• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP pontifex

Sad, sad news. Was always friendly and helpful with me.

Sorry for the loss

RIP Pontifex

What?? No..... :-(

We exchanged PMs once or maybe twice because I completely understood his bad behaviour immediately after Aaron died.

He seemed alright when he returned from his epic post deletion.

I can't believe I'm reading this. Poor ponti. RIP and Hope you're with your mates now.

Massive love to his family.

Another BL'er gone too soon. RIP.

I know it sounds fucked up but even if this was an overdose or whatever I wouldn't really say it was because of the drugs. From what I read on here Pontifex was in a dark place for a while, especially after loosing FT.

It's cruel but hopefully now they're both at peace.

This forum is really sad. RIP to his family and friends

RIP Pontifex :(

I didn't know you well but it's a tragic loss

Hope you are at peace now man

I still can't quite believe Pontifex is dead.

I could tell he had issues ..... hell, probably most of us here have issues, if we're honest. But this .....

The loss of one diminishes us all. Rest in Peace, Pontifex <3

didn't know him at all but used to see his posts and thought he seemed like a really intelligent guy. Sad that I'll never see any again.

His cause of death has been revealed but it doesn't matter in the slightest.

Dunno why I keep coming on here. Fucking miss you Tom, I need to say that somewhere.

What the fuck? I genuinely enjoyed reading his posts, even if they were ocassionally on the ranty side. He definitely stood out as being really intelligent, and interesting. What a shame. I only came on here to post something trivial, and that doesn't matter now. What is going on? :(

RIP, Ponti.

Wow, I didn't see eye to eye with the guy at all (in fact i thought he was an arrogant cunt). But after sharing a few PMs with him it was plain to see that he just wanted to be liked (like the rest of us do).

Great Fucking shame - he seemed to have plenty to live for and my heart goes out to his poor wife.

RIP Ponti, hope you're in a better place now man.

Ponti, when Aaron died you made a point of only asking people who knew him to leave condolences. We never chatted so I'm not gonna leave any platitudes here, I think you'd maybe prefer it that way.

You will definitely missed by a hell of a lot of people. <3

The fact that he made such an impression on a lurker like me is testament to his personality. I'm sure he will be sorely missed by all who knew him.

RIP <3

I'm knew to this thread (never knew there was a UK site on BL) but just to say how sincerely sorry I am to here that another has died. My thoughts are with you all n his other friends n family. So very sad
Much love n RIP, Pontifex,
Evey xxx

Eurgh, that's horrendous. My love and condolences to those closest to him! Stay strong. I didn't know him, but I enjoyed reading a fair few of his posts.

Too many peeps - very well thought of peeps to say the least - have been checking out early in EADD. It's really quite surreal and tragic. I don't know where I'm going with this. Just wish it weren't so.

May they all rest in peace.

Rest in Peace.

My condolences go out to his friends and family, and to the EADD community that was very close to him. Stay strong everyone.