• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Seeking Advice for the Week from Hell...

Loperamide really helps me when I run myself out of morphine early.

50 mg holds me for the day.
(this is dangerous and can hurt your heart)
Just be sure not to take it for very long.
3-5 days top or there are some very bad prices to be paid.

I have recently tried Kratom for these situations also and have been pleasantly surprised.
You kinda have to work with it and see what the right combo works for you.
I have found a combo of the Loperamide at lower doses (20-30 mg) and 6 Kratom capsules works great!
I used to take 10 15 20 mg lope but without benzos and no sleep eating so much wrecked my stomach.
until I found just 6 to 8 mg actually does almost the same and doesn't wreck my stomach like the larger doses. And never take on an empty stomach

Last edited:
I used to take 10 15 20 mg lope but without benzos and no sleep eating so much wrecked my stomach.
until I found just 6 to 8 mg actually does almost the same and doesn't wreck my stomach like the larger doses. And never take on an empty stomach

Lately, I have been doing about two weeks on subs, a day break, then a few weeks on Kratom. I’m not sure, but this last bout with Kratom may be it for a while. I managed to go through a very decent online vendor and get some great strains, but I hated what it did to my stomach (nausea and general upset) and I also dealt with constant skin problems and major joint aches on and off. And needing to re-dose was a pain. Overall, I’ve decided to step away for a bit and assess my options. I really appreciate everyone’s input, and hope everyone is well. Thanks... 🙏

^If you don't write off kratom entirely, Red Dragon and Red Sumatra both last significantly longer than a standard Bali or Maeng Da.

I'm glad you made it through your hell week👍

^If you don't write off kratom entirely, Red Dragon and Red Sumatra both last significantly longer than a standard Bali or Maeng Da.

...good to know!! I will probably pick up some new strains and go back to it eventually. I go back & forth about it.
I do not think I have found the perfect strand that works for me yet. That might be a game-changer. Thanks!

yup.
you are right.
I was using way more than needed.
Learned that the hard way recently.

I am back on schedule now, off the lope and feeling a lot better!
YAY!