• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling without the blues

This is interesting and might mean that the RC derivates like 5-MAPB, 6-APB etc. don't share this specific mechanism and work together with 5-HTP.

Oh I'd like to try proviron, but it's out of stock at the pharmacies around, and they don't order for you.. guess a result of low salary :/ Need to order from China, Wuhan located lol maybe the lab where Covid-19 escaped.

Do you feel anything from proviron directly?

Anecdotally I would say that 6APB 6MAPB and 5MAPB don't cause the same type of blues that MDMA does.
You are tired and down for a few days but you start getting better right away, not worse and then better like with MDMA, so probably there is no 5-hydroxytryptophan decarboxylase inhibition.

And yes, when on its own 25mg Proviron can be subtle but 50mg and over will give a sort of a stim like effect, and a noticeable libido boost.
I wouldn't really be able to tell if it changes the MDMA high, but I've only tried that 3 times.

~30mg of 5-MAPB felt like the real deal based on the amount. It was some hours of pure feeling lucky despite miserable life situation, then I fell asleep and woke up refreshed. But maybe I developed tolerance to SSRIs and there are now plenty of SERT transporters able to readily shoveling out that precious 5-HT. But from a high dose experiment of 120mg fluoxetine I felt absolutely same as with 40mg, really not even adverse effects, nothing so I believe that the SERT is still occupied. But this would mean that MAPB is a transporter inverse agonist with affinity higher than fluoxetine, displacing it, right?

Why? I thought the danger was about MAOIs, but yeah I have titrated to such experiments, I tolerate a shitload of serotonin, unfortunately because this includes meaning that SSRIs are basically worthless fort me now. SSRI+SSRA should rather just block the releaser afaik.
Because when I was 14 psychiatrist recommend to parents I go in four different drugs. They made me take them. I was sent off to rehab hospital, then they wanted to try another drug and I refused to take it. They took me from my parents and locked me up in an adolescent center, as I was property if the state I had to take the drugs they gave me although they reduced to one or two pills every morning so I think a more intelligent person saw I saw taking way too many drugs with drug interactions causing my behavior. I'm sure one of two of them boosted serotonin.

It compared to to the first and second time I did ecstacy. Triple stacks ,think they were dutch pills, from east coast Florida. Anyways, I rolled four days apart. First time one pill, was amazing. Second time four day's later, at least a pill and a half, possibly more. Couple to few days later I remember being in my room kneeling by my bed , in a prayer position, like the time I was 14 , and on those four different drugs. Felt so low, spacious, and I lacked direction in life so it could've been my mindset but they sure as hell didn't help and possibly made things extremely worse.

If SSRIs or whatever you take really aren't doing anything , like any habit you want to reduce or eliminate, why don't you taper off of them, then stop them completely , after tapering off?

If SSRIs or whatever you take really aren't doing anything , like any habit you want to reduce or eliminate, why don't you taper off of them, then stop them completely , after tapering off?
Because I'm addicted to the SSRIs. I tried countless times to stop, to taper, switched to fluoxetine with its week-long half life, but still get electric shock like symptoms which make me fear seizures, and many withdrawal symptoms from narcotics like diarrhea, restlessness, anxiety/dysphoria, cravings. People who say SSRIs aren't addictive are docs, lucky or lie.
I would love to get rid of the fluoxetine but it seems like I just can't.

Sorry to hear about your experiences. When I was adolescent, I got into the mills of psychiatry as well, my mother made an appointment which went wrong, the doc was afraid of suicidality and placed me into a ward. They gave me lorazepam, 2-3mg a day, for around three months when I got into a fight with an asshole patient (aged 50+) who was jealous about my good relation to a girl (23) in there. They sedated me with 150mg Truxal and transferred to another hospital, where the chief doc was an asshole as well ('are you a man or a mouse? just give you a kick in the ass') and stopped the lorazepam cold turkey when I asked for one. What followed were finest panic attacks for months and I didn't know what was going on, had no knowledge about drugs back then.

Because I'm addicted to the SSRIs. I tried countless times to stop, to taper, switched to fluoxetine with its week-long half life, but still get electric shock like symptoms which make me fear seizures, and many withdrawal symptoms from narcotics like diarrhea, restlessness, anxiety/dysphoria, cravings. People who say SSRIs aren't addictive are docs, lucky or lie.
I would love to get rid of the fluoxetine but it seems like I just can't.

