• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

seroquel meth

I have never heard of seroquel being used exclusively to treat schizophrenia and maybe it is but its not exactly one of the most common drugs used by itself.

So Id be asking what the deal is with that and ask for alternatives to the injection that could be more effective and with less chance of having serious side effects than depot.

You do need to keep taking medication. Show you take your mental health seriously and when you gain back the trust that you will be reliable then you need to keep that trust by really taking your meds.

Living your life the way you want to is the best outcome so to do that you need to take clozaril or a related drug so your symptoms are best eased and also find out what other things you should do to not have side effects.

When you have that sorted and you still want to use, remember if you fuck it up you will just end up on depot again .

Being in charge of your meds does give you leeway with the timing of taking it within reason and taking it earlier than usual one day and having a hit the next day could be your best bet. Bear in mind though you shouldnt miss a dose entirely but its not like some contraceptive pills where even a half hour difference could mean you get bloody pregnant.

My mate was really strict with herself in taking clozaril at the same time every day but also enjoyed going out drinking and went to doofs and had acid and weed and ecstacy. Those worked for her regardless of her meds and yeah she wouldnt have taken it the night she went out but took the next days dose lunchtime and not just before bed.

Its trial and error man.

Ok thanks for the advice.i might see if i can get clozaril then but i doubt it

What about 1gram of seroquel?
How long til its out of my system and can smoke meth again? Scrap that edit im on 400mg now

Last edited:
Well people shoot cocaine and quetiapine. Referred to as 'Q-ball' or 'slow ball'.

It may cause some idiopathic interaction but abusing neuroleptics seems a bad idea.

Well people shoot cocaine and quetiapine. Referred to as 'Q-ball' or 'slow ball'.

It may cause some idiopathic interaction but abusing neuroleptics seems a bad idea.

That wasnt my question how long til 400mg out of my system

What i noticed. I shot a normal dose of speed. The effects were totally different than what i experienced in the past. I noticed that there was no euphoria, but the side effects were still there. Racing heart and what not. I did the shot at about 9 in the morning. What i also noticed, was at about 12 to 1 later that day was that euphoria has indeed developed over time. So i dont really know whats up with the 4 hour delay. I am aware of how seroquel and m-amp work. I understand how it blocks, but why after 4 hours did it start working? By the way at the time i did the speed i didnt think about the seroquel blocking. I take 100mg of seroquel for sleep because i do stupid shit on benzos.
Look in all honesty...if I have meth say 24 hours after my last quetiapine dose....I get jittery and nervous, not much euphoria/libido. But. If I skip a dose of quetiapine and have the meth in the morning, man it's a heck of a day 😊 but there's really no point in having m-phet within 24 hours or so of your last dose of quetiapine...it will still be in your system and can produce some nasty side effects that are highly pronounced..I suspect it's from the clashing dopamine effects. Takes about 30 hours since your last dose of quetiapine for it to clear your system. Don't bother getting high before that 30 hours is up...you won't feel shit!!! Wait it out, have a nap and a feed, have a coffee, dose up in the morning instead of the gloomy night time. Or early in the morning instead of late at night while the quetiapine is still in your system 🙃

A friend of mine once gave me a backy bong with crushed up quetiapine in it...I can't say I recommend it, it's like a bit of a dopamine rush. Really strange. Possibly habit forming 😂

I've taken Seroquel to sleep after doing meth, then wake up in the morning and smoke more meth... And it seemed to work just fine.

Well yo
I've taken Seroquel to sleep after doing meth, then wake up in the morning and smoke more meth... And it seemed to work just fine.
I'm guessing you probably don't take it daily...if you do there's probably a higher amount in your system. What dose did you take? Once off it probably will wear off super fast (the quetiapine) but trust me once you develop a tolerance to it...150mg feels like nothing then 300mg is enough to knock you out etc. I do have bipolar/schizoaffective so I do take it regularly. A single dose of quetiapine will wear off super fast...when you take it daily or just about, it takes longer to wear off. It's kinda like smoking weed, if you haven't smoked it in a while and have a cone, you'll feel it. If you smoke cones every day, you'll need a stick to get you through the day after a few months...psychologically addictive I think the term is. Anyway, if you're taking quetiapine daily and in a dosage higher than say 100mg or 150mg, it will stick around on your system. Like sticky buds 🤪

Well yo

I'm guessing you probably don't take it daily...if you do there's probably a higher amount in your system. What dose did you take? Once off it probably will wear off super fast (the quetiapine) but trust me once you develop a tolerance to it...150mg feels like nothing then 300mg is enough to knock you out etc. I do have bipolar/schizoaffective so I do take it regularly. A single dose of quetiapine will wear off super fast...when you take it daily or just about, it takes longer to wear off. It's kinda like smoking weed, if you haven't smoked it in a whole and have a done, you'll feel it. If you smoke cones every day, you'll need a stick to get you through the day after a few months...psychologically addictive I think the term is. Anyway, if you're taking quetiapine daily and in a dosage higher than say 100mg or 150mg, it will stick around on your system. Like sticky buds 🤪

Normally I take seroquel maybe 2-3 times a week at 25mg. When I need to come down off a stimulant I might take 75mg. But that doesn't happen very often.

Normally I take seroquel maybe 2-3 times a week at 25mg. When I need to come down off a stimulant I might take 75mg. But that doesn't happen very often.
Well honestly...say someone takes a daily dose of 200 or 250mg quetiapine, they'll have wayyy more quetiapine in their system compared to someone who takes 25mg daily...excuse my rough mental maths but maybe ~60-80mg vs 10mg after ?? Around 12-15 hours?

I've took a few 25mg seroquel at night the past 3 days and I just attempted to smoke some ice and I felt nothing. I'm guessing it was because I was iving previously the smoke didn't really do much.