L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if I feel the same way. You can't disrupt my peace on my own private time. You are not that powerful.

I only left this morning but i already miss you so much. I want to spend every day with you, with your beautiful face as the last thing i see every night and the first thing i see every morning. I'll patiently wait as long as it takes for you to get there, i just hope you don't keep me waiting too long.

Holy shit, you guys. Can't you see *I'm not well*, EVER???? I don't mind bring there for people but holy shit, is EVERYONE just a selfish mess???

This can't be blamed on me not making my needs clear, either. I learned that lesson long ago: even though you'd HOPE at least SOME people are unselfish enough to recognize when YOU need down time, you can't count on it. So, you have to makes your needs clear.

And I have.

My phone fir some reason delivered me a bunch of delayed texts....no less than 4 ppl just whining to me, wanting my ear to bitch and be miserable, even though right now I should be in the hospital myself from illness, which is no secret. I've stated this loudly and multiple times. But hey....whi cares right? Whatever, just, when will I be able to soothe you again, yes?

I'm getting sick of out. You can all go fuvk yourselves for the moment lol.

Seriously. Where are you guys when I need the smallest thing?

I'm done for the moment. Of I dont get myself better, no one will. I need my energy for me right now, the little bit I have.

I dont mind bring turned to; I *do* mind bring taken for granted, taken advantage of over and over.

One or a couple of you in particular have shown this isn't a one off thing or a tough patch for you, but rather how you regularly operate.

I won't newer part of it anymore. Definitely not to my detriment.

Either return the love as best you can, or stop calling on me.

Seriously....I'm not a fucking robot with limitless energy. Not sure where you got that impression anyway. I don't promote myself as such!

That felt good lol.

Peace.

Holy shit, you guys. Can't you see *I'm not well*, EVER???? I don't mind bring there for people but holy shit, is EVERYONE just a selfish mess???

This can't be blamed on me not making my needs clear, either. I learned that lesson long ago: even though you'd HOPE at least SOME people are unselfish enough to recognize when YOU need down time, you can't count on it. So, you have to makes your needs clear.

And I have.

My phone fir some reason delivered me a bunch of delayed texts....no less than 4 ppl just whining to me, wanting my ear to bitch and be miserable, even though right now I should be in the hospital myself from illness, which is no secret. I've stated this loudly and multiple times. But hey....whi cares right? Whatever, just, when will I be able to soothe you again, yes?

I'm getting sick of out. You can all go fuvk yourselves for the moment lol.

Seriously. Where are you guys when I need the smallest thing?

I'm done for the moment. Of I dont get myself better, no one will. I need my energy for me right now, the little bit I have.

I dont mind bring turned to; I *do* mind bring taken for granted, taken advantage of over and over.

One or a couple of you in particular have shown this isn't a one off thing or a tough patch for you, but rather how you regularly operate.

I won't newer part of it anymore. Definitely not to my detriment.

Either return the love as best you can, or stop calling on me.

Seriously....I'm not a fucking robot with limitless energy. Not sure where you got that impression anyway. I don't promote myself as such!

That felt good lol.

Peace.

Sounds good to me. Everyone needs time to get better, I do at least.

The only reason I put up with your ignorant ass is because I'm married to your husband's brother. Just because I'm polite to you and don't react when you say stupid, bigoted, racist, body shaming things about people doesn't mean I agree with the shit that comes out of your hillbilly pie hole, bitch!!!!

if you were anybody -ANYBODY- else I would call you on your bullshit. But I've known you long enough to know that you're incapable of admitting when you're wrong or realizing that you're not better than anybody else. That's why you can never sustain a friendship & no one wants to be around you - not even your kids.

Our husband's have no other blood relatives besides each other now. Their parents are dead. I know that if I told you exactly what I think about you and the horrible, ugly things you say that you would never understand or see things differently. Your husband would have to side with you and I would be the dirty trouble making dog that hurt your feelings.

My husband is too good for either of you. You're not fit to wipe his shoes on. But he loves his brother and I would never do anything to come between them. So kiss my ass you low class, bat shit crazy heifer. In another life I would have mopped the floor with you by now.

