• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Rest In Peace, Nurse Ratched

Oh my God, I can't believe this. I haven't been here in a while, but this is crushing. Now you are free from pain!

Just to say that as all who knew her I miss this lady!! I am a cancer patient as well, and was under the impression that she was doing well ??

Just to say that as all who knew her I miss this lady!! I am a cancer patient as well, and was under the impression that she was doing well ??
It happened very fast and suddenly. She wasn't particularly open about her struggle, even with other staff.

I am so so sorry to hear the news about Claire.

There’s nothing I can say that hasn’t already been said. She was an incredible member of Bluelight. She’s helped more than she realised I’m sure. She read the whole forum every day and that takes dedication. She was dedicated, to the mission of Bluelight and helping those in need of support. She will be missed incredibly and never forgotten.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh sí. ❤️

Just found this out today 😣😣😣
Took a lil break from BL after getting pregnant with my daughter. I asked about Pumpkin today and said that I missed her “would you rather” posts she would always make for me. When I was living in Vegas, I was stuck in a really dark place and she was constantly checking on me or making a post asking me to check in with someone and let them know I’m okay. I don’t think she ever knew how much of a difference that made in my life and Im heartbroken that I’ll never get to tell her. I love you Pumpkin, you were such an amazing person and I love you.

I loved you,ty for taking care of me,enjoy the summerland,

When I came back on staff in 2021, I was a little skeptical of this Pumpkin lady. It didn't take long for me to come to adore her always consistent tough love, something we all need sometimes. I still remember when she told us that Pumpkin was the name of her pup.

It's my first time opening this thread even though I believe deficiT told me the news back in November. I typically only see tears once every few years. Damn.