Saturday August 30th Indianapolis **Elevate** Sage,Translucent,Phantom 45

Will you be at this party??

• Hell Yes!

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • Hell No!

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • May be I'll be there..... Personal $$ issues come into play

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Yeah I'll be there, but I'm going to be a loser who just hangs out in the parking lot. (hehehehe jk)

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok ... i was sober the whole time. i was fine. i was bored as hell tho. the sound needed to be louder in 2 of the 3 rooms... alot of people were settin around, bored like me. and they were bored cuz there was no drugs. i bet it encouraged all those "fake" kids to not to come to indy parties. so take away the drugs and you loose half the scene. but thats ok... right? you dont need them... but you do need to at least break even on the party you throw. even if kids show up only for drugs.. so lets say like 60% of the scene are lookin to get wasted at parties. so take away the drugs, and they think twice about showing up. why go to a party when you can do drugs at home and not get strip searched by a cop and loose out on $20? so even if the kids show up for drugs, thats still $20 a head, and $20 closer to paying for all the costs. your damned if you do and damned if you dont. just face the facts here. most of the kids in the scene like drugs. take away the drugs, it does kill the scene a little. and if its all about the music... then what the hell is this bluelight shit? talking about techno and ... what else? ....drugs!?!? i thought this scene wasnt about drugs in any way? i hear alot of kids being hypocrites. sayin they dont do drugs, and only go for the music... its funny shit. we all know better.
and for the brown nosin narcs out there... you people make me sick. tattle on people... jeeze. thats about as bad as the kids sellin the fake drugs... you are both about as low as you can get.

but i came to the conclusion a long time ago that indy parties are dead. ohio is where its at.
i hate indiana. keep on being a tattletale, and no one will show.
youll loose money, loose what pathetic scene indiana has...

i wasted my money on this one... i should have saved it for Satanophonic and spent my money on not drugs, but some addict records gear....
but you wouldnt know shit about that...
who went to satanophonic?
.... thats what i thought
indiana sucks

indy's scene sucks!
i think i know now why ive been going to ohio to party for the last year and a half...

*yawn*
back to ya monkey fucker

damn it..im gettin tired now..stop wit da yawning...all good..handle ya'lls buisness...this party was bangin from what i hear...~damon~

Damn...Good ass job with this party guys...first Indy party I've been to since Shine (which I thought sucked), and probably the best Indy party i've been to ever. Nice to see someone supporting D&B headliners these days. It was also nice to meet some of you, you are all pretty cool kids.

I am throwing Red Scare on September 6th and I really hope to see lots of you kids out there...I probably gave you a flyer at some point...I was the guy handing out flyers with the glasses (the littler one). Anyway, definitely hope to see you all, and especially the people who threw this event out at my event this saturday.

Also I met some girl there who I think was working security at that party...she said she went to Ball State, as do my girlfriend and I, and on our way out we briefly discussed hanging out sometime or something, so if someone knows who that was and could let me know that'd be great, cause cool ass people are few and far between around here

Anywho, good job guys...hope to see more events like this from you!

Tragik.......some kid gave me your cd bc he said he didn't want it bc u sucked.......i am not immature son.....i just call it as i see it. the only part i like in your cd is within the first 2 minutes, when you hear a gun cock, then the beat slams in......that is actually pretty phat. but yea, i have nothin against ya. all is well on my side, unless you wanna continue bickering. well i am trying to figure out if i want to go to red scare or technacolour........decisions decisions........but yea.....again, DE and DPP......good job at what you pulled off! i'm here if you need anything in the future...promoting to setting up the venue. hit me up next time. skot, nice pics man LOL......leah....tasty's was interesting......kyle, i'll get your hat sometime, just wait! lol....manders, get ahold of me damnit lol. and to anyone else, sorry, but my memory is shot.

Brandon M. Beeezy

Loon*E said:
Tragik.......some kid gave me your cd bc he said he didn't want it bc u sucked.......i

I LIKE YOU, you seem to be a really nice tall and skinny guy, thanks for being their for me and i hope to see you soon....

