Saturday August 30th Indianapolis **Elevate** Sage,Translucent,Phantom 45

Will you be at this party??

• Hell Yes!

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • Hell No!

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • May be I'll be there..... Personal $$ issues come into play

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Yeah I'll be there, but I'm going to be a loser who just hangs out in the parking lot. (hehehehe jk)

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey thanks for the props.....watch out for me at the halloween party, im gonna get psyco gangsta......much love,

???? is something goin on...heh ...nap town is gonna be phat halloween i heard :p holla at cha boi ~damon

^

That wasn't me posting that that was PrincessLeia, she is too fucking lazy to switch BL back to her name. Just thought I'd mention that so people don't think I all of a sudden got a sex change and started dating Kevin :)

-Me

oh so youre a mister? then this will make it more fun....you watch yourself at the cube you FUCK....i will watch for you, but do i even know who you are...you seem too chicken to let me know....i prolly dont cause youre not important enuf to be noticed...

/me shakes his head

You know, I read this thread earlier today and hoped ya'll could clean up what was going on. I can understand discussing the drug use or abuse at the party, though according to MW Guidelines
No drug talk of any sort is allowed in any thread
though, I was kind of letting it go as it was more a reflection of the MW members take on drugs at parties and how it's handled. That, I saw as a direct 'current event' type of discussion for our members and I tried to let it ride as long as it was mature and responsible (as best as some of you can do, I know). But also as a reminder, from the BlueLight User Agreement
Specifically, you may not...
1. use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:
attempting to solicit or obtain contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status; or information on how to do so;
posting or exchanging any information on ongoing or future criminal activity, or any information which can be construed as discussing such activity;
actively encouraging others to engage in criminal activities;

2. post or upload any content that is libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious or inaccurate;

4. post or upload any content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or any other reason;

5. post or upload to a forum any content that violates specific rules of that forum;

6. register multiple accounts ("alias accounts");

and as for the drama (what a kind word for the bullshit you guys are doing), let us again refer to MW guidlines
No Drama,Negative Posts,or Personal Attacks!! (We don't need to read 20 post's about how badly a party sucked or how "Tommy Productions is shady!!)

It is also considered rude to advertise your party in someone else's event thread. And as I'm cleaning a lot of garbage out of this thread already..that got cut as well.

Let this serve as the (only) warning to the following people not to violate our guidelines. We do have a system in place for tracking voilators and suspending or banning them. Rather than enter you in now, I'm giving this warning. Next time, we start looking for more serious action beyond simply cleaning up and warning you.

If anyone wishes to discuss this further with anyone else, please take it to PMs or emails. You are always welcome to discuss such things with myself, the other mods, or any of the admins. Let me nip one thing in the bud regarding the people listed below - don't cry that you didn't start it or didn't do anything near as bad as so-and-so, if I had to delete replies from your username then you were bickering/pissing/fighting/mudslinging right along with the worst of them, despite any useful posts/replies you had earlier in this thread. You know how it works, don't feed the trolls. Point them out to the mods or admins and we'll take care of them.

My apology if you had replies deleted that were not in violation. There were a LOT of replies and I may have deleted some innocent ones by mistake. I tried to leave replies that were coherent and somewhere near the acceptable range of replies according to the guidelines and BLUA, and I also tried to give some leeway to the discussion that seemed pertinent to the members of MW Events. We have a complete record of this thread before my edits if anyone needs to have their behaviour verified by mods or admins.

=========================

friznagle
shagz
princessleia
superpinkmandi
dv-jung-soulja
master_hairahcaz
radb
mark tester

Last edited:
Pre-purge bump for reference only.

Closed, as it's not useful to add to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.