Saturday August 30th Indianapolis **Elevate** Sage,Translucent,Phantom 45

Will you be at this party??

• Hell Yes!

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • Hell No!

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • May be I'll be there..... Personal $$ issues come into play

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Yeah I'll be there, but I'm going to be a loser who just hangs out in the parking lot. (hehehehe jk)

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bikini Contest?

So I heard a rumor about there being a bikini contest in the 3rd room for the extra hour? Sounds like fun. Hope it happens.

can't wait

i wish this were sooner bc i can't wait any longer lol...i guess i have to though! this should be good all around.....just tell everyone and there sister's........take flyers to every and any party around indiana.....i put this event on www.eventnation.com .........sothats sorta helping lol. until then, take care everyone!!

Brandon

whitegirl said:
I'll definitely be there, I haven't seen K-step in over 2 years!

I know right????? I mean i managed to bring him out to a show in ohio so i could see a set of his again and he through down. But it just feels right seeing his name on an indiana flyer again. Party like this is starting to bring back the feelings i had a couple years ago. Oh ya and Steve, man that pic on the steps is just pimp haha, nothin but love man. Gary if you see this get ahold of me if you need any help at all give me a call anyways sometime yo (Kelz has my number). Lets make this one a good one people, be positive and be smart!!!
One love,
kyle

i just wanted to say HI, so HI everyone, so this wouldnt get pushed all the way to the bottom. hehe. peace, manders;)

Alright.....alright....

Let me just say I had just about given up on the Indy scene after what I heard took place at Get Laid. It is time to bring the music back to Indianapolis people. It is time to prove to the city, the mayor, and IPD that we are responsible and in it for the right reason--the love of the music. A party that will take us beyond our current state to a plateau never seen by the masses. We need----"Elevate" ------

Numberten for Mayor in '04

C-U all there (and I'm bring the Koko Crew too!!!)

That means you TJ, Jess, Erica, Marshall, Chief, Crowder, Brandon, Jen, Brock, Kizer, Kris & Angie, Blake, Alan, and oh yeah if you can remember "The Big Asian" Andy Beene is comin' too! It's 1999, what are we supposed to do????

Yall better be @ Rev 4 to show Brandon love.

Peace and love again, you know, from numberten

Diesel Power Represent

This is gonna be the dope stuff and hopefully the start of a long good relationship between Diesel Power and Derranged will signal the resurection of our once empirical party scene

I'm trying to get word out as much as possible too....ive posted it on a site or 2....itd be nice if this was the party to get indiana going again

Last edited:
will actually be there

thank you for licking my balls. this party is going to be the shit, thank you for booking some real talent. i can't wait to see sage, phantom, and kstep.....this fills summer party fix without having to drive to that piece of shit party in ohio featuring a bunch of bunk 4x4 djs. BLAH!!!!!!!!!

FUCK REV4. FUCK EVERYONE GOING! AND FUCK EVERYONE PLAYING, except seth & mack. you guys rule, lmao.

-geek
**the original blueligt terror.
***moderator of my nutsack
****the official badvibe at parties
*****he who shall corrupt your children and your childre's children

well, even tho' i'm a 4x4 dj (as if all other dance music isn't 4x4, including jungle and breaks) i'll be in Detroit for this party...

but i do hope that this party does well...

are there flyers for this yet? proper promotion is key to making sure people actually show up to this one....

My ass is definantely going to be there. After what I saw at Get Laid with the cops and all that bullshit, I am so ready for a great indy party that I can support!!! The word is out, I'm bringing lotsa people!

Hmmm....my guess is I hadnt moved back yet when all the bs happened at get laid.....what the hell happened cause theres been quite a few comments about it 8o

Last edited:
party was at Knights of Columbus

cops came in to ID everyone and do a breath-a-lizer
on the youngins due to the bar area inside...

they never said it was a bust, but they made sure
they took their time doing everything so that the
party would be pretty much over by the time they
finished....

fuckin' pigs.

8( breathalize me and the plastic thing will melt...heh... bizzzump this bitch back to the top...this is lookin good...cant wait till this party. interested in how the turnout will be...havent been to indy for a party in ages (shine) so damn..this will be nice. plus its garys party...and u know how we do gary 8o gary i need sum more of those big flyers so i can get em around louisville b4 the party....lookin foward to seein everyone....holla
-damon

There will be no problems with the cops at Elevate, I assure you this. The venue is in a place were no one will have complaints. As for Get Laid last November, I'm still going to court for that bullshit :X . The cops had no right to violate are rights. You better believe I'll have my video camera, and if the cops do happen to show up and try to take my tapes, I'll hit'em again. FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO PARTY!!!

I can't wait to see Sage. Her cd is tha shit! It's great to see Deranged and Diesel Power working together. That's what it's going to take to get the scene in Indy back on its feet. Collaboration.

It's also gonna be my birthday, so bring a cold drink.=D
Knowl3dge

Clark,

I witnessed the breaking of a $2000 camera at get laid in the big gym like room. I was just wondering if that was you??? If it isn't, the guy was screaming at my friend Jason to take the cam up to dj booth, but the damned cop turned around and told him that if he touches that cam, he was going to jail. Those cops certainly used more force than was needed on that guy, and on several others. It sucks because I almost got arrested. After my breathalyzer, I was waiting for my other buds to come through.... *boom* roll hits me and I suddenly had to throw up..... almost puked in front of the cop, but managed to get outta there fast enough to puke in some bushes. Get Laid sucked :( I hope things go better this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.