L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss you so much. It kills me to have to be apart from you for so long. I don't know what I'm going to do if my future roommate decides not to move there after all, because then I'll lose my loophole/convenient excuse to move closer.

Sorry to pry but who said you are a loser. You can't be insulted without your permission. ;)

Me. But I'm the most awesome loser ever ;) I'm too amazing for most people, and the resultant loneliness and isolation is hell on my self esteem sometimes.

We all go through these phases. Don't put yourself down like that. There will always be the good things. :)

Last edited:
I know i said i wouldn't pester or pressure you about it, but its starting to get really difficult to tolerate being apart from you for such long periods of time. I want to spend every minute with you, but i know that's not possible; i at least want to see you more than we're seeing each other now, and i know you feel the same because you keep telling me that you miss me when we're not together, so what's the holdup? We could at least spend every weekend together that your kids arent there visiting you. When will i get to meet them anyway? I know I'm no good with people, but you've told them about me and I'll have to meet them at some point anyway. Should i take the initiative and invite them out for beers or just keep waiting to be introduced?

Today we been married for 18 years. We both have given up on bettering ourselves. We both got fat and our sex has become boring and predictable. We lost that lust for life and passion. We always said we would never stop exploring each others wants and dreams and pushing our sexual comfort zones. I NEED A CHANGE! YOU NEED A CHANGE. I want to change with you. I will always love you. I will always only want you.

Now I'm even more apprehensive about bringing up moving closer, and i was just starting to feel more comfortable and able to start opening up more. I don't know what the hell I'm going to do if my friend ultimately decides not to move. Its still too soon to talk to you about it anyway, but still.

Today we been married for 18 years. We both have given up on bettering ourselves. We both got fat and our sex has become boring and predictable. We lost that lust for life and passion. We always said we would never stop exploring each others wants and dreams and pushing our sexual comfort zones. I NEED A CHANGE! YOU NEED A CHANGE. I want to change with you. I will always love you. I will always only want you.
Hey, hon, I hope I'm not intruding. I'll delete my post of you wish.

I find often that taking the lead and leading by example is usually the best way to spark someone else's desire to stir things up.

They may become inspired by your actions and find that long lost passion within themselves, too.

Of course, they must be willing. But, no better way to get the ball rolling than to give it a nice shove yourself! When they see you living life fully, when they see you desiring them and saying things that spark their flame, they just might join in :)

Best of luck to you! I tend to be the one who always wants to keep things alive, myself. It's fun to inspire others. Disappointing when they don't join in, but sometimes it just takes time. People get settled into routines and ruts, and though perhaps boring, they are comfortable....and we are creatures of comfort in general.

You take the bull by the horns, and lead with a smile, confidence, and make sure you make them feel super wanted....it's hard to resist someone who's telling you how much they want you :) Find what makes THEM feel wanted and appreciated, and you are on your way! And don't be afraid to kindly ask for what makesYOU feel that way as well, as we are all different. Some need praise, some need quality time, some need a break from their mundane tasks by way of a long weekend or even doing those things for them, some like little gifts that say you are thinking of them , etc. What are each of your ways, languages?

I hope it goes well for you. And good on you for wanting to keep that LIFE flowing through your interactions. That certainly improves health, mental and physical, and awakens you to other experiences of living life to the fullest outside of the bedroom.

Be well! Peace.

P.S. Those last two lines... I know if someone said that to ME, I would feel so very special ;)

Last edited:
Why can't you just be even a little less selfish and just, for a few damn days, give me the MINIMAL help I need to do this???? It makes no sense. This could've been done long ago, but everyone needs help sometimes. You know damn well I bend over backwards for you and others, and I'm no martyr about our, because that's gross. I do it because I want to. I don't complain about it . I don't need to be asked. I definitely don't expect others to be the same with me, as that's just not how everyone is wired . That's fine with me, it's my own choice to do these things and I wouldn't have it any other way!

But all I need from you is literally an easy task that takes 5-15 minutes a day, TOPS, and for a mere three days! Ous that really so fucking much to ask for???? I won't be able to do it! It would benefit YOU in the long run, too! So very much! You're a selfish person and I can't even speak to your sense of selfishness with that angle, either.

Jesus. You really make me sick sometimes. I hardly ask for a thing and am not a complainer. I don't "complain" via passive aggressive actions or inaction either. What more do you want from me? I don't know how much more cool I can be about this shit.

Really....get your head outta your ass and just help me for a grand total of 45minutes max over three days! I'M NOT BEING UNREASONABLE, HOLY SHIT!

Are you SO self absorbed that you can't see the ENORMOUS BENEFIT that will come out of this, FOR YOU????

God. I really can't wait to get the hell away from you. What I'm skiing for isn't even all that I need. But I'll find a way. I always do. And this time will be no different. Actually this is a huge motivator. To know you are just so selfish that even a simple, physically and mentally and emotionally piece of cake task is just too much for you to sacrifice even though you'd benefit because it would allow me to get a very important thing done for good, is something you are unwilling to do for literally no reason other than selfishness, as you have the time and ability and its very easy, just makes me all the more determined to get the hell away from you.

You are such as asshole. You make EVERYTHING - even the most simple, normal, that's-just-life things - a compete nightmare. I guess you're too precious to do anything besides feel sorry for yourself after creating your own hell.

It's time to grow up.

I'm not going to wait around for you to do it, either.

Enough is enough.

I'm not perfect. But I'm a good person, a kind person, a loving person. And I deserve better.

And I'm going to get it.

I feel as if my energy is slowly decreasing as times goes by and I get older. I wish I had all of this determination and willingness at your age. If i had done all I'm doing now back then when I was younger I ensure you we would be way ahead by now.

I feel so low. I went away and all I got was madness and horrible remarks for a week. I didn't go away with you so that this could happen, but I'm not surprised that even in such a beautiful place you're all such a bunch of alcoholic cunts.

I feel so low. I went away and all I got was madness and horrible remarks for a week. I didn't go away with you so that this could happen, but I'm not surprised that even in such a beautiful place you're all such a bunch of alcoholic cunts.

Family? Next time, go with people you want to be with, not those that you feel you have to be with. You can't choose your family...

(I know I'm making assumptions here, but I'm reading between the lines - just tell me to fuck off if I'm way off mark)

It's funny how you can always twist things so I'm always the one responsible.

When i tell you to encourage me you're supposed to give me encouragement, that's one of your jobs as my SO. Unless I've been completely misreading things between us since last year and you don't actually see me as more than a fuckbuddy. I thought i was done feeling insecure when you said i could start leaving clothes there too but i guess not.

you had no right, I can't believe you did what you did and still play the victim??. I wish I had the strength years ago to stop you, you will never know me again .

Status
Not open for further replies.