• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling without the blues

Oh ok..I thought it got depleted after mdma and takes time to get back.
It gets lowered, in most people, and it does take a while to return.

That's why I posted all that stuff.

One of the reasons for low serotonin is low vitamin C and low B6. Diets taken to drastic lengths to have no tryptophan can also result in low serotonin.

Vitamin C and b6 support serotonin synthesis through both the synthesis of the five hydroxy tryptophan decarboxylase enzyme, and the oxidation of tryptophan to five hydroxy tryptophan.

Why do people post that plugging it avoids the liver?

It avoids the liver on the first pass, after it goes to the brain, it goes right to the liver.

Regardless of the route of administration, MDMA ends up in the liver. That is where it is metabolized. That is where it passes through before it gets to your kidneys and your bladder. Obviously the majority of it gets to your kidneys and your bladder as metabolites.
Well I am not opposing you there. Never knew anything much like we know more of now collectively way back those pre Internet pre even HR days.

Regardless, it's profoundly more powerful but very different experientially too.

I would say maybe more transcendental.

Vs oral, which is more transcendental vs insufflation.

But plugging LSD now that is a thing. Way easier re stomach, general calm. Stronger longer more sensational too. Just not too much at a time.

I only plugged Exstacy maybe 5 times?

Well I am not opposing you there. Never knew anything much like we know more of now collectively way back those pre Internet pre even HR days.

Regardless, it's profoundly more powerful but very different experientially too.

I would say maybe more transcendental.

Vs oral, which is more transcendental vs insufflation.

But plugging LSD now that is a thing. Way easier re stomach, general calm. Stronger longer more sensational too. Just not too much at a time.

I only plugged Exstacy maybe 5 times?

After I learned about it, booty bumping was my go-to ROA. It literally destroys you compared to oral. Comes on stronger and lasts longer. It avoids the first pass metabolism, so approximately 90 to 99% of the MDMA is absorbed into the rectal veins and go straight to the brain.

Unfortunately, booty bumpin, MDMA or even MDA and that's a rush, doesn't save you from the nausea. That's caused by stimulation of the 5-HT3 receptors in your gut by the MDMA that's being systemically released in your body, or in some cases. MDA.

Zofran fixes that right up

After I learned about it, booty bumping was my go-to ROA. It literally destroys you compared to oral. Comes on stronger and lasts longer. It avoids the first pass metabolism, so approximately 90 to 99% of the MDMA is absorbed into the rectal veins and go straight to the brain.

Unfortunately, booty bumpin, MDMA or even MDA and that's a rush, doesn't save you from the nausea. That's caused by stimulation of the 5-HT3 receptors in your gut by the MDMA that's being systemically released in your body, or in some cases. MDA.

Zofran fixes that right up
Well that resonates.

I successfully plugged 1000 mics of LSD and is the only time ever I'd categorise it in some way, as there are a number of different contexts and interpretations to the term "overdose".

To call an oral 1000 mics of LSD an overdose holds entirely different meaning.

Just means, too much to enjoy at the time.

I adore 1000 mics oral though.

Plugged is physically overwhelming to the Nervous System, lasted about 60 hours too.

***** Avoiding first-pass metabolism in the liver does not mean you avoid all metabolism by the liver, that just means more gets to the brain first instead of being metabolized *****
Avoiding first pass means that you avoid all of the MDMA you ingested going through the liver in a few minutes, meaning a lot of the toxic metabolite enters your bloodstream at once.
That high concentration means that you get a lot more damage done, as your body cannot further metabolise it as fast, while using other ROA that avoid 1st pass you get lower levels of the metabolite at any point in time.
The dose makes the poison.

Avoiding first pass means that you avoid all of the MDMA you ingested going through the liver in a few minutes, meaning a lot of the toxic metabolite enters your bloodstream at once.
That high concentration means that you get a lot more damage done, as your body cannot further metabolise it as fast, while using other ROA that avoid 1st pass you get lower levels of the metabolite at any point in time.
The dose makes the poison.
That's absolutely completely backwards.

If it hasn't gone through your liver, there is no toxic metabolite.

Avoiding first pass metabolism means unchanged MDMA makes it to your brain first, instead of going through the liver.

That's absolutely completely backwards.

If it hasn't gone through your liver, there is no toxic metabolite.

Avoiding first pass metabolism means unchanged MDMA makes it to your brain first, instead of going through the liver.
Sorry, I made some edits and it came out a mess.

I meant to say that more of the metabolite enters your bloodstream at once due to the high concentration of MDMA in the liver after oral ingestion.

Sorry, I made some edits and it came out a mess.

I meant to say that more of the metabolite enters your bloodstream at once due to the high concentration of MDMA in the liver after oral ingestion.
It actually doesn't work like that either.

If it did, MDMA would not have a half-life of around 5 hours.

It only takes 45 seconds or so for your blood to circulate completely around your body.

The process of metabolism of drugs is pretty much linear over time, so you figure half of the drug is metabolized/excreted over a 5-hour period.

It may seem like it happens all at once but it actually doesn't. It just takes a few hours for your kidneys to create enough urine to fill your bladder.

I wouldn't personally go down the route of trying to cheat my way out of the after-effects of mdma. I mean, you really just can't. If you want to overdo it, there's a price to pay. Remembering that will help keep consumption down.

If you take it only in very rare occasions, like say once every 6 months, and don't take too much, and don't mix it with anything, there shouldn't be too much depression afterwards. In some cases, if you had a really positive experience, you might find the opposite is true, you have an afterglow. But that... can't be relied on, obviously.

Kind of off topic but I remember back when I did mdma, the depressed feeling wouldn't actually come the day after, but a couple days later. And it wasn't necessarily depression, sometimes I would just get very emotionally sensitive. For example, I took some the night before I went to rehab and while there I starting tearing up at the most random moments.

I wouldn't personally go down the route of trying to cheat my way out of the after-effects of mdma. I mean, you really just can't. If you want to overdo it, there's a price to pay. Remembering that will help keep consumption down.

If you take it only in very rare occasions, like say once every 6 months, and don't take too much, and don't mix it with anything, there shouldn't be too much depression afterwards. In some cases, if you had a really positive experience, you might find the opposite is true, you have an afterglow. But that... can't be relied on, obviously.

Kind of off topic but I remember back when I did mdma, the depressed feeling wouldn't actually come the day after, but a couple days later. And it wasn't necessarily depression, sometimes I would just get very emotionally sensitive. For example, I took some the night before I went to rehab and while there I starting tearing up at the most random moments.
You're talking about suicide Mondays and the Tuesday blues. 2 to 3 days after the Saturday party.

However, not everyone gets depression. I never did. Still don't. I get an afterglow that lasts days.

I'm sure I'm not the only human being that can take MDMA multiple times in a week, and sometimes multiple pills in a day during that week, take a 3-day break and be back at it.

I am however atypical, abnormal. I've taken 400 plus pills probably over 500 when you count Molly powder, and dozens of RCs 5 g here 10 g there blah blah blah.

My concern is that everybody says "You're going to get depression a day or two after". I'm not convinced that a significant percentage of people who get depression after taking MDMA is because they were told they were going to.

We don't hear about depression a few days later from the human MDMA tests where volunteers were given one milligram per kilogram or 1.6 mg per kilogram which is a moderate and normal dose of MDMA.

Furthermore, Alexander Shulgin wrote that after 7 consecutive days you don't get any response from doses of MDMA, however, the subjective effects were completely recovered by 7 days of abstinence.

And MDA is not cross tolerant with MDMA. When MDMA was no longer effective, MDA worked just as well as it always did.