right for us , so why does that bother you ?
Surely your concerns about *the right thing to be/do* ought to be directed inwardly ? Because if not then you stray into the territory of ignorant bigotry!
I dunno if you've had sex/love within LSD experience ,maybe , maybe not, but clearly not with someone capable of giving everything and more, either that or you could not !

The following quote is a good summation of the way i/we see it , feel it I think!

By happyus
I've had passionate awe inspiring sex with my partner sober, but on acid our whole worlds collided into one glorious being. we stared at each other for so long that our faces became one and by penetration our energy was shared and our chakras opened and produced waves of cosmic delight.(i know it sounds insane and slightly hippyish, but it's the only way to describe it), i went from knowing that i loved my partner to truly knowing that i did and could see deep into him and realised that he was in love with me too.and yes i do hold that acid experience as a golden memory because it gave me a deeper connection with my partner and a better understanding of how we love each other and how sex is not just a way to pleasure but a way for our souls to combine and settle with one another.

DMT4Blood said:
Throughout the day I cried 3 times!! I watched my girlfirend turn into an old Indian woman who perfomed bollywood at one point during the day!
Also at one point, lying in bed, staring at my girlfriend, i saw a whole yard full of people in jamaica.... in her face!!!

Hahaha. This made me piss myself. But only because it mirrors an experience I had. (And also because you have inadvertently/subconsciously used the word 'Yard' as in 'Yardies' when talking about Jamaica. Set and setting anyone?)

Anyway, after a particularly crazy indoor trip a few years ago during which my g/f and I could do nothing but have sex in order to stay sane, we eventually came down enough to mumble a few words to each other. And she told me about fucking me around the world and uttered the immortal line

and when we were in India I had sex like an Indian

Yeah. Perhaps you had to be there. But it was funny as fuck and you just reminded me of it. Thank you.

StoneHappyMonday said:
(And also because you have inadvertently/subconsciously used the word 'Yard' as in 'Yardies' when talking about Jamaica. Set and setting anyone?)

Wow! Didnt even realise i had done that! It was the first word that came to mind when trying to describe the scene to my girlfiend!..... 2 black men standing in the entrance to a small building, talking to eachother, one of them smoking a spliff, standing next to a blue mopehead! As i looked left i saw lots of other jamaicans going about their days work in the yard! Could feel & hear the whole busy atmosphere ! :)
What sparked off the whole hallucination was a piece of my girlfriend's hair hanging in front of her face which to me resembled a palm tree and when i looked to the right of the palm tree, all of a sudden i was in jamaica!

StoneHappyMonday said:
Yeah. Perhaps you had to be there. But it was funny as fuck and you just reminded me of it. Thank you.

No bother! :) It was quite freaky how real & 'clear-as-day' it was when she turned into the old indian woman!
The whole thing came from her chanting some random line from a song & holding a scarf over her mouth. I was convinced (& still am) that she was Indian in a past life! I told her this while tripping and she said i wasn't the first person to tell her that! She's very interested in indian culture and she even has a belly dancing costume!
It was only last nite that i realised she doesn't actually look indian at all!
I strongly believe that the old indian woman i saw was her preincarnation.

saar_20 - happyus, Zoph & SHM said it better than i ever could! It feels right for us, so why does that bother you ?
Zoph said:
Surely your concerns about *the right thing to be/do* ought to be directed inwardly ? Because if not then you stray into the territory of ignorant bigotry!

zophen said:
Love is like two matched diamonds !LSD shines upon them releasing colours which intermingle creating undreamt of hues of bliss !

Love it! =D

I tried acid once with my boyfriend... and I can definitely say that I have never in my life before enjoyed giving oral sex so much! The sex was beautiful, I shed a few tears (of happiness) too as well 8o

Surely your concerns about *the right thing to be/do* ought to be directed inwardly ?

saar_20 - happyus, Zoph & SHM said it better than i ever could! It feels right for us, so why does that bother you ?

Something about that has the hallmark of deep set catholic guilt & repression about sex

It doesn't bother me at all. It just seems that your desires could be placed more discerningly. We all want what's best for ourselves, that includes myself.

See, my friend "Kayster" has had sex with over 100 different men (well ok, it's probably less, but I wouldn't be that surprised knowing her) and has tried many, many drugs. But is she happy? No! She's the one of the most miserable people you'll ever meet. A lot of people heavily involved in promiscuity and drugs are often miserable.

So, although sex and drugs are fun in their special own way. They don't really amount to much.

Coke + Speed + Sex = The best sex I have had.

Must try this though

...And so it's this sort of attitude on the thread, and the whole board largely which seems so unfulfilling to me. Behavioural abuse of something special; typical of today.

A "let's take what we can from life" attitude, even if it means hindering your own heart and mind. An absence of sentimentality and love towards life and others in regard of your own self-gratification. Using sources of spiritual vacuousness to conjure your delights.

Excuse me for these deep posts by the way. Duck_racer's avatar is starting to over-stimulate my mind.

i went from knowing that i loved my partner to truly knowing that i did and could see deep into him and realised that he was in love with me too.and yes i do hold that acid experience as a golden memory because it gave me a deeper connection with my partner and a better understanding of how we love each

I still maintain that you don't need to risk your mental health to get the most from your partner. However you did make one excellent point:

sex is not just a way to pleasure but a way for our souls to combine and settle with one another.

Excellent! Well done! You're getting it. You truely understand what sex is meant to be about - few people do. I'm happy you've found someone to experience this with.

And sorry to be harsh but those are your perceptions of yourself, which you are projecting onto the world (as a means of liberating yourself from your own responsibilities and fuck-ups).