;)

HAHAHA drum and mutha fuckin bass for sho!!! WHUT! ya better get your mind right if ya dont know! ~damon~

Loon*E said:
well i am trying to figure out if i want to go to red scare or technacolour........decisions decisions........

woah there padre...you told me at elevate you'd be coming to red scare...come on, don't do this to me...;)

lol........i said i had no prob's with u tragik.......it just some good old bluelight trash talkin.......i even said i didn't have a problem with you. anyways, i hope to see you too. we'll party our ass's off. mark.......your right......i'll do all i can to be at red scare.....the down fall is that i just found out that i work saturday night doing valet....i wont get out of there until atleast 930 or 10.....so i'll see if i can find someone to take my shift. anywho, keep real kids

one love, Brandon

it won't end till 6am, so you should have plenty of time;)

starts singing *don't go breaking my heart...*

well hey there kiddies its monday and its been a long weekend but u guys did a great job and im glad evry thing went well 4 u... much props and hey JOE thanx again man u kick ass and 2 all the kids i met hi im glad i got 2 meet and see all muh old partie kids we finally came outa the woodwork hehe ok much love 2 u all and once again thanx i really needed that MUAHHHHHHHHHHHH
LYNZ
AND SHAGZ THAT PIC OF ME SUCKS!!!...

fakt or phikshun

yo.. props to the promoters and everyone who put in work to make this party happen. it was a decent party.. i woulda felt better if i had paid a little less than 20 bucks to get in.. since i sorta got a little bored at times.. but not because it wasnt a good party.. i just wasnt feelin it. i aint the typa kid to try and blame that shit on my local 'scene' or the lack there of. the sound wasnt up to par really.. but its a starting place... lookin forward to the comeback of what i used to take for granted here in the indy.

-safe-

Ohio Sucks

Who ever said Indianapolis sucks needs to think again.
Ohio is in real trouble. I went to Zoolu in Columbus, the turnout was terrible. Look at all the headliners that were there.
Kimbal Collins
DJ Craze
The Planet of the Drums Tour
DJ Baby Ann
Halo and Hippie

about a thousand people showed. It was sad. real sad. I thought if any town in the midwest could pull something off like this, Columbus could. I was wrong.

And Revolution 4, very sad attendance, worst than Zoolu. Ohio sucks.
No support. Look how close Columbus is to other midwest cities. Still, sad ass turnouts for this summer.

Now Elevate, with not near the superstar calibur of talent as these Ohio parties, has a turnout and a vibe that it did.

Indiapolis has the real talent and support. Before we were shut down(for good reasons, it was out of control), it was huge here. and all i heard was indy sucks. bullshit. give me some real reasons.

Oh yeah, fuck drugs. those who sell know the risks. i don't feel bad at all for those who get caught.

We need more big 21+ events with bars. drinking kicks the shit out of drugs.

wow..drama..

On a lighter note ~> the drum and bass and jungle kicked ass..Sound Victum and Phantom 45 tore it up...I was definately impressed, and between the two of them got my $20 worth...Jungle Bunnie whut? ;)

Nice party boys..Indy (and I) needed that.

my view on the subject, is yes, many of the people in the scene do drugs. but you shouldnt need them to have a good time. ive gone to parties and been both sober and otherwise, and have found that most of the parties ive gone to sober are much better. there is more of a positive vibe than worrying about how one of your friends could be on the floor in convulsions because she took too much of something or whatever...

i dont get why the people that do the drugs just dont do them right before the party. that way no one brings anything into the venue, lessening the factors of getting shut down... and everyone gets to make their own decision. if your going to a party just to get e, then why bother going. if you can't handle it sober your just wasting party space.

Soundvictim was throwin down his terracore... right Col. klink....
Anyways... is there any rich folks out there that wanna adopt and old school junglist promoter... youd go to some dope parties all the time... im burntout and kicked out at the moment so you could show up... Im easily cared for and get along great with kids, oh well time to start bustin my ass again... or maybe ill just give in to my bad karma and die
late

Status
Not open for further replies.