Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Seinfeld

Oh man, don't bring up Curb as well!! Too many hilarious scenes between both of them. The funniest for me in Curb are between Larry and Susie. That woman is so fkn funny. You don't see that much swearing in US comedy compared to British, apart from a few shows. South Park of course, but a *woman* swearing is pretty rare. When Susie goes at Larry and Jeff it's just classic.

Ok Seinfeld...

LOL @Robi hahahahahaaa. God I love good comedy.

Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm are so good I started wondering if maybe I'm Jewish (not at all as far as I know). Larry David isn't exactly orthodox though haha. These two together 😂

LOL @Robi hahahahahaaa. God I love good comedy.

Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm are so good I started wondering if maybe I'm Jewish (not at all as far as I know). Larry David isn't exactly orthodox though haha. These two together 😂

I lose it over Absolutely Fabulous ,Im sooooo Pasty, but thats off topic,my mom lived for Seinfeld, I actually started watching it on Netflix,Im the love child of Patsy and Kramer, I just know it

I lose it over Absolutely Fabulous ,Im sooooo Pasty, but thats off topic,my mom lived for Seinfeld, I actually started watching it on Netflix,Im the love child of Patsy and Kramer, I just know it

Oh AbFab.. I was best friends and housemates with a gay guy for a while and whenever we got drunk (which was every night) we'd do Eddie and Patsy. He was Patsy of course. I love Joanna Lumley and been watching her travel show. The lovechild of Patsy and Kramer.. Gosh, that'd be interesting. I'm more the lovechild of Elaine and Kramer 😁

Oh AbFab.. I was best friends and housemates with a gay guy for a while and whenever we got drunk (which was every night) we'd do Eddie and Patsy. He was Patsy of course. I love Joanna Lumley and been watching her travel show. The lovechild of Patsy and Kramer.. Gosh, that'd be interesting. I'm more the lovechild of Elaine and Kramer 😁
i cant tell you how many Samhain parties ive attended with patsys and eddies, have you seen elaine dance, i kid you not that how my mother danced at the blue moon saloon in Encinitas and i dont think she watched Seinfeld then, it would embarrass me but now i bust up, you gotta see her dance!

Last edited:
i cant tell you how man Samhain parties ive attended with patsys and eddies, have you seen elaine dance, i kid you not that how my mother dances at the blue moon saloon in Encinitas and i dont think she watched Seinfeld then, it would embarrass me but now i bust up, you gotta see her dance!

Oh I've seen Elaine dance alright 😁 I even know the name of the episode lol

ty you, needed that, mom a bit more cavewoman but all thumbs,odda mah godda that makes me laugh so hard when she dance

Imagine her dancing while she's on Valium like in the "Stella" episode! My friends and I watched Seinfeld when it first started here, in about 1994. It was weird because the humour was so similar to ours, yet they were 30-somethings in NYC and we were early-20s in Melbourne, Australia. Humour/comedy is a fascinating thing to me.

Imagine her dancing while she's on Valium like in the "Stella" episode! My friends and I watched Seinfeld when it first started here, in about 1994. It was weird because the humour was so similar to ours, yet they were 30-somethings in NYC and we were early-20s in Melbourne, Australia. Humour/comedy is a fascinating thing to me.
gilda radner prank GIF by Saturday Night Live

I love Seinfeld, top tier sitcom, shame Larry left after season 7 though, 8 & 9 were definitely different and they kinda lacked his signature flow of (jokes in) scenes and the coming together of storylines. Still great seasons.

Both Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm had many great characters, but my all-time favorite is Leon (J.B. Smoove).
Absolute comic genius!