Roll Call - Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
rollballzmiami said:
how many of you are going to make it to Ultrafest 7?

just curious how many bluelighters i'll be seeing in the crowd ;)

Shytttttttt I already have my glowsticks prepared!!! =D

i can't wait.....its become kind of a big holiday to me. lol. like, thanksgiving, then christmas, new years, valnetine's day, spring break, ultrafest....

goin all out this year :)

Ultra 7 hell yeah!

I am hoping to go to the M3 Summit in Miami before Ultra.. starts Thursday, ends Sat. just as Ultra is kicking in! I'm sure I'm not the only one with this idea..

Only thing is the M3 Summit is about $200 to get in.. not to mention I don't live in Miami and hotels cost a bundle this time of year...

I've got a small crew I'll be heading to Ultra with anyway, it would def. be cool to meet some of you Bl'ers..

I don't know what to say other than if there's a meeting place we'll be there..

for some reason, I'm just not as excited as I used to be about ultra/wmc.. probably b/c I havent been to a party in 3 yrs..

I'm going to be in daytona for spring break 18th-20th.. does anyone know which clubs are the best to go too there and how I can get on the guest list?? I'm so used to not paying to get into clubs in South Fla that I def. wont be paying for clubs in Daytona :)

Moving to FL

Actually, it's more like moving back to Florida. I'll be back for good by the end of April. I'll be settling into Alachua for the time being, with the final aim of taking permanent residence in Tampa or West Palm Beach.

Any of the Sunshine State regulars still hanging around here? Trippies, Hydra, anyone?
:(

Deltona - it's about half way between Orlando and Daytona ... but if anyone wants to chill just PM me or email me - [email protected] ... I will gladly travel for a fun time!

Clearwater/Tampa area. Really Dunedin, but no one knows what that is... lol (like 2 hrs from Orlando, 25 min from Tampa)

Alachua/High Springs. Just landed back in FL 2 nights ago. It feels good to be home again.

:)

I thought you'd be in ft. leavenworth, kansas. Or lackland, tx

Status
Not open for further replies.