• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

RSPB Survey - Big Garden Bird Watch

There's a small flock of parakeets that fly around my area.. yet to see them actually around my home though walk 20 mins to the park and they're normally there.. Dunno why they're here? :/

Hampstead (Heath) by any chance? Or near Richmond Park? Both have gained parakeet populations in the last decade or so.

Got to be the great tit or crested tit up in Scotland with his punk rocker hair doo

Yeah, crested is cool. My g/f likes our coal tit for the same (punk) reasons.

have you got a feeder? I got one of those plastic ones for about £1.70 and the sunflower seeds are about £2. A few days later and the garden was full, its like one spots the grub and texts all his mates. Now I've got 3 feeders and put some on an old table for the non-perching birds, it's addictive.
They're fussy buggers though, if I use a cheap seed mix they go through it chucking half of it away, which makes me worry about rattus rattus showing up. But so far no rats, just an acrobatic & determined squirrel.

Yeah I have got all sorts for them, seed feeders, fat balls and all that, I think there is too many cats and dogs in the street and they are all paranoid.

There's a small flock of parakeets that fly around my area.. yet to see them actually around my home though walk 20 mins to the park and they're normally there.. Dunno why they're here? :/

I was in Barcelona not long back n they were everywhere. Apparently due 2 the climate or migration we will be getting alot morte of em over here i'm yet 2 see one myself though.
I was told that we should be getting more Waxwings over here n i ain't seen one of those . But i did see a Coal tit this morning he was tiny.

Favourite bird anyone? Yes, I'm that sad. When I was a kid it was a greenfinch. Still responsible for green being my favourite colour.

Now it's the nuthatch. Upside down dolphins on the bird-feeder.

nuthatch-1.jpg

thats my favourite bird too. thats cheered me up no end, i d never seen one in real life, ever, untill just the other week after all the bad weather.

god bluelight really is a freaky freaky place, no wonder my head is fucked up now!!

this is so lovely, why does bl keep sucking me in. onmyway home from town today a little black bird flew by my feet, whatdoes that mean? and oh, inthe bad weater (its started again!!) they were on my window ledge and every thing, need some nuts, but sure yous can guess what i spent me money on

Quality thread.

my favorite birds are definitely robins, i no there not the best looking birds but there definitely the coolest. ive got one in my garden that sits on my hand when i feed it. it lives in my shed but waits near my back door every moring for me to feed it. ive seen it fighting off much bigger black birds befor aswell.

I got a pair of Black Caps n they are great .

For some reason I've only ever seen one Blackcap. And a cat had been at it. :(

my favourite of all the birds in my garden has 2 be The Dunnock ,

I think it's great that you stick up for the Dunnock. Somebody has to. ;)

Quality thread.
my favorite birds are definitely robins, i no there not the best looking birds but there definitely the coolest.

Robins are great looking birds. And hard as fuck. You know why you hardly ever see more than one Robin at a time? Because they hate each other. They love humans though. They often bounce along following you when you walk. They like our scraps.

this is way better than the h threads. no birds to report, but i tell ya, they been singin up here, when the weather got warm. little birdies dont ya justlove em, they even planted hemp in my garden one year. god bless em

I shouldnt take part in this thread... im sure freeze dryin in photographing wont win any awards. lol

I signed up with the BSPB at Glastonbury when i was off my face on mdma. I thought why not, its only 3 pounds a month and i sure do love birds. They gave me a wicked t shirt too. It had a bird on it and under that the word ' Buzzin' :) Always sending me lots of info on new sightings of birds etc etc. ALL GOOD :)

well i like the throssle, its on the baggies badge, im not a baggies fan, and i think i had them round me garden in the snow. i live in a concrete jungle, and all the birds have been here. ill check if i have a spare hour in my diary nextweek to watch

well i like the throssle

Even though I guessed 'thrush' (from the phonetics) I had to look that up (it's 'throstle' btw). Thank you for teaching me a new word. The song thrush is also called Mavis, which is an awful word, but just happens to be the name of my dead mother.

Even though I guessed 'thrush' (from the phonetics) I had to look that up (it's 'throstle' btw). Thank you for teaching me a new word. The song thrush is also called Mavis, which is an awful word, but just happens to be the name of my dead mother.

yeah, my grandad had a thing for the baggies, and the throstle, knew id spelt it wrong when i looked at it, thought it was the mistle thrush (sp again) i had to go all the way down west brom when i was a teen to get him a badge. he got me inta the birds, he also liked the siskin

here we are question please,
while i was filling up me feeders today a lovely little birdie landed at my feet, and was really close to me, now i live in a shit tip of an area, basically, its inner city birmingham, in between the villa ground (aston) and a shit heap of concrete and scaffolding. (er st andrews its in small heath) so the only wild life round here is usually the human kind (hands up to that one meself) place called nechells. was headline news the other week coz of a sick paedo cunt round the corner

this just aint the type of place ya see such nice stuff, really it isnt

right, dont know if i saw a gold crest or a fire crest, which do ya reckon it was, considering the circumstances? it was the lovliest little thing i ever did see. honest folks, i cant believe the variety of birds ive had this winter

here we are question please,
while i was filling up me feeders today a lovely little birdie landed at my feet, and was really close to me, now i live in a shit tip of an area, basically, its inner city birmingham, in between the villa ground (aston) and a shit heap of concrete and scaffolding. (er st andrews its in small heath) so the only wild life round here is usually the human kind (hands up to that one meself) place called nechells. was headline news the other week coz of a sick paedo cunt round the corner

this just aint the type of place ya see such nice stuff, really it isnt

right, dont know if i saw a gold crest or a fire crest, which do ya reckon it was, considering the circumstances? it was the lovliest little thing i ever did see. honest folks, i cant believe the variety of birds ive had this winter

Goldcrest are tiny , n really sweet :). I ain't never come across a fire crest.

2 magpies walking down me road this morning, almost wing in wing, picking up the nuts that fell while i was fillin me feeder.

yeah, that gold crest made my day

I just found two rat holes in the railway embankment that slopes down to my garden, right next to the feeders. I think Im going to have to stop feeding the birds :(