• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Safe, cheap drug to replace weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
good safe cheap drug btw i dont like salvia, and coke, heroin, other opiates, e, dmt, and spice doesnt work for me cuz of my meds.

What you have said excludes a lot..

I would recommend cutting down on how much you smoke and making a tincture with your cannabis (green dragon). Then just consume a large amount of the green dragon 2 - 3 days a week and try not to smoke more than once or twice a day.

That should enable you to decrease your tolerance and still enjoy a high hoperfully.

@priest i meant i havent been high on weed because i smoke too much. the only high ive felt in the past few months is being kinda drunk. and i realize the dangers of alcohol i barely touch it anymore now. thanks for your concern tho! as for opiates low doses dont effect me either cuz of my meds or tolerance or both. i tried a couple of hydromorphone yesterday and they kinda worked. so now i know opiates can work for me a bit. But i'll definitely be careful with them. I used to be hooked on those too for a bit so i know how addictive they can be. But i doubt they can be too addictive unless they can actually get me high..

@mjane yea it definitely seems that a break would be the best thing. The only problem is i smoke weed more than i smoke cigarettes its kinda more of a habit now than it is an addiction i think. ive tried just cutting down but i start feeling the same way as if i didnt smoke cigarettes for too long and i dont like that feeling. haha but thanks i'll try my best! just ordered some kratom actually, gonna see if that can help me cut down!

@chainer yea i realize weed is probably the safest you can go. but i dont mean a drug to replace weed permanently, i just meant one that can help me cut down weed for a bit until my tolerance is down. like i said, hopefully the kratom will do the trick!

@branson what to you mean tincture and green dragon? could you explain that a bit? never heard that before haha but it sounds like a good plan!

hia

If noone has seen my last and only other post, I explained that i smoke weed habitually and every hour or so. Now i need to lower my tolerance. Whats a good safe cheap drug i can use to replace weed for a bit until my tolerance goes down? btw i dont like salvia, and coke, heroin, other opiates, e, dmt, and spice doesnt work for me cuz of my meds. someone help please! i havent been high in months! =(

hi there have you tryed catnip home grown totally legal and its a smoke good luck8o

i only ordered an ounce of some cheap crushed leaves. Whats the best way to take them? I hear its good to make tea, but can i just eat it? I tried that yesterday but didnt feel anything.

i only ordered an ounce of some cheap crushed leaves. Whats the best way to take them? I hear its good to make tea, but can i just eat it? I tried that yesterday but didnt feel anything...did i do it right? i just washed a mouthful of it down with soda...

i only ordered an ounce of some cheap crushed leaves. Whats the best way to take them? I hear its good to make tea, but can i just eat it? I tried that yesterday but didnt feel anything...did i do it right? i just washed a mouthful of it down with soda...

My only experience with kratom was bunk... but once you find a good online drug dealer trust me it will be pretty decent. I think you ate it right though.

Try Damiana, Dwarf skull cap, and the lotus flowers. Preferably mix them all up in a bowl and toke. It should tie you over.

Spice doesn't work because of your meds? Then weed wouldn't work also.. unless by "meds" you mean your tolerance is so high on weed that you don't feel much on spice.

There's no drug that you can habitually use like Cannabis that would be safe.

For your tolerance I say go with edibles. I've never been as high as I have been on weed brownies. In fact it's very unpleasant. Use the best bud you can find and weigh it out to about 0.3g per brownie/cookie. Be careful.. I know 3 guys that went to the ER off brownies.

If affording weed is an issue, grow your own man.. it's worth it.

Otherwise I don't see an issue with smoking daily. I smoke about 1-2g a day.

@Marauder yea spice and weed doesnt work cuz of tolerance. weed used to work until i started smoking only medical then my tolerance went up. As for edibles, i don't feel anything from them either but i tried eaten alot of them since my tolerance got this high. I might try just scarfing down alot of cookies or brownies and see if that does anything. But it's all thc right? if i smoke all the time, will it waste all the edibles? i dont wanna buy alot of them for nothing i still prefer smoking out of habit.

Try to get a pure sativa or sativa dominant hybrid. More of a mindfuck than a body high like an indica provides.

Don't smoke for 2 weeks and you'll be fine, not too hard.

If you really need a replacement substance, do NOT go for anything that's addicting. If you're really struggling to break a weed habit I pray for you that you never touch something that's physically addicting.

I think my best bet is to not smoke for awhile just like most ppl said. I'll start right now and see how long i can go! But since I couldn't really find a substitute, I'm thinking about just plugging a couple of hydromorphones at night for a few days and hopefully that will keep me off the weed. Thanks for everyone's help! Feel free to add more suggestions as i have yet to find a weed substitute.

Status
Not open for further replies.