Roll Call - Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the big city of Plano.....yeah the famous "Heroin" town.
27 White Male......Just chillin.....Props to all from the big D.

18/m/d/fw
looking to meet up with fellow bluelighters
aim= ChrisInABox1315
hit me up on aim or pm me

dallas

25 male, dallas. hope some of you make it too deep dish at the meridian in houston on the 23rd of november. i know its the wednesday before thanksgiving but we went and saw the 6 hour show they put on at seven in dallas a few weeks ago and it was sick. dark, dirty, sexy house, nothing short of phenomenal. if any of you are up for going out sometime, send me a message on yahoo at good_karma_76 be nice to meet some more cool people to party with and dance with, take care everyone.

Last edited:
I'm in grand prairie, 20 miles from Dallas, I love big D, but looking to meet new peeps.

i'm in texas every once in awhile. a friend told me shards in DFW are getting harder to come by. true? this is NOT a sourcing question. i don't do drugs and don't want to buy drugs from you.

Hard Shards...

halfoz said:
i'm in texas every once in awhile. a friend told me shards in DFW are getting harder to come by. true? this is NOT a sourcing question. i don't do drugs and don't want to buy drugs from you.

I have heard this also, probably due to the fact that every store that previously sold the sinus medication that contained the precursor to them has placed them behind the pharmacy counter, and you must present a valid State ID to obtain them. Limit of three a day. This is tracked by computer also. Same deal as in Oklahoma, it really cut down on the production, this is not a bad thing.

^Know of any good parties going on there on NYE? I'm from Dallas but will be heading that way for the new year.

^^^ Whats up in San Antonio for NYE ? I heard the Venue is going to be good.

late!

What Uppp My Fellow Bluelighters!!!
22/M/Dallas-Plano
Lookin for some new roll buddies or just some cool cats to kick it with...
Anyone interested??? Hit me up by PM if ya get the urge.
Late,
~ J ~

Houston (UH student, at least for now, my gpa drops significantly each semester) i smoke tons of herb so...

Last edited:
15 male Dallas (pleasant grove area)

lookin for some buddies to party with and by the way shards are are as easy to get as ever, what i cant find is dope

Status
Not open for further replies.