L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to marry his no good jive ass, then that's on you. Just know that if you ever lose your job, your ride or your health, he won't be able to help you with shit.

I notice a pattern that when you get off work earlier on the weekend, I don't hear from you the rest of the night. I'm not trying to be clingy, but honestly, there's no reason I shouldn't hear from you all night. That really annoys me.

Am I missing out the best life can give me. Why do I feel I am. I'm okay, I did it. Why can't we just let it go?

I'm going to be petty as fuck and make you wait the majority of the day before getting back to you when you finally do text. Unless you have a REALLY good reason.

Still haven't heard from you since yesterday and it's actually a blessing because now I see how much my happiness revolves around you. Even potentially seeing you had become my motivation and the truth is, I can't build my life around you.

People change and you can't always rely on them or put all of your trust in them. Do not trust man, trust God. This is a wake up call not to get so attached to you. Thanks.

Everything I am talking to everybody to face, it is just matter of time sooner or latter , but there is ONE thing: when I am seducing girl I never ever ever tall that I like her. Never :)

^ Sorry to pry, but from your smile I can see that this works for you. Why is that?

I bet it works because when guys act like they're not interested, the girl chases him even more. She tries harder to make him like her. It's all a stupid game.

The guy I like doesn't play games like that. He always tells me he loves me. It was just odd not to hear from him like I usually do.
Found out tonight he was sick, depressed and in bed all day, but he could've just told me that. Don't leave me in the dark. Boys are silly.

You're fucking up. Suddenly, you're being distant. A text only takes a second! If you keep being distant, I will not see you at all. You're making me not trust you. I have been celibate since January and I am not giving myself away to you if you keep half-assing it! Get it together.

I bet it works because when guys act like they're not interested, the girl chases him even more. She tries harder to make him like her. It's all a stupid game.

I think so too. I hate games, especially if you are in a relationship. This thing of pretending not see someone, or not to care so that she comes after me didn't ever really look like the right thing to do. It never felt good or right. It's like a teenager thing for me, and even then, I disliked the idea because it's superficial and pretty silly IMO.

I'd rather have an open and honest/transparent relationship where I can feel comfortable and spontaneous. That's when great things can start happening between a couple of people or even in between friends. Enough of world's mandatory 'courtesy'.

Glad we talked things out. I told you that you don't have to disappear when things get tough. I'm here for you. Don't forget. You're not a burden.

You were generous enough to help me buy an outfit so I can see you real soon. ❤️

I wish I don't have to work late today so we can get to Friday in one piece all together.

Last night changed everything for the better and I was scared we wouldn't make it, if things stayed that way ..

Thank you for your transparency and trust in me. It means everything and it saved our marriage.

I love you and all I needed was you to stop pushing me away. ;)

(I should probably just say it to their face xD)

"I'll try to write you the response i promised you weeks ago tonight" - i can only hope it ends up being something i haven't considered, because all the most likely scenarios are pretty much bullshit, and if that's the case why'd you promise an honest response instead of taking the out i gave when i broached the subject so we could have avoided this discussion entirely?

Status
Not open for further replies.