• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Mugz

angelsmoke

Bluelighter
I don't know what to say in this post. What do you say?

Martin, my dearest friend and the most big hearted lovely guy I've known, has been found dead. I don't know yet if it was suicide or accidental. I know accidental death would be such a waste but all I can think is PLEASE PLEASE don't let it be suicide. I can't bear the thought of him being so lost and alone and lonely and desperate that he took his own life.

I wish I had something more to say. I feel like I've been punched in the chest. It hurts so much and all I want is one more chance to talk to him and hug him and make things alright.

I'll just post this now. I'm fucking broken hearted.

Last edited:
Whut?!? Seriously? Probably not something you'd be joking about but that's properly shocking if it's true :(<3

Man, i don't know what to say here....

I mean, I didn't know the guy that much but my heart is sunk so far into my gut...

You will be missed...

RIP.

When did this happen? I saw him on skype just a few hours ago, should've fucking spoken to him...jesus

It's not a joke.

I found out just an hour ago from his family down in portsmouth. His cousin contacted me, trying to get in touch with his mum and sister. His cousin is a 30-something married mum of two. She's not a joker or a prankster.

ptMJSJU.gif

rip

It's not a joke.

Wasn't thinking a joke so much as hopefully a mistake of some kind. Doesn't look to be then given how you found out. Terrible news. Really not good at all.

Hope you're doing as well as can be expected and have people to talk to as and when needed <3

When did this happen? I saw him on skype just a few hours ago, should've fucking spoken to him...jesus

I don't know. I don't know anything. i want to ask for deails but I don't think I can, you know? A few hours ago!?!? Fuck..... it must have been his computer left online, it can't have been that recent.

Here is everything I know, edited to protecy privacy:

Martin's cousin

Hiya hun have you heard from <martin's mum/sister> X

22:53
Me

Hi. Random! No, I haven't. Last I heard was from Martin at the end of February saying <martin's mum> was cancer-free. I hope everything is ok.
x

22:54
Martin's cousin

I know its random, sorry. Do you and martin still talk? X

22:59
Martin's cousin

Either way I feel you should know as I know you were close.
Please please don't put anything on facebook yet. martin has been found dead, we don't know details yet and I'm sorry to give you such bad news but I don't want you to find out by comments on facebook if and when people find out. If you ever want to talk, I'm here xxxx

22:59
Me

That's ok! Martin and I talk sometimes. We'd like to be friends, but it's not easy.

oh my giod.

Fuck

23:00
Martin's cousin

I'm sorry x

23:00
Me

I'm sorry too. That's so horrible.

:(:(:( I don't know what to say. I'm really really sorry. My best wishes and love to all of you, and thank you for telling me so I didn't find out another way.

23:03
Martin's cousin

I know I'm devastated, the whole family are. But I know martin spoke highly of you so thought you had the right to know first hand xx

Please don't write anything on facebook yet as all the family haven't been told yet xx take care xxx

23:20
Me

I won't put anything on facebook. Sorry for vanishing, I phoned my mum and had a big cry. I am so so sorry, i don't know what else to say.
You take care too. x

23:24
Martin's cousin

That's ok I totally understand, I screamed when my mum told.me, still can't quite believe it. Think everyone will be lost for words. Such a sad sad day. Sending you a hug xx

Yeah shambles, I didn't think you were accusing me of making the thread as a joke, but I really don't think I've been pranked here.

so fucking fucked up. fuck fuck fuck fuck fucl

I'm so so sorry for suggesting a joke, I just thought a really twisted mugz joke, oh fuck

I'm sorry rip dude, can't get my head round it

^ I think the first reaction everyone had was denial...It's only normal, doubt anyone took the joke thing seriously.

I feel sick to my stomach.

Poor guy, what ever happened. (statement not question)

He had so much potential, I really wished I could have got through to him one way or the other. So many people must feel this way.

RIP Mugz. If only this was a joke.

Fuck I'm so sorry angelsmoke, I'll be thinking of you and his family...I just feel horrible. He was a great guy, RIP Martin.