• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Safe, cheap drug to replace weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the blue lotus flower extract, the main psychoactive there is nuciferine, it is not like weed at all. It is chemically similar to apomorphine which fans of Burroughs might recognise as a "street" heroin withdrawal treatment.

HU-210 is better imo. Trust, me (or don't lol). In Japan, where the original "Spice" came out in 2006, (a decade before K-2) the ingredient, HU-210 was a specifically banned drug in the military;s UCMJ although they couldn't piss test for it. Then the OSI and local police in Tokyo shut that molecule down and moving forward came the cat and mouse game of terrible, untested analogues increasing harm to the public. The legislative process is way too slow to keep up with onslaught of new chemicals being created weely . At least I'm glad I smoked it before all of these strangely named fakiyounka4kpinaca-named shit molcecules came out. They're sloppily synthesized and full of contaminates. For Your Health!

Just a heads up: don't say Xanax, you guys, you'll make The Network cry.

I'm pretty sure he's the type of guy to be on-board with synthetics, though, so you're probably in the clear, dangatang.

....but you probably shouldn't fuck with synthetics, bro. just my opinion.

What should I take threads are a no-no on BL, or at least they are in PD. And I think that's a good rule. so I'm gonna close this thread, I believe it has run its course.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.