Saturday August 30th Indianapolis **Elevate** Sage,Translucent,Phantom 45

Will you be at this party??

• Hell Yes!

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • Hell No!

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • May be I'll be there..... Personal $$ issues come into play

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Yeah I'll be there, but I'm going to be a loser who just hangs out in the parking lot. (hehehehe jk)

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will definetely be there without a doubt. Good to see people still trying to throw some quality events in indy with some quality talent. Keep the faith and keep the hope alive for this one people. If you guys need any help just let me know.
One love,
kyle

no cops just 3 rooms of blazin music all night. ''so try 'n' find a reason not 2 be there.''

bleach if i'm not there, i will have a VERy good reason

either no cash, or no ride, or both. as much as i'd love to support the local scene, i cant do anything in either of those situations, if nobody is willing to help. so sorry.

i dont think the cops will make a big scene at this like they did get laid, they had a lot more reasons to cause shit at that party. This is gonna be dope however, since it goes to 3, cops cant mess with it because we arent doing anything wrong. So come out and represent the indy scene, because this is the beginning of lots more to come!

hey, whats up eVeRyBoDy? everyones already said it, but i will say it again, i cannot wait for this shizzle fo' realizzleizzleizzle...ugh. i also just wanted to say that the whole vibe goin round this just feels fresh and positive with mad love and thats AwEsOmE. dont take things forgranted, embrace it with positive energy.
peace

hey everybody better get there early and witness my debut at a real event. i'm one of the first on.

mmmmmmm i love me some phantom 45. party looks awesome. hope everything works out for u guys. hey kelzey, call me.

peace

jenny

I think Indy is ready for the return of the party. Mad props to Deranged for bringing us one hell of an event. (It's gonna blow up Gary) The best set I've heard in a long time was Phantom 45 and Dj Wally. (aka Pish Posh) 8o
And I think Sage has mad talent also. As cops go, I know we won't have any worries. I'll be able to video tape what ever the hell I want to!!!

Hell Yeah!! wOOp!!!

330 views and 30+ posts, and this party is a month and a half away. hahah. thats awesome.

right right heh

is this the party that gary is involved with. not too sure cause all i seen was the preflyer and i dont have one laying around...which is ironic...had so many...if it is...i will mos def try to make it out to this party. just to show some luv to the indy scene. plus gary is a cool mo fo....and ill be pimpin the shirt proubly at freedom....heh...much luv for these peeps....holla
-damon

SUPERPINK HERE! HEy Gary! I will be there OF COURSE....i am Gary's right hand..uhh..girl...it should be off the hook..we will have to par tay hard...whats up after the show!?! we should meet up with the captain!yeah baby! call me gary! =D

this is kyle im too lazy to change the name to mine but anyways.......I cant wait for this shit to drop. there are peeps talkin about this that i have never seen in indy. So lets keep the hype and the vibe up and see if we can't have a nice event get dropped down for this one.

Oh ya and Jenny you better make it up for this one, ive tried to call ya a couple times call me sometime grl.
one love,
kyle

So yeah like I said before I'll mos def be there. You guys need any help in any way let me know. I'll call and leave my # on the info line, cause I'm not about to leave it here and have some crazy fucks calling my house all day! Yeah, well anywayz, hopefully I can be of some sort of help for this thing! I can pass out some mad flyerness and shit! :)

JIGGA WHAT!

-Me

So yeah I waz in Cincy.

Yeah, I was in Cincy this past weekend and there is hella buzz goin around about this party. I think its the naked chic on the front or you know it could be the amazing talent on the bill. Either way it's gonna blow up.

Get it right Kent....It's not the fact that she is naked its that fact that she has all of those hands. I mean think about it the possibilities are endless HAHA. But ya i will def be there for this no doubt cant wait im gonna need the tension releaser cause this is the week after school starts back up.
One Love,
kyle

Status
Not open for further replies.