• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP pontifex

Here's to you Ponti, you were as much of a prick as me and I'm sure that's why we clashed!...Sure you never meant anything by it...I know I didn't! I've had 2 BL account over the years....One was over 7 years ago...this one is only a year old...so many regular posters gone....

So sorry for your loved ones mate.....

Typical i check in here every few weeks and i see this - we pm'd a few times and nearly hooked up...very sad too sodding young.
RIP

Ah for fuck's sake :(

Seems like every time I'm away for a wee while I return to be confronted with an RIP thread for somebody I was close to. And here we go again :|

Don't know any of the details. Don't need to know any of the details. Hurts the same whatever the details.

Tom was another of those on here I considered a "friend" despite never actually meeting. We got on great. He was the founding (and indeed only) member of the Shambles Appreciation Society. His PMs always made me smile so much. Could talk "deep" or could piss about and have a lark with him. And did.

Last time we spoke he was planning to come visit me when he was gonna be in the UK soonish. Was actually really looking forward to it cos he seemed like such a fine fella and we had so much in common. The meeting never happened but am gonna miss the boy - a lot - all the same :(

Sadly I never did get to know him as well as I (dare I say it "we"?) hoped to but seeing this hurts like hell so can only imagine how bad it hurts those that knew him personally. Another one of the Good Guys lost :(<3:(

Ah man... Just came across his last PM to me from last month. One I never got around to replying too. Fuck how things change... :(

Ponti said:
got time for a one-to-one?last time we spoke you were in deeper shit than I was, you know what I mean so I don't need to bring it up. If not a hug and a kiss fella cos you were one in 100 who gave me sympathy and understanding when I was unravelling...
Just take care of yourself man /platitude

I do care. Hope you're hanging in there.

And how I wish he'd taken his own advice :(

For sure Shambles. It is always easier to give advice out but for some reason we find it hard to take the advice ourselves that we share with others.

Don't I know it, Max :|

Pointless now but I really do wish I'd replied to him that time :\

this is really sad. Very sad. Bless, so sad for his wife and family. It would be nice to have his posts reinstated , but I don't know if that is what he would have wanted. poor lad.

bogman informed me of this by text the other day but I was in rehab & didn't have access to bluelight till now.

RIP Ponti! Tell Cornish, Mugz, Evad, Carsick, MTGG, etc. we said a massive hello! Break on through & party on.

Much love to your wife & family. <3