Roll Call - Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever been to Kung Fu Coffee/The Muse in nashville.. They let dj's come in and practice for free. Ive heard some decent jungle and house there, and for free!

That's cool. I play jungle..but I have no decks. I might have to check that out.

^^^^^^^^
They got everything you need! but the place is pretty small and theres not too many people.

Cool, do you know where exactly it is? What town? The adress? I need to go up there.

downtown nashville
4th avenue south next to the "world's largest adult bookstore". kinda hard to see, really dont expect too much. but its pretty cool.. tommorownight they got a thing called ecclectronica that runs from 10 on where djs just spin for free. not too bad, though the crowds are typically small.

Nashvilles' a bit out of the way where I'll be partying day after Labor Day on my berfday with irc buds. My small town friends rock :)
*coif coif* You've got a local signed band back on track that is amazing (promo, yes) FULL DEVIL JACKET.
...and the aeroplane flies high! Wee, can't fucking wait.
[ 24 August 2002: Message edited by: protectedwfire ]

Whats up Tennessee Ravers! This is Dan, age 20, living in (or near) Memphis but not from here. For some reason, I feel I have to point that out. No disrespect to ravers from TN but I am not a big fan of some the locales for Memphis raves.

I haven't even gotten out to see what any parties are like down here...but when I do..it'd better be worth it.

hey... i'm a tn raver... and as far as the next event... i'm throwing a little shindig on november 16th... a good old fashioned underground party with all the fixin's. for those interested, please hit me with your e-mail address for directions and invites as this is a "private" party.

whatup all you TN kidz I just moved here from columbus Oh where I threw some parties and well i was probably gonna throw some parties around here. what's everybody like around here, any hardcore kidz, lemme know what's up. what do some of you want to see, i have a good aspect on how to throw a party, but i don't wanna throw one around here unless it sasify's every party kid around here. so give me some feedback and you'll see some good party's.
jayson
a.k.a.
Sleepy J!
and you wonder why there's an explanation point.
cause before i get down i smoke a joint!
"holler"!

by the way, if you want hit me up on the aim if your near nashville, or just want to chat m1m0716.
J... that's Sleepy J!

Wassup all!!
Names Sarah but a lot of ppl call me duckie.
West KY, Murray State
Always lookin for parties around here, so if you wanna give me a holla my AIM ID is duckieqtpie
peace ya'll!

Yo TSD, ive seen you perform alot... I actually met you at the Vandy block party last fall!

<-- stuck in tennessee
name- valerie
age- 21, 22 next month ;)
location- murfreesboro
info- i like 2step..and pretty much everything else..
my name on tennessee raver=valerie :)

Anybody interested in Dancesafe, there's now a chapter in Atlanta. You can visit the website at www.dancesafe.org/atlanta There's a ton of different forums to choose from and they're all locally based around the southeast scene, including members from South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, and Florida...
You can also contact us at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.