• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Mugz

It sounds like he had been struggling & suffering alongside Mugz for a long time. i'm not a parent but we've all been a source of worry for our parents (if we've been lucky enough to have parents that give a shit).

At least it sounded like he and his dad were talking about stuff, so if it came as not a huge surprise to us maybe it was the same for his parents. I'm not saying that lessens the grief but maybe they were trying to mentally prepare for something awful years ago.

Dads are awesome but he needed his mum too, its a shame she was so far away.

527148_455240414499198_511180734_n.jpg

Mugz enjoying sunflower fest last year, good times!

took a couple days for me to actually cry over this, but here i am crying

death sucks.

<3 mugz, rest in peace man

Very sad reading and got me thinking of friends i have lost. Seems some of us humans have a self destruct button and no matter how hard we try we continue to push it until one day its to late. Rip

Wow, unbelievable :(

I've been off and on with Bluelight for years and have only recently started actively browsing/posting, but I remember Mugz/Mugabe as a prominent poster here many times, thoughts with his friends and family <3

I've not been very active on here but I've lurked for a long time. Mugz always came across as a genuinely lovely bloke and I'm sure he will be sorely missed by everyone that knew him, online and IRL. I've only just found out about his death, what a horrible fucking shock.

Rest in peace Mugz. <3

them rubber boots he had on were a size 10 and he was only an 8, he lost the toe nail from his big toe that wend.

Tell me about it! I had to First Aid his feet when he arrived back at my flat! Hahaha.

Just seen this....didn't directly know Martin at all but could easily tell that behind the skittishness and recklessness there was a confused, sensitive young man with a big, big heart.

Just reminds me of the many other losses I've experienced - many gone far too soon. Good people out there please, please take it easy ffs (me too......)

RIP Mugz and all the other dear departed. Big love to his family and friends.

Just rasied a glass to Mart. The last few days have felt a bit sureal. Each time I find myself thinking about it, I dont believe it for a second.

I feel bad that I didn't answer my phone on the occasions when he called me during the early hours, just wanting to hear a friendly voice.

Heres to you mate.

Yes, a friday night toast to martin. We miss you <3 :(

Hope you have found peace <3

Terrible news. I never new mugz personally but i did read his posts and could tell his heart was in the right place even though he was in a bit of a mess.

Such a shame.

RIP

I just read and posted in FlippingTops (Aaron) R.I.P. thread and saw this.

Christ 2 EADDer's in one week. Such a waste.

Though I never really spoke to Mugz, he seemed intelligent and I liked his posted. He'll be missed and I don't just mean in RL I mean here too.

Sorry for your loss Angelsmoke, my thoughts go out to you and his family!

R.I.P. Mugz<3! :(