Roll Call - Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
This my first time back in a while. My original name was jungleboy, but I forgot my password. One of the awful side effects, we are always warned about by the government.
Cookeville Tn
TTU
Roll Out

WKY REPRASENTIN NICE AND CLEAN!
hey, my name's jonah.
steven, you just might know me. heh.
(being one of your label (www.stellargruve.com) jungle dj's)
used to be a katatonic freak. happy to hear about POD coming up in april.
yo, nashville-tn people, my aim name is heavytelomere
write me.
steven, btw, you're only a greenlighter? hahahaha.
-j.

Name: Jason
AKA: Axis Mundi
Info: Psychedelic and Goa Trance DJ
AIM: DJ Axis Mundi
Wazzap e21!!

hey, me again. Just wanted to see who all was going to see Baby Anne at Fiction in Knoxville tonight. It should be a great party and I'm hoping for a huge turnout! See ya there!

LaLa
Chattanooga (I dont think there are many ravers in Chattanooga ::::shrugs::: :)
Twenties
Professional
Single

Hey, just an update on the Baby Anne party--She kicked ass! Even though she kinda just re-mixed alot of Icey's stuff, it was still unbelievable! Anyone else go?
AIM name-Wuberton

I went to Baby Anne on Thursday. She kicked ass. Of course it was my first time seein' her. She was my first electronic luv :) haha. I saw Q Burns and Robbie Hardkiss last night in Knoxville. They got oooh so funky!
*Meg

By the way, anyone know about Digweed and Sasha? Is it in Memphis or Nahville?

hey, not sure where Sasha/Digweed are going to be in TN, but i'm going to see them at Tabernacle...also, for the Knoxville people--I think Micro will be here May 21(?) and Icey is coming back on July 18. Any other info. is over at www.fictionfx.com, but I think that's right. Hope to see you guys there!

Hmm, Knoxville better be bringin' the surprises!
Aphrodite? Haven't heard that yet, but hey I'm game!
*Meg

I'm hittin the tabernacle in ATL as well...but if they happen to swing through here you can bet I'll be there too.
Damn...there's sum good shit comin up round these parts soon....and believe me I've been needin' it.
In the words of Weezer..."I gotta get back to the good life." :)

Kazell, Micro, and Satoshi Tomie? DAAAAAAMN thatza lineup! lucky bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.