Roll Call - Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody in the gville area? I'm surrounded by 50,000+ college kids and can't seem to find anyone chill to hang with...

good luck on the hurricane!! Anyways I'm comin down there from on Sept. 23. I'm going to Orlando. Anything good happening around there at that time i.e raves...

Panama ROLL CALL

hey sorry i am not sure where the regional forums are but if you could place this there I'd be so thankfull =)

Anyways,
ANybody here from panama city, destin, ft walton beach, navarre, crestview, bay county ,okaloosa county, Florida? Basically lookin for BL friends in the Northwest Florida panhandle area!!!

My names Ro and I am from panama city 22/f/fl

I'm going to WPB the second weekend in October...where's the hot spots?? Do I have to go to Miami, or is there anything to do in WPB??

Let me know, my hotel is in Singer Island

Im from miami/hialeah Fl. whos going to the tiesto concert this weekend?, i might have an extra ticket if the person im taking standsme up for the third time

^Ew dude, I would stand that person up...don't be used man...don't be used.

Wish I was coming down there this weekend! I'd take the ticket!!!

i know i know, but im a 3 strike type of guy, + shes a good looking girl, but hey the tickets were free

yeah but still...you shouldn't be a three strike guy...don't allow people to walk all over you like that..who's to say she won't use you for the tickets tomorrow and then blow you off...

Dude, I'm a chick...we can be very vicious and cover it up with a big huge grin...

I'm not trying to make you feel bad about yourself, so please don't think that, I just wouldn't want to see you get fucked with.

Take one of your buddies with you, and look for new hotties!! :)

hey man, i am all about seeing tiesto and scouting for girls...and im from miami

correction as of 12:30 this afternoon i have 4 tickets to tiesto, but i have no beans, oh well ive always wanted to go to one of these things sober again, and hand out free massages, btw first time i went to ultra was sober

clermont... little west of orlando. anyone want to talk or anything you can im me. aim-genyuberx

Last edited:
Just moved back to orlando after three years in the army. Trying desparately to find any thread of the scene I used to know. Anybody around here wanna chat or hang out Yahoo at saucebandit or [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.