• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

roxicodone

Druggist said:
I also do not agree with those numbers 100%. They may be a good guide for most people, but everyone is different and drugs do not effect everyone the same way.
I think that nasal oxy is much more than 50% because of the drip. While only 50% may be absorbed in the nose during the initial use of the drug, over the next hour the rest of the drug that isnt absorbed is slowly dripping down the back of the users throat and going into the stomach where it will then be absorbed by the stomach.
The difference between the two methods has more to do with quickness of onset and duration of effects than with potency. Some people want some sort of rush so they go with nasal usage, of course this doesnt compare with the rush of IV but many people don't want to use needles. The problem is that the high lasts about half as long as it does when taken orally. I personally like to mix the two methods. I take about 75% of my dose orally and then about 30 minutes later I insufflate the other 25%.

I agree with most of what you said. However, snorting does actually get you higher, albeit for a shorter amount of time. Your liver is constantly filtering the drug out of your bloodstream. The faster you can get a drug into your bloodstream, the higher the peak plasma concentration of oxycodone will be, and therefore you will get higher. The problem is that you blow our wad all at once instead of it absorbing slowly via the oral route, and therefore the peak plasma plummets much sooner and you come down.

Druggist said:
Yup.
Personally I don't think that plugging oxy is quite as effective as oral or nasal use. I have tried it a few times with different methods. I tried using gelcaps filled with powdered oxy and I've tried mixing it with water and using a needless syringe. I never get any sort of rush at all from it like some people claim they get. I do get high but it is a lot like oral use but it does kick in a little faster than oral use, slightly slower than nasal use though. The only time its worth it is when you want to take some but you just recently ate a lot of food and you don't want to snort or IV it.
However, I have had very good results with plugging ecstasy, it kicked in within minutes with huge rushes of energy and I was peaking within 20 minutes. It only lasted for about 2 and a half hours though.

Again, I completely agree here. I've tried plugging it many times, and it is always a disappointment. No rush at all, and lessened effects in my experience. Plugging seems to be massively overrated on Bluelight.

i have 30mg roxicodones and 40mg oxycontins all the time.
i love the name "roxicodone", it just sounds pretty, or glamorous would you say.
opiates are my favorite. especially oxycontin.

it just sucks, they're so addictive..
and it's like, you don't even care.
because the feeling is so incredible.<3

OverDriven said:
Again, I completely agree here. I've tried plugging it many times, and it is always a disappointment. No rush at all, and lessened effects in my experience. Plugging seems to be massively overrated on Bluelight.

I think it is overrated but definitely a better option than intranasal administration.

roxicodone is the best to snort, no fillers, no apap, small pill so there isnt too much powder but it is still strong (30 mgs) they can be somewhat expensive but usually the more you get the better price you get... they are super addictive though ive been doing them daily for a long time i cant remember when i missed a day.

Im super addicted to these little 30mg blue fuckers, I have a huge tolerance as I have been on them for 3 years (300+MG daily-not something Im proud of) and have gotten to where I prefer them over 40MG Oxycontin. Never have snorted them, always chew them up (love the taste). They really are hard to stop eating if you have access to large quanities

Roxicodone now comes in 5mg, 10mg, 30mg 60mg and...80 mg(wow!) to let everyone know. Personally I have taken 5mg, 15mg and of course the 30mg(smurfs). They are excellent and I prefer them over Oxycontin, which is now available again in the big momma 160mg for opioid tolerant patients only .

Check em out.

also roxi's are soooo easy to crush, it's like they knew what we wanted and served us with a easy prep pill.

"is it cool to blow this shit? "

yeah man.. all the kids are doing it.

it works well, yes.

Mind-Melt said:
"is it cool to blow this shit? "

yeah man.. all the kids are doing it.

it works well, yes.

lol...cool also = okay or safe, old man.

dam 80mg ir, munch that shit up like candy, id prolly end up eating those as i usualy rail oc's and eat any ir pill but if they were small enough might consider snorting, i seem to remember threads with people perferring those 30mg roxi's over oc's for eating and even snorting in some cases if im remembering right.

The new sizes ( 5mg, 10mg, 60mg and 80mg) haven't been around too long, maybe a year or two. The smaller ones are very popular, but I have yet to se an 80IR in person, but they are around and available. Crazy huh?

This is my first post, which a search engine brought me here. (hi)
They are ok to toot, but after orally ingesting these for a little while, Id say better to swallow them. I do notice it only takes a couple days to get through the withdrawal symptoms, and the best way was to take a couple norcos every few hours, till the cravings subside. These are highly addictive, and when you start including a "ceremony" (breaking it down to nasal ingest) makes it a little tougher to kick. I was prescribed these when i told the DR how many Percs I was taking a day for my pain. 8 to be exact. I was using 15 MG Roxicodone based in this post.

You'll be high longer if you swallow them, but high quicker if you rail them. You can't lose either way.

Seriously.. why doesn't understand this?

Well...I'm not sure that's exactly true. I don't think you can entirely defeat Oxycontin's time release simply by crushing the pill (even the Purdue's). Granted, Purdue OC is about the best "contin" type of pill out there. But if you just crush it up and swallow an OC 80, you'll only have about the same high as maybe 60 mg of IR. Only difference is, it will last a little longer.

Also, think about the extended release morphine pills. If you crush up a purple 30, then all you have is an extended release powder instead of an extended release pill. And if you mix the powder in water, all you have is an extended release liquid. Almost nothing is gained by crushing.

yea i like em alot, not the same as oxycontin, burns a lil more in the nose but oxy doesnt burn at all...thats why i choose to rail em up:)

It is the same as Oxycontin dear.. that is if you are blowing them.

Crushing up Oxycontin (Oxycodone ER) is defeating the time release, making them equal to Roxicodone (Oxycodone IR).

Seriously.. why doesn't anyone understand this?

Last edited:
Roxicodone now comes in 5mg, 10mg, 30mg 60mg and...80 mg(wow!) to let everyone know. Personally I have taken 5mg, 15mg and of course the 30mg(smurfs). They are excellent and I prefer them over Oxycontin, which is now available again in the big momma 160mg for opioid tolerant patients only .

Check em out.

I'm sorry, but your information is incorrect. You must be confusing the IR meds with the Extended Release 12 hour tabs. It can be confusing they way some sites list them since they are all oxycodone HCI, but the largest oxycodone IR pill being sold is currently 30 mg and has been so for some time.

It depends... I am not sure of the amount of APAP(if any) or fillers and binders each pill has. Also your tolerance to opiates. If you have zero or very low tolerance that amount of Oxy will seriously mess you up to a point where it might be a very uncomfortable high. If you have somewhat of a tolerance and have XPed opiates before and your sure of no APAP..yeah you can but those pills are just as good eaten as railed. The onset of a high might be a little faster railed and might be more intense for a few more minutes as compared to a creepying on you high that will last longer.

If it was me I would just eat them. Just beware if you have a low tolerance or no tolerance that is a very heavy dose and could cause problems.

next time, don't post unless u know whats up...

roxiecodone is PURE oxycodone, of course u can blow it.