Roll Call - Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Padre Island here
male 28

Y'all let me know if you are headed to the beach....

Centralish Houston, 19 m. checking in, always looking for a new smokin' friend. I'll be here for the rest of the summer. Drop me a pm!

Hey

Live in the D/FW Area...anyone into opiates drop me a PM. Wouldn't mind hanging out...

I in the North Dallas area looking to make some new party friends.

I pretty much only roll and would to meet new some new roll buddies. =D

18/M/D/FW

How about mabey meeting up at Lizard Lounge sometime, Adam Freeland, George Acosta?

<------- still living in San Antonio, anyone from around here. Aint much to do except trip my fucking nuts off on DMT every once in a while, do lots of school work, and smoke good chronic and hash on the weekends. Cant wait til Thursday! Hit me up on aim if you wanna. I also go to Austin to get FAWKED up every few weekends

Screen name: okayf00l

21m

Hey, I just moved to Texas 3 weeks ago from Minnesota. I'm in Kingsville, but willing to drive to San Antonio to party on the weekends. I'm looking for roll buddies or at least some people to party with. AOL IM= Spongevon56

so that hurricane is coming, i think im safe in the woodlands... plus my house is kinda higher up on a hill

Spongehead56 said:
21m

Hey, I just moved to Texas 3 weeks ago from Minnesota. I'm in Kingsville, but willing to drive to San Antonio to party on the weekends. I'm looking for roll buddies or at least some people to party with. AOL IM= Spongevon56

wow, kingsville sucks, i have been there before. congrats on having no fun.

San Antonio 10/19

acosta.jpg

Hey all M/25/DFW just wanting to say high to everyone from Texas. Feel free to give me a holler if anyone wants to holler at me. I've been looking for some events but since nothing happened all summer I'm not sure what chance there is this late in the season

Does anyone else remember the raves happening every weekend? Kid's renting houses and throwing down? Open fields with loud music? I'm bored.... and don't like clubs
Cloud nine is the closest thing to a rave I've been to this year and it was cool but.... I wanna rave the freak out!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.