• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

roxicodone

billywitchdoc.com said:
if they are small reound blue 30s they are roxicotins and they are safe to rail, great choice :)
As someone else mentioned, they are Roxicodones. There is no such thing as roxicotin. Also, please note that the proper spelling is "CONTIN" not cotin. Contin meaning continuous release. Roxicodones are instant release. Oxycontins are extended release.

Oh, and just FYI, the Roxicodone 15 and 30 mg pills are usually RX'd to cancer/chronic pain patients as a "breakthrough" med in addition to being RX'd a ext release med, such as MSContin, OxyContin, Duragesic, methadone, etc. The patient takes the extend release med every day or whatever (on a regular schedule) and then they take the roxicodone PRN (as needed) for pain that "breaks through" the normal dose of ER painkiller. Obviously most patients will have worked their way up to Roxi 30's from something like Percocet 5 over the course of several years. When taken strictly as directed for legit moderate to severe pain, tolerance and dependence develop rather slowly, especially when compared to how fast tolerance and dependence grow when the med is not needed and is abused.

Hope I've been informative.

I think Im the only one left who prefers eating oxy :\

One night I ate several roxicodone, and waited for the onset, and then used crushed OxyContin to boost as needed. The onset though was identical to back in the day when we could eat 4 or 5 percocet and be high :)

^ you're not alone my friend. I personally don't like snorting oxy. I always eat it. I love eating the roxi's they are my favorite. I always swallow my opiates.

Be safe and it's good to hear of another person that prefers to swallow the oxycodone rather than snort it.

- B

never seen roxi's around here, I've had some 15mg shipped to me.

snorting green powder (not even a lot, they're really small) was pretty cool.

roxi's are great to blow.. better than OC imo.. less binders clean opiate high :)

- phil

identix said:
roxi's are great to blow.. better than OC imo.. less binders clean opiate high :)

- phil

They are definitely cleaner, no doubt about that. But I snort my oxycodone when its in time release form and I have to crush it. Part of it is laziness, and not want to crush fine and cap or parachute. With the roxicodone its just so easy for me to pop two or three, sit back watching TV, and 30 mins later... zang! Don't get me wrong though, I have snorted roxicodone, and Im certain I will again one day, but if I dont mind waiting a little while, I prefer the come on from oral

anyone ever have the actis or mallinkroft version of the roxicodones? ive had both and they dont get me nearly as high as u ppl. i prefer oc's. these pills are 30mgoxycodone IR tho and small blue pills so i dont know what the deal is.

identix said:

- phil

ID CRUSH ONE PUT IT A SPOON A .60 OF WATER SOME FIRE YOU KNOW THE DRILL.JMHO

just blew a roxy. haven't done that in awhile....

only reason why is cause i just had some lunch and taking it after eating woul dampen the effects. otherwise i'd normally eat it. these 30mg blue ones are so nice and my dealer just lowered his price too :)

Roxicet

I was perscribed Roxicet / Roxicodone yesterday but its 5/500 so I am assume thats 5mg oxycodone and 500mg acetaminophen is there any REAL efficent way to extract them without losing alot? Ive read about CWE... but I love to sniff oxys and no tylenol of course ;P

it takes about 5 grams of APAP to make me sick the next day....other people I know, about 6-8 grams...so unless you plan on taking 10+ pills...just eat them...if more....use CWE.

Note that oral bioavailability of oxycodone is approx. 87% and nasal bioavailability is approx 45-50%. So while you do get a much faster onset of the effects (don't mix this up with an actual RUSH, which you have not felt until you have IV'd an opiate that rushes the brain, like heroin), you also get a nearly 1/2 decrease in potency.

Some people are willing to sacrifice 1/2 potency for a faster onset. Personally, I think it's the kind of waste only comfortably perpetrated by people very ignorant, very rich, or both.

diacetyldeath said:
Note that oral bioavailability of oxycodone is approx. 87% and nasal bioavailability is approx 45-50%. So while you do get a much faster onset of the effects (don't mix this up with an actual RUSH, which you have not felt until you have IV'd an opiate that rushes the brain, like heroin), you also get a nearly 1/2 decrease in potency.

Some people are willing to sacrifice 1/2 potency for a faster onset. Personally, I think it's the kind of waste only comfortably perpetrated by people very ignorant, very rich, or both.

Those bioavailability numbers are questionable to say the least. Bioavailability is controlled by a number of factors. Also remember that the bioavailability numbers are just that...numbers on some forum. My experience with with comparing intranasal and oral oxycodone conflicts with those numbers.

Doesn't everyone love roxicodone! I was just taking little percs 5/325's hydro 10/325's and finaly ran out. To be honest I love opiates but it feels fucking great to be off that shit. Those pills make me so constipated that my 6 pack goes away. I would love some roxicodone though :)

I also do not agree with those numbers 100%. They may be a good guide for most people, but everyone is different and drugs do not effect everyone the same way.
I think that nasal oxy is much more than 50% because of the drip. While only 50% may be absorbed in the nose during the initial use of the drug, over the next hour the rest of the drug that isnt absorbed is slowly dripping down the back of the users throat and going into the stomach where it will then be absorbed by the stomach.
The difference between the two methods has more to do with quickness of onset and duration of effects than with potency. Some people want some sort of rush so they go with nasal usage, of course this doesnt compare with the rush of IV but many people don't want to use needles. The problem is that the high lasts about half as long as it does when taken orally. I personally like to mix the two methods. I take about 75% of my dose orally and then about 30 minutes later I insufflate the other 25%.

antbanks99 said:
UYB? up your butt?

Yup.
Personally I don't think that plugging oxy is quite as effective as oral or nasal use. I have tried it a few times with different methods. I tried using gelcaps filled with powdered oxy and I've tried mixing it with water and using a needless syringe. I never get any sort of rush at all from it like some people claim they get. I do get high but it is a lot like oral use but it does kick in a little faster than oral use, slightly slower than nasal use though. The only time its worth it is when you want to take some but you just recently ate a lot of food and you don't want to snort or IV it.
However, I have had very good results with plugging ecstasy, it kicked in within minutes with huge rushes of energy and I was peaking within 20 minutes. It only lasted for about 2 and a half hours though.