Sorry to hear about your experiences. When I was adolescent, I got into the mills of psychiatry as well, my mother made an appointment which went wrong, the doc was afraid of suicidality and placed me into a ward. They gave me lorazepam, 2-3mg a day, for around three months when I got into a fight with an asshole patient (aged 50+) who was jealous about my good relation to a girl (23) in there. They sedated me with 150mg Truxal and transferred to another hospital, where the chief doc was an asshole as well ('are you a man or a mouse? just give you a kick in the ass') and stopped the lorazepam cold turkey when I asked for one. What followed were finest panic attacks for months and I didn't know what was going on, had no knowledge about drugs back then.
Ok well you can taper off and stop, it has to be gradual, like cutting back to eod then e3d, e5d, as far as I know. You're strong enough that beat this.

Yes in my experience the drugs they gave me was equal to two and a half triple stacks in four days as far as how shitty I felt. Moreover, my mindset wasn't well at the time and having me allowed them to give me drugs and me abused triple stacks ecstacy twice in a week, I simply was uninformed and ignorant. No fault of mine with doctors drugs I was a kid and my parents thought drugs were the solution, or were sold by a psychiatrist.

I feel for you. I ve had brain zaps on 5 mapb a few days during sleep after the first roll. It's literally like electricity zapping your body. Are those brain zaps serotonin syndrome ?

Last edited:
If it's outstanding quality MDMA, there's not much BLUES. Nothing that strong opiates can't take care off. That and not doing it too often, if you follow the rule of no more than 4 times a year blues are almost nonexistent imho.
My only measly interesting claim to fame is I got in on the legal MDMA and lived in Texas at the time (1983-86). Not sure why Texas ws the hub for all of this. I was getting the stuff the Universities were using for therapy sessions until the government came in and said No (bastards) But for a period I took it every Saturday night. I never got the Tuesday blues. I only even felt depressed for a very short while coming down and even that went away quick. Absolutely nothing like coming down from cocaine, which at that time I was also using. I took the stuff alone with incense and music most of the time. The only public times were at work (my first time) and a few Grateful Dead concerts.

So when I read the blues issues I sort of thought maybe it was good I did not know about that. And maybe it was. But I can say even for a year at once a week I never got the blues. Granted I was only 20 years old at the time. Maybe that had something to do with it.

I have an interest in MDMA but have not taken it but twice since the 80's. Both genuine but low dosed. The tables of the 1980''s were 120 mgs. The ones I got a festival from a trusted source were about 80 mgs a pill. But I think it is a damn crime that I can't use MDMA (unless I gamble or go through a lot of grief). I am happy to hear that there is genuine stuff that can come from the Netherlands. I mean with the fentanyl problem we have of someone can substitute a stimulant for MDMA I am sure that is being done.

I think everyone should get a session or two in of MDMA.

Are those brain zaps serotonin syndrome ?
Afaik nobody knows what they are. Definitely not serotonin syndrome, that one's an acute condition which emerges mostly from a MAOI+SSRI/RA and is life threatening but only lasts for hours to a few days while the brain zaps come slowly after stopping a serotonergic substance (mostly SSRIs but also releasers) and can stay for weeks. I think they are localized mini seizures but I don't understand how because for one they say that SERT doesn't upregulate on antagonism. It's a symptom of abruptly low serotonin.

Definitely. Like one or two sessions on a psychedelic, like they proposed in the 60s. Would contribute to world peace and spiritual development I think. Maybe the real reasons why the US started a war on drugs was that some high profile assholes were afraid of losing control and power.

Ok well you can taper off and stop, it has to be gradual, like cutting back to eod then e3d, e5d, as far as I know. You're strong enough that beat this.
I'll try but need to use volumetric dosage, because there are no low dosed antidepressants available, because they 'don't induce dependency'.. haha. In many people switching to fluoxetine with its 7+ days half life works but my dependency is too strong. Maybe I can get some kanna, in past this was the most effective aid to get off venlafaxine, it's a plant SSRI which can be snorted and has a short half life so use it in day and have the brain withdraw in sleep.

