• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

seroquel meth

Anyone have any info on Clopixol?
If the half life is 19 hours when is it out of my system ?

Last edited:
Does anyone know of any antipsychotics that don't block the effects of drugs?

How long do i have to wait til a drug with 19 days half life is out of my system ?

Seroquel ive never heard of clopixol but my guess it blocks dopamine

Yeah what about 19 days will be the half life do u think I'll feel a bit of the meth just not to it's full potential?

Id take 30 days maybe even consider 90 days off meth. I stopped amphetamine for a few months and it had some benefit then its still there when your done. Sometimes its not just the drug but being the driver not the passenger going doing whatever to get it. Because, once you see i can keep myself alive and sometimes its garbage, mostly its ehh, but sometimes i feel good independent of meth it makes it soo much more euphoric because its no longer the highlight of your life.

Amphetamine really is my life without it i get narcolepsy where i passout and cant move my muscles. And when i take it i feel like i come alive. But of your breathing at a party i wouldnt feel very high. I feel high when im using to get the energy to do the hard stuff. The euphoria is after.

Have you tried maybe just using to work and if your not feeling high after work maybe trying a new hobby like ill take amph and listen to english literature classes on youtube because it gives me a high because im not chasing a peak im just trying to feel good enough to try and do better

Does anyone know of any antipsychotics that don't block the effects of drugs?

No. Antipsychotics do exactly that. They shut down dopamine receptors so amphetamines wont work. Its particularly useful when having to knock a methed up person out.

Seroquel acts differently at different doses depending on body weight. My shrink told me the high doses 600mg are really mainly for sleeping patterns and anti osychotic doses are lower.

Its a weird drug.

Nevertheless meth wont work AS WELL the day or two after. Actually even more. Dopamine takes time to return to normal.

If you are on seroquel and its for meth psychosis and you need further help with cravings its best to ask for lorazepam.

Give meth a break for a while. Its a waste of money right now and you just need to ride it out a while.

http://http://rcm.mums.ac.ir/article_3375.html

Heres a link that has info on aome non traditional treatments like an antibiotic for psychosis. But I still recommend a break from using.

Last edited:
I haven't used methamphetamine for about 1 month.

I'm still on Seroquel but a Depot as well.
So does Seroquel block the effects of methamphetamine ?

You're still on seroquel plus a depot? You have no chance of getting high. Why don't you get that

Why are you on seroquel mate? Can you tell some of your history?

Look. I was on seroquel many years ago getting off meth but for a while I used them knocked myself out then used. I was on 175mg a day at the time down from 300. 3 x 25mg through the day and 100mg night.

But if I had a hit yeah I did feel it but did not get off my head. I still had to fucking work going through this so eventually a month off work and quit for 8 years.

At your dose theres no point in using meth. If you are very intent on using you must try to fight it. Benzos help cravings. Short term. If you are determined to you will have to get off all other meds and that will suck. A few days at least. And no you wont get the rush.

Look. I was on seroquel many years ago getting off meth but for a while I used them knocked myself out then used. I was on 175mg a day at the time down from 300. 3 x 25mg through the day and 100mg night.

But if I had a hit yeah I did feel it but did not get off my head. I still had to fucking work going through this so eventually a month off work and quit for 8 years.

At your dose theres no point in using meth. If you are very intent on using you must try to fight it. Benzos help cravings. Short term. If you are determined to you will have to get off all other meds and that will suck. A few days at least. And no you wont get the rush.
Because i have schizophrenia. I plan on s r aying off seroquel so i can get high on methamphetamine and also avoid the depot somehow so i can feel methamphetamine

What do u mean u felt it but did not get off you're head?

I was iv drug user so didn't feel the instant lift or rush. I just felt alert. You can't just stop your dose for a few days and reducing it isn't a great idea but better than nothing.

I was iv drug user so didn't feel the instant lift or rush. I just felt alert. You can't just stop your dose for a few days and reducing it isn't a great idea but better than nothing.
Exactly....it's better than nothing