Roll Call - Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
sput said:
Asking where to "spot trains" sounds kind of specific to me, but I digress ...

Have fun in Austin. I miss it a lot. :)

Thanks - that's what I was looking for! And, yeh, you're right ... Train referrence was pretty lame. Was trying to think of something universal and not culture-specific.

And, yeh, I'm loving Austin. Drug free .... but still having a blast!

Male
Between Austin and San Antonio

have yet to attend a rave, hard to get into the scene without being 21+ =/

Formerly of Austin, now in Denton, head into Dallas often.
23/M, Just looking for cool peeps to hang out with and always ready to party. PM or e-mail.

Hey Y'all!,

Just moved to Outer Austin .. and kicked a smack habit. Now, just drinkin' and doing the ups and having a blast. Always happy to hook-up with other party people.

:d

Just moved from bum-fuck in the middle of nowhere beeville too San Marcos...Like 30 mins from Austin and 30mins from San Antonio. Its my first time moving out on my own and its lonely as hell :( Anybody want to hang out :p

I'm in the DFW area myself....I'm actually in Arlington. I haven't been to a party in awhile, but if you've seen a tall black guy who wears Mickey Mouse gloves, thats me=D

starcommanderX said:
looking for rollers in houston
your definition of rollers is....???

Round here, you can be rolling -aka tripping, rolling -aka rollin' (420) etc...

I'm in houston, and do smack and/or blow, occasional trips (LSD)

you?

I'm 25
x0x0-j

jml0423 said:
im in the woodlands.. north of htown... it sucks

No it doesn't. I used to live off Rayford/Sawdust.

I used to know lots of Woodlander's who are heavingly into coke/heroin and X.

you?

x0x0-j

Element Exposed said:
No it doesn't. I used to live off Rayford/Sawdust.

I used to know lots of Woodlander's who are heavingly into coke/heroin and X.

you?

x0x0-j

really im in alden bridge, and i havent met anyone in awhile that does anythin fun

anyone interested in discussing quality issues specific to the lone star, pm away. i'm not interested in sourcing or asking for your source. trust me, i wouldn't trust you anyway-- even if i did drugs, which i don't. but i do have an interest in drug culture, and i think there's a real issue in terms of quality and specifically the additives being used to stretch product. sharing experiences or observations can help users avoid harm by helping them conclusively identify bad products, and/or finding ways to remediate the danger posed by sub-standard quality.

Signed up a long time ago (kinda), and just now making a come back!!

thought I would start my new postings here :)

I'm from arlington, feel free to PM me. I need friends :(

DFW area here looking for a good core group of ppl to hang out with . . .

hit the PM :D

Wichita Falls, Tx

anyone in the near distant area and wanting to chill or something sounds like more than a fucking great idea to me.. ^_^

I see Austinite's here, yay!

26/M here.

To answer a few questions..

Austin is not a big town for electronica, BUT there is a good underground scene. If you like breaks, we've brought Bassnectar here twice and Kitty D from SF also, and there are renegade bridge parties in the summer that are fun. and the psytrance scene is strong here-I am part of a new crew myself, but also we have Shiva Shakti who do events here and have been for a long time. MSG me if you ever want any psytrance party info. If you like Jungle or DNB Plush has a night on Tuesdays that's pretty popular, and a few more well known DJ's/Acts in various trendier genres do come here sometimes.

Me i'm not a club person, I hate 6 street and I'm kinda claustraphobic so I'm more likely to be found at psytrance parties or breaks parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.