Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow
I feel like I made a brake through.

My heart has joy in it.

Soon I will be calling a lady sweetheart!

A long time I don't say I love you.

In the US, I remembered hearing "I love you" everywhere for everyone all the time :) , including me. There are countries that you only say that you love someone in a special moment. We don't say I love you bye, although it's nice and beautiful.

I say I love you to my daughter or to my son and relatives in general when we hug and say meaningful things to each other. Not at all when I'm saying good bye, unless it's the last good bye for a while. I guess it's a cultural thing. I wouldn't say I love ya as often as I used to hear but I miss it sometimes.

Trip2thesky, you need to get out of this situation. It will only get worse. Coming from experience, this will become a vicious cycle that you will get eaten up in. It's not worth it, even if he says he loves you, he does not care about you. He does not belong with you. This is not your fault. You need to get out.

I have a feeling you won't though. It doesn't sound like you're at a breaking point yet, but you can't let it escualte to that.

If you are in a safe place where you can call 911, do so, now.
If you you are not in a safe place and the abuser is around, you can secretly call the police and order a pizza. they are trained to help in these situations, they will know what you're doing. Call them, order a pizza, even if the cop is confused and think you called the wrong number, keep the cop on the line. They will ask you if you're in danger, ask for pepperonis, extra cheese, sausage anything. Keep them on the line. Answer only yes or no questions, if they ask if you're safe say no, if they ask if someone dangerous is around you say yes, and keep it brief. Ask when the pizza can arrive. They will say they will send a car over.

You can youtube this interaction if you google Pizza Call Police

Unfortunately wanting to help people can sometimes be frustrating. I feel for those in need of help who could have their sharing ignored due to people who pretend to be in real danger situations so they can play with our minds while they get drunk and laugh. But we move on.

To 3 people:

1) It would have been easier if you have been more honest in the beginning but sorry for reacting rudely, myself.

2) You are very impressive. I hope this time will be different. Even if it's not though I think that's OK, and I'll just wait til next time, perhaps I'm an idiot, but, fuck it.

3) Excuse my loss of composure and rationality, that was just wrong and embarassing and not an approriate method of communication. I hope you can genuinely forgive my words and I will take your advice regarding what we later discussed.

This is quite cathartic. I may return here when I'm not zolpidemmed.

** I wish I was Zolpemed, lol.

To someone in my life along time ago.

You think you may have the upper hand and defeated me,burned me, destroyed me.

Well,enjoy your short time in the bubble in which you live.
Soon, you will be completely exposed. All your hidden secrets and things that you played will be in the light, in a court of law, at the minimum to destroy your fake hidden, life.

You may have thought you "taught me a lesson". I'll give you that. You sure did. However now it"s time for you to be taught a real one!

Please enjoy your last days of a fake life.
You will legally be exposed soon :)

Sometimes I think we just need some quiet time, or fun time if you want to, as long as we don't discuss about everything. No-win situation.

I just want you to understand I'm scared of chasing you when you won't really tell me whether I am suppose to or not. You get upset when I don't look for you but you don't look for me and then you blame me.
You hardly talk to me when I do call you or text you but you won't tell me not to call you or text you. I don't know what I did wrong because you won't tell me. Now all of a sudden you are upset at me
again for I don't know what reason and I don't know what to do or who to tell without looking like an idiot.

^ You are probably not doing anything wrong. Let him chase you. ;) ( Sorry to jump in... )

I hate you.
You've destroyed us. I wish I'd never met you.
I guess this thread applies since you're on the other side of the pond from me hence I can't say it to your face :p

I'm glad you're a part of my life and that we've kept in touch and shared experiences with each other over the past... 7 years or so. <3

I have lost the ability to trust you, so I will no longer give you insight on what goes on in my head.

This is your fault for being a serial liar and not sure if I could ever confide in you again.

Could you strim my whole garden while you're out there please, rather than just the guilt-trip strip you do down the side

We've been back in touch for a few months now. I was skeptical about your intentions at first, but you have proven you are serious about me.

I'm falling for you and working hard so we can be together very soon. Thanks for coming back into my life and being a man I admire.

I know I am a really big fu@%er but you need to stop telling people that I'm going to hurt them when they piss you off. It was a little humorous at first but cops don't even ask what happened when they see my size. I think that's why your neighbor cleans his shotgun on the porch for me to see, he was a really nice guy before you started WWIII. You can be such a sweet girl, I don't know why you have such a temper towards these people over stupid crap like parking in your space. Next time I will be saying this to your face..

Not that I wouldn't say this to your face, I'd actually be quite happy to, but it's no longer even necessary.

I forgive you. For the whirlwind of emotion I felt, that was you seeking self gratifying attention- attention you'd not had in such a long time.

No wonder you became angry & self contradictary in weeks alone, it's difficult to remember lies with a opiate habit.

Not that each adult in your then family home did, correct? It's innate to think by drawing someone down it raises you above them. Trying to seem a martyr by saving another.

To think a lifelong dream career helping others could've been damaged by your stories.

You yourself left my thoughts as many months ago than the weeks we flirted for & spoke of a future.

Having a mutual friend who could clarify the truths to me, whilst sharing giggles during my recent health treatment momentarily had me wondering what sort of narcissist you are.

I think it figures that unfortunately a medical anomaly, you'll also remain such in society, as you wish.

Rtp

Status
Not open for further replies.