I feel bad for you. You go through life assuming everyone is a liar, and that everybody is out to get you. It has to be so lonely being the sole righteous being to walk the earth. Such a burden you bear. Is that why you push everyone who loves you away? Because perfection is tiring and you need a break from the adoration and praise?

Tell me, what do you think is so special about you that gives you the right to be the world's ultimate judge, jury, and executioner? Wouldn't it be a lot easier to just accept things as truth from the start, than to assume everything is a lie?

You want to know why you suspect everyone? You think everybody a liar because you have built you life on a foundation of lies. It is so deeply a part of you, that your mind has adopted the fantasies you've fed yourself. You have convinced yourself that you are the only person that deserves trust and respect, and the only purpose of the others around you, is to be there when you want to use them, then discard them when you become bored like, an outgrown childhood toy.

If you cut everybody down, drain them of all their self-worth, establish your superiority, and make them doubt themselves from the very start, they'll be too busy feeling ashamed, and trying to gain your respect, that they wont have any time to see your true colors and and the ugly stains on your filthy soul.

Sounds like a pretty miserable and pathetic life to me. If you never let your guard down or let anyone in, your seat on the throne will remain safe. You have literally brain-washed yourself into a make-believe world, where the only true reality is the fantasy world that you look down upon from your kingdom or perfection. You have built yourself a fortress of possessions, surrounded it with a moat of fear and anger, and fortified its walls with deceit.

Nobody can compete with your awesomeness, so you have to watch your back. Apparently the whole world is sitting around plotting ways to trick you, or usurp you from your throne. Each and every person you come across longs to be you, so of course you have to be on guard.

Everybody's life-mission and intimate goal is to take your power for themselves, so you have to keep a steady vigil and protect your status at any cost. It must be such a tiring life to be the object of the world's admiration. Perfection sounds lonely and empty to me, you must be exhausted.

It has to be terrible knowing that every living soul is your enemy, and people only pretend wear fake smiles to throw you off your guard, so they can sneak in and take from you the things you value most; your pride, ego, superiority, and perfection. If you could see the real you when you looked in the mirror, you would be ashamed.

I am curious what could have happened in your past that enables you feel like you are constantly under attack. It makes me sad for you, because feeling superior and all-powerful is the only thing that brings you contentment. You are the pinnacle of perfection, how could anyone not be in awe of your godliness and worship your every move?

Admiration is your nourishment, and everyone else was put on earth for the sole purpose of feeding your soul with reverence and showering you with adoration. Anyone who dares think you are less than a God is worthless to you, and you will smite them with hatred and subject them to the deepest pain you can inflict if they dare cross your invisible and always-moving line in the sand. You are a living illustration of the human I'd. An embodiment of the darkest part of your psyche. Anybody who even tries to challenge your authority deserves to be made to feel worthless, and boy you do a superb job at inflicting that punishment.

Pitiful that you will never know true peace or happiness, and are content to live alone in your false reality. What makes me pity you even more, is knowing that you will never know what truly matters in life, and for that reason, you will wander lost and alone forever, searching for scraps of praise to fill the empty rotting hole where your heart should be.

It is easier to hide your horns and cloven hooves if no one is allowed to get too close anyway. Your perfect image is shattered when someone is able to get near enough to you to see how hollow you really are beneath your shell of lies and empty promises. Up close, they can see that your silver-tongue is forked, and it gets harder to hide when someone can peek through the cracks of your fortress walls.

One day, when you have finished using up everyone who ever cared about you, and have pushed away anyone who attempted to get close, those castle walls will crumble away, exposing your filthy heart to the angry beasts you created with your hate and misery. Your own perfection will turn into your prison, and the ghosts of those you destroyed along the way will be there waiting to eternally stoke the flames in your very own hell-on-earth.

It's on it's way.... Already coming....it's already starting....I'm excited :D I got this.

Thank you. So much <3

C, it's unbearable sometimes, how foolish I feel, how much I love you and miss you and how now that you are gone, I can do nothing but wait to see you in light one day.

Some of life's twists and turns seem so cruel.

I wish you were still alive, here, with me.... I wish I we're waking up with you, .taking care of you, loving you here....instead of longing and loving from afar, though I feel you near me often and I thank you so much for that.

Man..... Just.......

Damn it.

I love you. And that smile.

I wish this were a bad dream....

Status
Not open for further replies.