What you are doing now is forming assumptions, drawn from your own ignorance. I am speaking from a point of self-actualisation; not some conveniently formed, self-comfort inspired delusion - produced from inner denial. When you realise this you may start to understand what I'm saying a little better.

Last edited:
Excellent! Well done! You're getting it. You truely understand what sex is meant to be about - few people do. I'm happy you've found someone to experience this with

Some people use different ways to express the same thing !

A lot of people heavily involved in promiscuity and drugs are often miserable.

So, although sex and drugs are fun in their special own way. They don't really amount to much.

That's one hell of a leap in reasoning to go from promiscuity & drugs = bad, to any sex & drugs = inconsequential. It rather seems a case of bending the logical inferences (and plain snapping them in some cases) to match your point of view rather than looking at any evidence and then coming to a decision. After all, a lot of cultures link sex with spirituality and drugs with spirituality, so how come sex + drugs suddenly becomes a double negative type of thing (according to you)?

^Must admit like F & B there's plenty to go at if one starts to utilise the stuff he chose to leave out !

Why is it that a small but significant %age of peole feel the need to try to impose their will on other people in such a negative way?
Generally tHe post although about LSD & sex or so named read more like fucking love poetry type of sentiments to me than evil sinners who are hurling their lives down a well from whence one cannot escape!

Love + LSD + Sex is absolutely exquisite ~ problem with that then ?

zophen

awesome!
my best memory:
it was my girlfriends 17th bday, i took her on a day trip to a hidden cave half way up a hill, dropped our tabs then dragged her and a ghetto blaster up to the spot, We started making out and getting into the bizness when i was like "holy shit!, man im tripping hard! are you feeling it too! and yeah it was the best combo of sex, drugs, music and setting...it got very primal.

needless to say getting back down the hill was alot harder.8o %)

LSD on Sex !!!

Ouch I'm struggling already language needs upgrading in my head !

Different approach, probably not doable but theres some bright girls and boys round here !

Try and explain it from the perspective of your subjective experiences of LSD !!

From the point of LSD dig ?????? %)

Predicts
views 24
Replies 3

zophen

Last edited:
Sorry, but we really don't need two threads about Sex on LSD that are active at the same time. ;) I'm happy to merge and let the thread go in a slightly different direction though.

saar_420 said:
I am speaking from a point of self-actualisation; not some conveniently formed, self-comfort inspired delusion - produced from inner denial. .

Oh are you now. Then perhaps you'd like to fully develop your self-actualization principles (have a word with your Counsellor) and start judging others without prejudice.

As a Christian, believing in only one God, your God, that should keep you tied in knots for a while.

A lot of people heavily involved in promiscuity and drugs are often miserable.

And were miserable, if not abused, before they came to these things.

Treat the causes, not the symptoms.

And God is still a shit.

saar_420 said:
I still maintain that you don't need to risk your mental health to get the most from your partner. However you did make one excellent point

Excellent! Well done! You're getting it. You truely understand what sex is meant to be about - few people do. I'm happy you've found someone to experience this with.

firstly by taking LSD i am not risking my mental health, in fact acid has helped me deal with problems in my life that had made me depressed. and guess what some of these problems were sexually based. I know that i do not need drugs to get the most from my partner, and we do not only perform sexual acts when fucked on something, because then i would say that we have a problem. Our drug intake is low now and because of that the times we do have acid together are special and connective in a way that you will never be able to understand, and the fact that you're so blinded by the way you see sex and drugs makes me pity you.
secondly- yes i do truly understand what sex is meant to be about....it's about reproduction, end off. However as the learned beings that we are we have realised that sex can be pleasurable, and that by giving one person sexual pleasure often we have a greater risk of that person not wishing to reproduce with some one else.
then we as humans realise that by someone giving us pleasure often and by us favouring them over others there is something more to the pleasure...something deeper and more amazing than any other emotion that we can feel...love. and by loving someone that you take acid with your whole world is opened up, you're completely honest and open with the other person and you bond with them in a way that you could never think possible.
Has anyone else here read the Ender saga by orson scott card?
in it he describes something called an auia(sp) that is like a peice of string that connects humans to each other, some pieces are weak because you've only met someone a couple of times, but the auia between someone that you love and yourself is so strong that there's nothing that can break the bond...that's the feeling that i know have with my partner. that there's an umbillical cord connecting us and that without him i could not survive. that's the deeper understanding that i've gained from drugs and love and sex.

pekkie said:
Sorry, but we really don't need two threads about Sex on LSD that are active at the same time. ;) I'm happy to merge and let the thread go in a slightly different direction though.

No, needd to apologise :) I didn't really think anyone would be able to even do it but it seemed a good challenge to my wired brain at the time! Then I thought about it and went away for a cup of coffee instead , wise move i think!

zophen

Me and my boyfriend once tried having sex on the peak of an acid trip (it was my first time, doing acid not having sex!) and we found it so hard!! I couldn't figure out whether i was horny or not and our bodies just felt like rubber! Very strange experience! And when we later tried it didn't work either because we kept getting distracted by deep and meaningful issues we wanted to talk about.

On another acid trip we had sex towards the end of the trip which proved much more successful and was amazing! I felt things i hadn't felt before! Although i have to say, just the other week we actually managed to have sex on pills and personally for me, it beat sex on LSD hands down!

^Shock horror!!!!!

Keep trying it can't hurt !

i think personally if i'm just wanting physical gratification then i agree sex on mdma...if it can happen is better. but, for me anyway, sex on lsd is something all together different. i dont think that i can compare it to anything else because it's uncomparable, it's such a beautiful and unique experience, that can be so pure and amazing that it makes me cry sometimes just remembering it, so :p to anyone that says it's no good!(saar_420) =D