Roll Call - Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Andrea
I have been away from TN for about a year now, and I will have no one to hang out with. So if anyone cares to reintroduce me to life out there, my aim is dreas689.

whats up, anybody with any knowledge on Icey coming to Knoxville? I've been hearing about him doing a touch party @ fiction but no date yet, any info would be appreciated...
[ 12 June 2002: Message edited by: thirdeye ]

I live in South Florida. :p I'm starting my vacation from college this week, and I'm driving up to North-Eastern TN (Mountain City to be precise, which is in the middle of NOWHERE) to visit my family for like two weeks, and i'm going to be visiting friends in Roanoke, VA., where there HAS to be more going on. I know it's incredibly beautiful up there, especially being set in the mountains... but DAMN i know I'm going to get bored after like a day! It would be awesome to find some chill people to hang out with up there, so i can enjoy my vacation with as little boredom as possible. SO... if any peoples are in the area who wanna hang out and chill, PLEASE let me know... cuz i have a really short attention span, and sitting in the mountains for more than a day all by myself, and doing nothing will drive me absolutely crazy. Mah email is [email protected] drop me an email or somethin'
~Laila~

I think TN is dead. This thread hasn't been used in so long, granted there are no parties! :(
As far as parties close to me (Johnson City), Aphrodite is in Knoxville this thursday (27th) at Fiction.
WHERE ARE YOU TN KIDZ?!?!?! I'm bored!
*Meg

Um, I'm back in TN.....holla back anyone! I'll be at Fiction on 6/27. Hope to see some of ya'll there!
Andrea

18,m,tn
i am all the time throwing raves at my house i live in campbell county and i live kinda back in the woods so i do not disturb ne 1. but lately ive had troubles coming across n e bns, if u live n or n e where near campbell county hit me up on some rolls my aim is ravor1984
personal quote: ravers dont fall they trip and roll

Anyone hit up dave matthews this last week??? I met quite a few peeps rolling while rolling... Wonder if any on the board.. I was the only one in the whole crowd freaking with the blue glow stix... (yeah kinda outta place).

I personally didn't hit up DMB, but my friend Nikki did. Oh well. :(
OK you TN kids. There is a huge party (maybe turning into a two day event) on Aug. 16th in Roane County. It's outdoors and there is a huge local DJ listing. Check it out on www.tennesseeraver.com. The preflyer is out, and the final flyer should be out soon. I'll post whenever I get some more info. You all should plan on coming out to this one, it's gonna be rad :)
*Meg

Lol, where the F is Roane county.. Im in davidson, this mean i gotta drive like 3 hours??

Hey Silver....I was at DMB!! 9th row baby :) I got some sweet-ass photos of Dave and the boys so if you want some, hit me up at [email protected]. Also, I'm on the hunt so if anyone can help, do so ;)

Johnson CIty Tn
anybody in this area can contact me at [email protected] I've been off the rave/club scene for awhile but I went out Saturday and it was like it never stopped, anybody need a rollin buddy email me!
Peace

/\ hey girl...where'd ya go? the planet? everyone hates on that place and it is a little shady, but i like it all the same. oh well. get in touch with me...i'm off to work
*Meg

I saw DMB at virginia beach. It was fucking bad ass. I rolled face and met a shit load of people, then camped out on this secluded (sp) beach with some friends. To bad the beer was 6 bucks a cup, oh well.

Hey all, just wondering when the next knoxville event is...Thinking about heading to nashville Aug. 10th to see Sikora and Tommy Who, any suggestions?

next touch party is Goldie, don't know the date, sometime in aug, 8/17 is midsummer night's dream, big part was going to be in roane co., is now IN KNOXVILLE, go to www.tennesseeraver.com for more info all TN parties or drop me an email...

Hey, 20 year ole male..just moved from Indiana. I'm gonna put my email adress on here so that maybe I'll get lucky and somebody will write me back.

Status
Not open for further replies.