• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Removing Lsd from the Blotter

I don't know what to tell you guys, but it hurts a lot of people's stomach's to eat that much paper. 5 hits probably won't do much, but eating 40-50 hits on paper makes a lot of people sick. My friends look for liquid when doing a high dose for this specific reason.

Not sure if this would work, but what putting all the paper in water, then drinking the liquid, without eating the paper? You might lose some is the issue in this I feel like, but maybe a second and third rinse of paper/cup would help.

Swallow them, they will work just as good.

Maybe put the tabs in a few mL of distilled water and then strain them out (after a few hours, to be on the safe side), this should properly dissolve the LSD clinging to them without destroying it.

Stick them up your bottom - you won't taste a thing (unless you lick your fingers afterwards ;))

I can't think of a reason why distilled / demineralized water wouldn't work, or better yet ethanol (alcohol) or a mixture like vodka.

The quality will not get better so it will not suddenly be like the quality you tend to see in acid that comes as liquid. I say tend to, of course there can be crappy liquid and excellent blotters.

Forget about transferring all the LSD into the bottom hit if you stack them, that seems like a horrible idea. Leeching / extracting it into the liquid OK but it will be hard to let the bottom hits absorb it. It may not hold it either.

if you just take a solvent like I told you (dist. water or alcohol - no tap water) and soak the blotters in there for I don't know... a couple of hours to be sure? It's probably dissolved in a matter of 10 minutes or something though... Let them soak then strain the paper.

Not that I never did this but the theory is sound.

To the people saying that knowing people who eat 50 hits means the blotter is bad/bad friends just have different groups of friends I guess. I have never eaten more then 5, and usually 1 or 2 will have me on another planet. That doesn't mean that people don't go up from that dose...

Sometimes, the people I know like to go in the 5000+mcg range. Hell, I have been fried on two of a blotter, and seen a friend chew up 80 of them. People are different, and just because my friends like to eat large amounts of L doesn't mean I have shitty friends. :p

Firstly, why so many people feel the need to post their opinions that have zero assistance to this question is beyond me... someone asks for help and you don’t know the answer maybe just keep scrolling.... judgement is so unnecessary and very rude... people just want some advice so give it or move on... you don’t need to tell people your preferences if that’s not the topic... however... since most of the people posting don’t understand there are psychonauts out there that eat LSD all the time which means your tolerance skyrockets... if you have access to large amounts, it becomes like candy because the one or two hits you took yesterday won’t blast you back into the cosmos again, you must double or take 2 1/2x the amount you took the day before, so it’s easy to suddenly be eating 20+ hits and still have the best LSD... you can have Owsley that’s super mic’ed and because you eat it all the time the normal 1 hit that takes the average person across the universe becomes nothing... that being said I agree, eating a bunch of paper kind of sucks, even a ten strip is a lot of paper. Next there are those who would like a faster method of ingesting... for example there is mescaline sometimes found in a powder form that if you snort the powder rather than putting it in a drink or a cap, you will begin to peak within 60 seconds which is a very intense experience... so there are other reasons that someone would want to figure out ways to break the crystal back into a liquid form or remove it from the blotter and have raw crystal again. I would assume using acetone would be a good way or denatured alcohol... so try searching more to be sure ( I am searching to find more info too as I am curious how to do something like that just to know) but if you took the blotter and soaked it in some acetone then removed the blotter and squeezed it out really well then let all the acetone evaporate (acetone will completely evaporate leaving only the crystal) then scrape all the crystal up you should be left with only pure LSD which could then be consumed however you prefer...

Sometimes I cut em all up and fit em in a capsule to avoid having to swallow the paper.

Folks who microdose soak blotters in a x ml dark bottle of distilled water. Do your math to work out the dose per drop. Zero taste!

Using a liquid solution should be able to dissolve the LSD.

Everclear is the best LSD solvent. Water works but does not saturate the LSD molecules as evenly as alcohol does.

So I have a couple sheets of weak L that I kinda wrote off, would it be a good idea to take one of the sheets and leave it submerged in alcohol, let the solution evaporate a bit and then put into a sweet drop bottle?

I used to put a tab in a spoon take an eyedropper and put a few drops of water on them using the dropper then I'd squish it around a bit for a minute using the tip of the dropper then suck it up and lie down on your back and drip it in the eye just like cleareyes.works quicker than sucking on the tabs.and why do you need to take 20tabs? that's definitely not normal.or you could just swallow them like a tablet.

So I have a couple sheets of weak L that I kinda wrote off, would it be a good idea to take one of the sheets and leave it submerged in alcohol, let the solution evaporate a bit and then put into a sweet drop bottle?

Yes. Not sure what purpose evaporation serves, but if your tabs are weak you can only guess the concentration level anyway, so no information is lost. Also make sure you use a glass dropper bottle, alcohol dissolves plastics.

Yes. Not sure what purpose evaporation serves, but if your tabs are weak you can only guess the concentration level anyway, so no information is lost. Also make sure you use a glass dropper bottle, alcohol dissolves plastics.

I guess I was adding that step in case I used a bit too much alcohol or if it was a bit weak. I found a post on reddit by killahcameron outlining things:

"You will need rubber gloves, tweezers, two pyrex pans, and reagent grade methanol. Place your sheets in the first pyrex pan and slowly pour in enough CHILLED methanol to saturate the sheets and a little more for good measure (too much wont hurt, only add to the evaporation time). Let the methanol reach room temperature then wait another 5 minutes. Using the tweezers remove the sheets one by one, letting the excess methanol drain back into the pan, and transfer them to the second pyrex pan. Repeat the same process in the second pyrex pan (just incase any L was left in the sheets). After removing the sheets from the second methanol bath (save them if you want, they should be fine when they dry), pour one pan into the other to consolidate the product and rinse the one emptied with a little bit of methanol JIC, then let the methanol slowly evaporate at room temperature (you can use a fan to speed up the process but keep it on the LOW setting, chemistry is not something to be rushed). After all the methanol has evaporated you should be left with crystallized LSD tartrate."

I'll put it in a glass dropper since you mentioned that, thanks. I have a few empty CBD ones I can thoroughly rinse out.

Sounds like a plan. Just to be clear, I've assumed we're talking ethanol, drinking alcohol. Methanol is a much more poisonous alcohol, which you'd indeed want evaporated completely. Blindness is the opposite of creating visions!

Sounds like a plan. Just to be clear, I've assumed we're talking ethanol, drinking alcohol. Methanol is a much more poisonous alcohol, which you'd indeed want evaporated completely. Blindness is the opposite of creating visions!

Right. I planned on using everclear since I don't just have reagent grade methanol on hand :p

Alcohol (ethanol, but methanol and isopropyl as well) will not degrade most plastics. Unless there’s something like added MEK to denature it.

-GC