• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Removing Lsd from the Blotter

So like I planned I took ~240 weak white on white blotters and extracted them with everclear and evaporated that down to 64 drops. The blotters didn't really glow under blacklight but the solution I have now glows brightly so I guess that's a good sign! I used half pint mason jars instead of pyrex dishes because I felt like they were a little more secure with keeping the solution from accidentally spilling. Now I gotta figure out how potent it is... lol

You probably would anyway, but wrap that jar in tin foil or somehow block light from getting in to preserve best.

Firstly, why so many people feel the need to post their opinions that have zero assistance to this question is beyond me... someone asks for help and you don’t know the answer maybe just keep scrolling.... judgement is so unnecessary and very rude... people just want some advice so give it or move on... you don’t need to tell people your preferences if that’s not the topic... however... since most of the people posting don’t understand there are psychonauts out there that eat LSD all the time which means your tolerance skyrockets... if you have access to large amounts, it becomes like candy because the one or two hits you took yesterday won’t blast you back into the cosmos again, you must double or take 2 1/2x the amount you took the day before, so it’s easy to suddenly be eating 20+ hits and still have the best LSD... you can have Owsley that’s super mic’ed and because you eat it all the time the normal 1 hit that takes the average person across the universe becomes nothing... that being said I agree, eating a bunch of paper kind of sucks, even a ten strip is a lot of paper. Next there are those who would like a faster method of ingesting... for example there is mescaline sometimes found in a powder form that if you snort the powder rather than putting it in a drink or a cap, you will begin to peak within 60 seconds which is a very intense experience... so there are other reasons that someone would want to figure out ways to break the crystal back into a liquid form or remove it from the blotter and have raw crystal again. I would assume using acetone would be a good way or denatured alcohol... so try searching more to be sure ( I am searching to find more info too as I am curious how to do something like that just to know) but if you took the blotter and soaked it in some acetone then removed the blotter and squeezed it out really well then let all the acetone evaporate (acetone will completely evaporate leaving only the crystal) then scrape all the crystal up you should be left with only pure LSD which could then be consumed however you prefer...
You revived a 9 year old thread.
I would be hesitant to call psychonaut someone that takes LSD everyday.

I don't know what to tell you guys, but it hurts a lot of people's stomach's to eat that much paper. 5 hits probably won't do much, but eating 40-50 hits on paper makes a lot of people sick. My friends look for liquid when doing a high dose for this specific reason.

Not sure if this would work, but what putting all t
Using a liquid solution should be able to dissolve the LSD.

Everclear is the best LSD solvent. Water works but does not saturate the LSD molecules as evenly as alcohol does.
Your not saturating the LSD molecules your dissolving them off paper(which you do need to saturate) once the paper is saturated which takes a minute of being submerged in liquid
you'll have dissolved everything you need too.water does this just fine no need for everclear.

he paper in water, then drinking the liquid, without eating the paper? You might lose some is the issue in this I feel like, but maybe a second and third rinse of paper/cup would help.
No you won't lose any.your dissolving a tiny amount of highly soluble chemical in water.not much if any will stay in the blotter if it's been left to soak for about a minute.just squeeze the water out of any leftover paper and 99% will be out of the paper into the water.no need to soak for hours in fact I'd advise against it paper starts to fall apart after a few minutes in water and will start to dissolve and fall apart complicating shit.keep it simple.1min soak and done soaking longer does not equal more extracted.
good god, you guys must have shitty friends if they hook you up with blotter that takes 50 hits...
Correct.Taking that much of shit tabs means it's shit quality product and you need to find a better supplier taking that many good tabs is fucking insane.
Swallow them, they will work just as good.

Maybe put the tabs in a few mL of distilled water and then strain them out (after a few hours, to be on the safe side), this should properly dissolve the LSD clinging to them without destroying it.
A few minutes is all that's needed a few hours is overkill.
Stick them up your bottom - you won't taste a thing (unless you lick your fingers afterwards ;))
Wtf
I can't think of a reason why distilled / demineralized water wouldn't work, or better yet ethanol (alcohol) or a mixture like vodka.

The quality will not get better so it will not suddenly be like the quality you tend to see in acid that comes as liquid. I say tend to, of course there can be crappy liquid and excellent blotters.

Forget about transferring all the LSD into the bottom hit if you stack them, that seems like a horrible idea. Leeching / extracting it into the liquid OK but it will be hard to let the bottom hits absorb it. It may not hold it either.

if you just take a solvent like I told you (dist. water or alcohol - no tap water) and soak the blotters in there for I don't know... a couple of hours to be sure? It's probably dissolved in a matter of 10 minutes or something though... Let them soak then strain the paper.

Not that I never did this but the theory is sound.
forget about trying to get the top ones absorbed into the bottom ones in a stack.not reliable.stick tabs in water soak for one minute then squeeze paper then divide water according.
Fuck it. Just smoke them in a bong-hit.
Nope.cant smoke LSD.not a single report of smoking LSD successfully exists as far as I know.if you were going to smoke LSD an ice pipe with powder in it would be the only way.so nope on the bong hit