My only measly interesting claim to fame is I got in on the legal MDMA and lived in Texas at the time (1983-86). Not sure why Texas ws the hub for all of this. I was getting the stuff the Universities were using for therapy sessions until the government came in and said No (bastards) But for a period I took it every Saturday night. I never got the Tuesday blues. I only even felt depressed for a very short while coming down and even that went away quick. Absolutely nothing like coming down from cocaine, which at that time I was also using. I took the stuff alone with incense and music most of the time. The only public times were at work (my first time) and a few Grateful Dead concerts.

So when I read the blues issues I sort of thought maybe it was good I did not know about that. And maybe it was. But I can say even for a year at once a week I never got the blues. Granted I was only 20 years old at the time. Maybe that had something to do with it.

I have an interest in MDMA but have not taken it but twice since the 80's. Both genuine but low dosed. The tables of the 1980''s were 120 mgs. The ones I got a festival from a trusted source were about 80 mgs a pill. But I think it is a damn crime that I can't use MDMA (unless I gamble or go through a lot of grief). I am happy to hear that there is genuine stuff that can come from the Netherlands. I mean with the fentanyl problem we have of someone can substitute a stimulant for MDMA I am sure that is being done.

Yeah but the mdma these days is very inconsistent, for example the other day I got real pills but that mdma wasn't purified 100% it had still byproductz in it. I'm ng lie , I had a blast on it but left me a few chemical burns, my friends gf puked nevertheless I was rolling balls. Then the next time my friend visited me he had these brown teslas omggg I hadn't had so pure pills In so long. They melted in my mouth, the comedown was smooth and the high was outstandin I'd rate em 9.5 outta 10, I'd rate em 10 but they weren't pure altho they were bomb and a bit pricey but still worth ittt bro.
Yeah let's just wait till mdma gets legalized for ptsd , I suffer from bad ptsd and it's proven they help a ton. But they making the clínical trials so long...zzz it's been like 10-15 years already OH BUT SOME FUCKING VACCINES THAT HAVE KILLED SO MANY PEOPLE AROUND THR WORLD THST DOBT EVEN WORK GOT APPROVED IN LESS THAN 6 MONTHS 🤦🤦🤦CRAZY world we live in, thank god u got to try the real the real stuff. I've had the opportunity to try FUCKING AMAZING MDMA over the years and still from time to time I come across superb pills. But nothing like pure, pure must be BLISS. OK I'm done xd

The vaccination has a broad crowd of scared people behind it. MDMA has the same crowd against it, because DRUGS ARE FORBIDDEN BECAUSE THEY'RE ILLEGAL 🤦:gun:(sic! Statement of the German ministress of drugs)

The vaccination has a broad crowd of scared people behind it. MDMA has the same crowd against it, because DRUGS ARE FORBIDDEN BECAUSE THEY'RE ILLEGAL 🤦:gun:(sic! Statement of the German ministress of drugs)
Hqhqha that's funny cause Germany is one of the countries where people take more pills per capita haaaa

I always found if I didn't over do it on the pills - 2 maximum and got a decent sleep. I usually got a really nice afterglow the next day and the next few days were fine. That was in my younger days but also if I over did it on the mdma or mixed it with excessive amounts of alcohol and cocaine the days after could be torture. I did it for so many years I developed quite a severe anxiety disorder. But that's another story

Never had the blues in the beginning, as comparison Coke very early on creates a sense of un-well being after the short honeymoon period.

But as the weekend benders started with lack of sleep and nutrition. Still showing up for work, working my ass off, it did indeed this wonderful thing creating the Tuesday blues. It happened to me after I abused it, with vengeance. And it was deserved.

@JackARoe I kind of think Tuesday blues from rolling is mind over matter. I always notice the people who fear it the most reporting it the most.
Are you freaking kidding me? A moderator in an MDMA subforum saying "post-MDMA depression is all in your head bro, you just need to man up!"

???

MDMA does have Meth in it

No it doesn't - unless added as an adulterant.

That's like saying "carbon dioxide has oxygen in it". Although chemically true, the two substances couldn't be more different. Try breathing carbon dioxide for a living... 8(

Last edited:
No it doesn't - unless added as an adulterant.

That's like saying "carbon dioxide has oxygen in it". Although chemically true, the two substances couldn't be more different. Try breathing carbon dioxide for a living... 8(
What do you think MA stands for
Meth Amphetamine google it lol

Google 'intelligence'.

You may be surprised... ;)

(If you can spell it)
I guess you are implying I am "intelligent". Which in that case I already know, but if you are implying yourself as intelligent, people don't brag about it... 😉