• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP pontifex

I just heard news pontifex has passed away. No further details. RIP Tom

1394171_166006536939368_252636875_n.jpg

That picture is even sadder that they are both now dead.

^That just brought tears to my eyes. Miss you Tom :( <3

:(
Wordless.
<3 Love and my sorrow-hearty condolences to all close to him <3

Part of me feels it's the world at present that's a psychological factor toward the minds of our BL lovelies that we've lost :\

They guys seemed to have major ups and downs but seemed like a decent dude. This is fucking tragic. My thoughts are with everyone who knew him and his wife.

EADD whens this list going to stop growing.

<3

sorry. It did for me too. Im trying not to dwell on it though, not meaning to sound callous.

Don't apologise, I'm just going through his pics on facebook and getting quite worked up, hah...what a horrible, horrible loss.

I just re-read the last PM he sent me, I feel really guilty about not replying to him, he had given me his cell phone number and told me to call him to meet up but I never did, feel bad about it.

Seriously we are dropping like leaves from the trees in autumn, keep safe everyone.

That photo should be one that people would look back on in 60 years time of people who have passed on... Not this tragically soon.

:(

What is it? opiates? i feel we should know for our own info and then safety.

I don't think getting an answer to this question would be as helpful as you suggest.

We already know what the principles of H.R. are. We know, as a community, which approaches to drug taking are more dangerous, and we know which are more safe.

The problem is that people sometimes do not put this knowledge into practice, for reasons which vary in the details, but which in general we can't overcome on an Internet forum.

And of course drug takers often die, or come to injury, for reasons that are completely unrelated to drugs.

Very sad news, I'm not speculating but even from what little I knew it was clear things were not going well.

Rest in the peace your troubled soul was struggling in find in life<3

I too owed Tom a very difficult PM. AFAIK he was in a bleak place that had spiralled viciously. As kind as he'd been to me in things he'd said (the Uncle I never had) I don't believe I had the words to help. I was struggling to find them. I never got there. But I won't beat myself up.

Here's to Liverpool 8 Tom. I'll keep the flame burning. Passion still pisses on no passion. And you were one of the most passionate people I ever spoke to.

Lance Armstrong is still a drug cheating cunt mind. ;) <3

Just remembered a funny story representative of what Tom was like, I think...

When he stayed with me for a bit he was going through heroin WDs. We spent literally a whole day trecking through London, going from pharmacy to pharmacy picking up codeine cuz I'd deleted my contacts by then. In the end we completely failed with the CWE, because apparently two smackheads can't figure out how that works, so he stayed sick and somehow managed to vomit down his sleeve right in front of me. I don't think I've ever seen someone so mortified but it did make us laugh for quite a while afterwards.
Anyway maybe that's a silly story only I care about really, it being my memory, but still...he was a fucking awesome guy to be around.
It's nice to think back on these things.

h ponti man what the fuck :( whyd you leave us like thid you were a decent feller. I look forward to having a pint with you o nthe afterlide,adnd if ther eis none, ittd just be like cotchinsleeping forever. all cosy and shit. Jope your in a better place mate. I miss you, even though we havnt realy spoke recently you hafd a heart of gold and offered to pay for ap resdent and i had to get amd to to tel ya it was a GIFT! Love you bro <3 R.I.P, we'll be seeing youb

This is fucking terrible.
My condolences to all that were close to him...this year has been fucking brutal.
<3 to EADD. You've lost too many fine souls in recent times.