Roll Call - Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey we're goin to Panama City March 5-12 for spring break...anyone know of some parties going on at that time? i'd like to check out the FL scene....i heard its alot of breaks and trance which i love :) ...... we're comin from indianapolis, so it'd be cool to meet some FL kids, we'll show you how indy gets down! lol.

LoonEDnB said:
Hey we're goin to Panama City March 5-12 for spring break...anyone know of some parties going on at that time? i'd like to check out the FL scene....i heard its alot of breaks and trance which i love :) ...... we're comin from indianapolis, so it'd be cool to meet some FL kids, we'll show you how indy gets down! lol.

miami and tampa will have you covered if your looking for the scene...welcome to S-FL and have fun

roomie help orlando UCF

Ive been on BL for years, although I usually float around and very rarely post. I just moved from Gainesville to Orlando, and Ive been on the roommate hunt but everyone who I have met with has not been working out for me :/ Anyone know of anybody looking for a roommate in the east orlando, ucf area or even oviedo? Im 21/f/graphic design major/5ft5in/105 lbs going to BCC at the moment but transferring to UCF in summer for full time. I dont care if male or female. Ive had tons of bad roomies in the past and Id like someone I can be friends with for once and who will pay their rent on time and not tear up my stuff. Im about as easy to get along with as they come but I stay up hella late and party way too much although usually at other ppls houses:D House would be sweet but apts/condos/townhouses/duplex's are ok as long as I dont have to share a room. Email is [email protected] respond fast bc I gotta move somewhere coming up here soon. I know zero BLers in the area, so if you wanna chat feel free to email:)

omg Im still a greenlighter? thats so gay.8)

Last edited:
[early] Welcome to FL Resque.....I'm still here.. in Sarasota.. about an hour from tampa.. and about 3 hours from anything real fun <g>

So any Bluelighters going to the Florida Rainbow Gathering that is coming up? It is only like 2 weeks away and I would like to get to know some of the people ahead of time. Afterall, that is what The Gatherings are about!

They only hold these in this state once every 5 years, so I've been waiting since I was a junior in high school to go to an actual Rainbow Gathering. Damn I sound like a little kid. lol. Oh well.

Anyone thinking about attending?

Hey all.
Just wondering if you Ft. Myers people could give me some input on what it's like down there. Detroit is the only place I've ever lived, but an oppurtunity for me to move down to Ft. Myers has come up. I'm considering the move but I am a little hesitant because I don't know ANYONE who lives in that area.

What's the nightlife like? Does Ft. Myers get really bad during tourist season?

still here in O-town going to ucf. :)

I'd like to know more about this rainbow gathering. i've heard of it before and would like to check it out.

Coreo

AdidasFire said:
TAMPA! 81thrillas! lol 813 Good strong group down here. Everything is abundant.

Fire

Email me and let me know when the parties are dammit!! LOL .... ive been back to Cent FL for over 2 months and havent been to one party. Hook me up with the info man. I'd like to get back into the scene sometime in this century LOL.

Xander

I'm still dying in fucking pasco county, it's not THAT far from civilization, but it's quite a drive.

"Please use a shitter. This is not optional. If you gotta go, you gotta go in a shitter. Never never never take a dump on top of the ground and just leave it. One irresponsible act can endanger the health of everyone else. Remember the Fly Connection: Fly lands on shit some careless person left uncovered, then lamds your food. Yuck! If you don't know where the shitter is or how to use one, there are plenty of friendly folks around who also shit who can help you out."

hehe

Last edited:
how many of you are going to make it to Ultrafest 7?

just curious how many bluelighters i'll be seeing in the crowd ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.