• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

seroquel meth

So after 19 days which is the clopixols half life will methamphetamine work but just not to the full extent because only half the drug has been eliminated from my system?

Why are you taking seroquel and the depot injections at the same time? How often are the injectione? Why are you having the injections as opposed to tablets? Would you be reliable in taking your meds if you had tablets instead?

Because the depot could have side effects like you being unable to control your body temperature rising and also apparently can cause irregular heartbeat its not a goid idea to take meth while on depot.

This is a harm reduction site so it would be in your best interests to do what you can to not indulge.

However a lot of people just dont want to hear that and will do it anyway.

You will have a pretty steady level in your bloodstream with fortnightly injections and you cant miss an appointment.

You need your meds ok. Maybe try adjusting to the tablets or switching to another medication that does not have such severe risky side effects.

Seroquel might not be suitable on its own for you and I dont know why you are on both at once.

What about clozaril?

Anyway switch to a tablet and do not miss a dose but you can delay dosing or space some out a little better once in a while and have a bit .

Why are you taking seroquel and the depot injections at the same time? How often are the injectione? Why are you having the injections as opposed to tablets? Would you be reliable in taking your meds if you had tablets instead?

Because the depot could have side effects like you being unable to control your body temperature rising and also apparently can cause irregular heartbeat its not a goid idea to take meth while on depot.

This is a harm reduction site so it would be in your best interests to do what you can to not indulge.

However a lot of people just dont want to hear that and will do it anyway.

You will have a pretty steady level in your bloodstream with fortnightly injections and you cant miss an appointment.

You need your meds ok. Maybe try adjusting to the tablets or switching to another medication that does not have such severe risky side effects.

Seroquel might not be suitable on its own for you and I dont know why you are on both at once.

What about clozaril?

Anyway switch to a tablet and do not miss a dose but you can delay dosing or space some out a little better once in a while and have a bit .

Because "they" wanna take me off seroquel so they've introduced a depot & if they just stop seroquel with its short half life my symptoms will come back. Yes i would be reliable invtaking my own meds.

I wana stay on just seroquel because it has a short half life & i can skip a night and take meth.

What about 19 day half life?
Would i feel meth because half the drugs out of my system just not to its full potential?

One time I took a seroquel after being awake two days on speed and I suddenly felt like it was a genuinely good idea if I killed myself..... I almost called 911 because the urge to hang myself was palpable

What about 19 day half life?
Would i feel meth because half the drugs out of my system just not to its full potential?

You keep repeating your question over and over. People have answered you. If you don't like the answer then go try your meth and see for yourself how it is and let us know how it worked out for you.

You keep repeating your question over and over. People have answered you. If you don't like the answer then go try your meth and see for yourself how it is and let us know how it worked out for you.
my bad. i just didnt see any replies thats all
yeah the meth was ok but not to full strength. damn how do i get off these meds? help me buelight

You cant. You have schizophrenia. Thats just the way it is.

I have friends with schizophrenia who take clozaril tablets and every now and again can take acid and have a good time doofing.

Switch to the tablets but dont stop taking them. Just nudge the timing.

You cant. You have schizophrenia. Thats just the way it is.

I have friends with schizophrenia who take clozaril tablets and every now and again can take acid and have a good time doofing.

Switch to the tablets but dont stop taking them. Just nudge the timing.

cant switch to tabs im forced to take depot. how can i avoid the depot? say im sick for a few weeks?

What i noticed. I shot a normal dose of speed. The effects were totally different than what i experienced in the past. I noticed that there was no euphoria, but the side effects were still there. Racing heart and what not. I did the shot at about 9 in the morning. What i also noticed, was at about 12 to 1 later that day was that euphoria has indeed developed over time. So i dont really know whats up with the 4 hour delay. I am aware of how seroquel and m-amp work. I understand how it blocks, but why after 4 hours did it start working? By the way at the time i did the speed i didnt think about the seroquel blocking. I take 100mg of seroquel for sleep because i do stupid shit on benzos.

