• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Safe, cheap drug to replace weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way you phrase the question in the title the obvious answer is jwh/win/am/cp-whatthefuckever.

But reading the post I think taking a break sounds more reasonable.

A different STRAIN of weed will help, unless you have tried this allready?
If you have then....fucknose!

@drug mentor i never said i disliked any of those drugs. the only drug i ever disliked was salvia. i said that they actually never worked for me, probably due to the number of prescribed drugs i'm on. and as for opiates i already have a high tolerance to them as i use to use them daily. thats probably why heroin didnt work for me. and i probably got some really low grade h too..since i lived in oklahoma at the time..

@caseface can you tell me more about the lotus flower extracts? they actually caught my attention xP it sounds pretty relaxing. possibly a good substitute for bud.

i really dont know if i can go on a tolerance break for that long either...my homie tells me i should just go back to oxycontins for a bit tho what do you guys think about that? i really dont know if i can afford them, since they are much more expensive than weed..but let me know what you guys have to say! thanks for all the advice ppl!

^^^^ oxy is a bad idea
long, addicted road to hell
just quit for a while
or buy some Synthetic cannabinoids like k2
or get some adderall
or benzos

i just skipped after reading most of the posts at the top,,and believe it or not if ya want a mild buzz with no side effects at all and not het hooked or anything ,,try smokin tea ,,just plain old tea bags ro the kind ya buy in those brown bags ,,,some of it even looks like bud,,i know its lame and it just something we did as kids growing up,,but you can get high from it just a little ,,also believe it or not you can smoke catnip,,,i know this all sounds stupid as where all adults here but if its just a lite buzz yer lookin for give it a try it wont hurt ya ,,,and maybe do what ya want it to ,,,believe me i wouldnt smoke tea anymore since i grew up but i do remember getting buzzed on the shit ,,and if ya have a bong pack that bitch full and give it a wirl,,,,,,

wow tea?? i'll try it out. lolol. i hope thats not really bad for me or something..and as for oxys i used to do them alot so now i have a high tolerance to opiates. at least i think its the tolerance. not my meds again..but i barely feel anything from them. i feel at most, a nice perfect buzz. so oxys would be perfect if they werent so expensive..

You could try kratom. It's safe, legal, cheap, and much less addictive than real opiates. If you have a high opiate tolerance, it might not work great, but you said you've been off opiates for a while so it might work well for you.

Wait just a sec.if this guy was going to take a "break",he wouldnt be writing the forum,he LIKE'S to feel different dont we all? i think this fellow just miss's being "high" and as far as herbals go,read the experiences reports,have seen one where everbodys says DAMM! this is something,hell i sat around with 4 friends for 3 hours dosing on meo-dalt,going you feel anything? nope,i THINK i feel "something" but Hmmmm.....I LOVE Kratom,but the strange thing is maybe 20% of my people do,BUT there is one indisputable fact,we have certain receptors in our brains that get triggered by certain chems.and i have been doing Research Chemical long enuff to know they only start that way(if they are GOOD,they are banned) so if you want to replace weed,one phrase "cannabinoid agonist" you have c1 and c2 receptors,or you wouldnt get high on weed,if you problem. is eliminating THC from your system,then you dont even have a problem,except you tried a blend of bullshit.your in the bluelight forum, find one,they work

if you're located in the uk or canada then otc codeine(tylenol1/co-codmal) is a popular choice, though It is not as safe as weed, it will help you relax and calm down.
its a weak opiate but one of the cheapest drugs in the world.

There are different plants you can get as metioned above. Lotus flower, Kratom, Kava, but the best thing would be a tolerance break. Switching to another drug is a bad idea, you'll just be shifting your tolerance and probably become addicted, especially if you're considering opiates like Oxys. If you can't do a complete break, try cutting back heavily and mixing up your bud, going from indica dominant strains to sativa dominant. The change of cannabinoid dominance could keep things interesting. You should try slowly cutting down on your usage over time, say cutting back 20% every week until your tolerance is low enough to enjoy the ganj again. If you have to use other drugs, I'd suggest varying your usage, making sure you don't stick on a drug long enough to build up a significant tolerance/dependence. Like, opiates for a few days, then benzos, shrooms, etc. I try to cycle my usage to minimize my tolerance buildup as much as possible.

adderal is incredibly overrated. Not really wanting to preach but ive seen a lot of people get fucked by meth and opiates even worse... Just for the record low does shrooming on a regular basis is awesome. You just eat between a gram and 2 grams and you dont hit full on tripping just laugh a lot feel stoned in a funky ass way. Theyre pretty cheap too but thats not really very realistic unless youre growing them or have a very steady source. Id say just quit for a month unless you feel like drinking all the time or compulsivly somking cigs or some shit

weed is pretty unique IMO. not only in its effects, but also in the fact that it is not (too) harmful to do daily, or as much as you do. If you were to try to replace weed with another drug, and then you used that other drug multiple times daily like you do with weed, chances are you would run into problems with that drug, like addiction or something.
try just taking a break. I know it sucks, but even one week will get your tolerance down a bit. Then, once you smoke once with a low tolerance you will realize how awesome it is, and how much you are missing. Maybe then you will be more motivated to take T breaks.

imo, the 500+ cannabinoids in natural cannabis is unbeatable in effect by any other drug.

There's around 500 chemicals in weed; 66 have been identified as cannabinoids. The other stuff is inert stuff ie chlorophyll.

If you haven't been high in months shouldn't your tolerance be very low by now? Or do you mean high on something else besides herb? What sort of meds are you on? Could you make food with herb and eat that? What if you just took a break from everything for a few months?

DO NOT start to binge drink daily with large quantities of alcohol. I did this for a long time when I didn't smoke herb at all and I'm glad I didn't get addicted and become an alcoholic even though I was a total mess.

I wouldn't reccomend starting to take opiates regularly either even if you're talking about low doses of Oxycodone or hydrocodone, or even codeine.

Even with psychedelics like very low doses of acid or mushrooms I wouldn't say that they compared to smoking herb. You wrote about how you're not that into tripping or those psychedelic drugs don't work because you're on medications.

Jesus?
Dunno man, He's free and music and anime can get fairly pricey.

I know its going to suck, but the only real way to solve your problem is to quit pot for a while, get your tolerance down, then the next time you smoke youll get high. Nothing compares to weed. period. Here is how the "withdrawls" for weed will go: Youll have trouble sleeping, and you wont be very hungry. Also youll be very bored. Maybe youll feel like reading a book. Youll probably feel bitchy/cranky. But youll get over it and after a few weeks when you get around to smoking again you wont need to smoke very much and it will definately be worth the wait.

If you saw my other post, I decided to quit pot for a little bit because I was having lingering anxiety from my first acid trip this past week. So Im kind of on the same boat as you. I wasnt smoking as much as you do (maybe 2 - 4 bowls a day) but it still sucks.

Safe? Cheap? Replacement? Tolerance reducer?

Cession. Take a break. Don't turn to other drugs, cannabis is practically the safest drug to use if you stay responsible with use. If you don't need to smoke constantly (ie: pain), then don't.

Further, it's FAR more expensive and impractical to switch to opiates, or hell, almost any other drug.

Cession. Take a break. Don't turn to other drugs, cannabis is practically the safest drug to use if you stay responsible with use.

cessation*

cession would be along the lines of giving his drugs to somebody else.

just sayin' :D

Status
Not open for further replies.