• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

roxicodone

I just left the doctor, and he has given me a script for 40 MG roxicodone. he said they just came out, I havent been able to fill them yet. My usual pharmacy doesnt have them, but I will update when they are in my possession. I still have a few Dilaudid left over, and really despite what many of you think (since i dont do needles), I prefer the roxicodone. These little babies, starting at 15 mg are just little powerhouses, without the groggy disoriented mornings of dilaudid. I will let you know, if these really exist or for some reason he's confused. One thing I never do is question him like I know more, so that he doesnt think im "too educated"

I just left the doctor, and he has given me a script for 40 MG roxicodone. he said they just came out, I havent been able to fill them yet. My usual pharmacy doesnt have them, but I will update when they are in my possession. I still have a few Dilaudid left over, and really despite what many of you think (since i dont do needles), I prefer the roxicodone. These little babies, starting at 15 mg are just little powerhouses, without the groggy disoriented mornings of dilaudid. I will let you know, if these really exist or for some reason he's confused. One thing I never do is question him like I know more, so that he doesnt think im "too educated"

This is almost dead-on my story. I have been able to obtain them though, and let me tell you, they are what you would come to expect from a roxi that size. They are a little more flat than the 15's or 30's. Not much bigger, and kind of a Peach color (mallinkrodt) the usual "M" on the front as well as a "595" stamped on the back. Man, these are some serious little badboys. It really puts the Dilaudid to shame, at least I think so.
Everyone reacts differently to meds, but since I only swallow or the occasional nasal ingestion (extreme breakthrough situations), these are far superior. It took me a few pharmacies to find them, and from my understanding they are heavily regulated. The pharmacy has to account very specifically for each one, register who has them and track it very closely, can only carry "X" amount at a time, and only for certain periods of time. (this seems like the norm for heavy opioids, but they told me its above and beyond the norm) Most Rx's wont carry them for these reasons. My doc told me they have been out for less than 6 months. I havent verified that but close enough. WOW!

This is almost dead-on my story. I have been able to obtain them though, and let me tell you, they are what you would come to expect from a roxi that size. They are a little more flat than the 15's or 30's. Not much bigger, and kind of a Peach color (mallinkrodt) the usual "M" on the front as well as a "595" stamped on the back. Man, these are some serious little badboys. It really puts the Dilaudid to shame, at least I think so.
Everyone reacts differently to meds, but since I only swallow or the occasional nasal ingestion (extreme breakthrough situations), these are far superior. It took me a few pharmacies to find them, and from my understanding they are heavily regulated. The pharmacy has to account very specifically for each one, register who has them and track it very closely, can only carry "X" amount at a time, and only for certain periods of time. (this seems like the norm for heavy opioids, but they told me its above and beyond the norm) Most Rx's wont carry them for these reasons. My doc told me they have been out for less than 6 months. I havent verified that but close enough. WOW!

Please people!! Trying to be polite, but don't waste peoples time by posting information that you don't understand and is just plain incorrect. These 40 mg tabs are just plain generic Oxycontin from Mallinkrodt - 12 hour Extended Release tabs and NOT generic roxicodone or oxyIR. They have no special security requirements and most people don't even like them.

Yeah its the Oxycontin by mallinkrodt. I guess either I didnt understand what he was saying since he filled both, or he wasnt telling me it was Oxycontin. Either way I happen to like them now that I have them. as far as muggz, well this may be how its being presented. I was a little confused myself. I can tell these wouldnt be a favorite for some, but it does exactly what i need it to do.

Iam almost 100% sure that roxicodone (IR oxycodone) only comes in 5, 15, 30mg/ with the exception to oxyfast solution doses. Those other doses that are mentioned are oxycontin ER oxycodone. I have been on these for more than a year now, I get them mostly because they are cheaper than ERs, and they work in minutes on an empty stomach =D

Also on the not about generics being over or under the actual dose, I really don't believe that. I have had all of the manufactures. Why would a generic drug be over the amount in the pill, it will cost them more to make the pills. As far as under dosed, maybe but I highly doubt it is truly 20% lower. I have yet to find a reliable source that confirms any of the data about the dose control and the FDA whether its over or under. I don't see the FDA approving something that is 20% lower than the brand name. Link a source and ill believe the hype, until then there all seem the same to me, with minor differences

the only new oxy ir's are 10mg and 20mg. only made by ethex. the 10 is gray and the 20 is pink.. so there is only 5,10,15,20,and 30mg's. and that is ALL THEY MAKE!!!!

congratulations you have just obtained the most delightful way to snort oxycodone..

How can you not like those roxicodones? fuck time release