Thats strange...maybe seroquel delays it a bit and eventually the meth overpowers it in the end

cant switch to tabs im forced to take depot. how can i avoid the depot? say im sick for a few weeks?

Why are you forced to take depot?

I have a friend who was forced to because she went off her neds and ended up in the mental health ward and because she refused to take her meds they had no choice.

She was a danger to herself and others without meds but fine with.

Your illness is just like any other that needs medication so you just have to take it and be seen to be responsible and take it seriously.

You can still have fun once in a while once you can take your meds reliably.

Once you have been able to get on tablets you can then figure out occasional drug use but on depot its not a real option.

Why are you forced to take depot?

I have a friend who was forced to because she went off her neds and ended up in the mental health ward and because she refused to take her meds they had no choice.

She was a danger to herself and others without meds but fine with.

Your illness is just like any other that needs medication so you just have to take it and be seen to be responsible and take it seriously.

You can still have fun once in a while once you can take your meds reliably.

Once you have been able to get on tablets you can then figure out occasional drug use but on depot its not a real option.

Because they found out i wasnt taking oral medication

Why is NO ONE telling this guy that maybe methamphetamine isn't that best idea since he's schizophrenic?

Its a safe bet illegal would be aware of that to be honest and its actually more of a worry if he decides one way or another to stop taking his meds so he can get the highest possible.

So given op seems determined to indulge despite his illness and what he is currently been given to treat it will make meth virtually ineffective, an alternative of maintaining his treatment yet somehow having a bit once in a while might be a happy medium.

A life without drugs is no life at all. I'm not schizophrenic that's what they say not me

I dont have schizophrenia so cant relate to what its like to be affected by it or how it feels when they are convinced you have it. My flatmate a couple of years ago was diagnosed mid teens and I met her when she was in her late 30s. She knew deep down she struggled with her mental health as she had regular visions of obscure scenes playing like a live show around her and had voices of a few people who never left her alone wanting her to fight their fights for them. She said it was always noisy and she couldnt actually concentrate on what was happening around her. She couldnt have a normal conversation with anyone as these other people were trying to get her attention and it was very unsettling and she couldnt hold down a job as the visions and voices were disturbing her train of thought and was fired a lot.

I met her friends she made through being in state care and some had ECT which lessened the symptoms but they were still unable to work due to just not being totally present in the moment.

She had to take clozaril and it eased the visions completely but the voices were just muted. The side effects were pretty bad and she gained a lot of weight she couldnt stop eating but couldnt shit either.

The worrying part was when she decided she wasnt ill but her mental health was normal and they were trying to control her with meds. She ended up in the state mental health ward and given an injection and held until she could understand she needed to take it.

But she didnt and took off overseas and her parents went and found her and brought her back.

She was convinced she was married to her soulmate she knew from childhood and he was coming to be with her. She said they exchanged love letters that always disappeared when she went to show people .

She ended up at the airport arrivals lounge to wait for him and was there for a couple of days until she was picked up by the police and readmitted.

It was so shit. She didnt understand why her family and friends didnt believe she was married then when she started responding to meds she was devastated her husband seemed to disappear and she was forgetting him.

But she took her meds routinely after that and hasnt been able to get regular work but is getting better.

Unfortunately when she was off her meds she declared she didnt need disability pension as she was not ill and was rejected when she reapplied .

Illegal- mate if you have been diagnosed with schizophrenia then try to accept this within yourself. Its not a big deal, its just an illness and tending to think you are fine means the meds are working. If you go off them the symptoms will return and those symptoms could really disrupt and upset you or just be background annoyance depending on what they are.

So whatever your plans are drug wise you have to put your meds first and make them work.

So get to be reliable with taking the tablets rather than injection. Drugs can wait. Counting them out completely is advisable but if you cant accept never then aim for later.