View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Removing Lsd from the Blotter

Jarnel

Greenlighter
is there anyway to remove lsd from one tab and put it into another?

I don't think so, at least not without losing a generous amount of acid...but I don't see the point of doing that in the first place...

when i trip i take alot and i dont like giant 20 chunks sitting in my mouth, i hate the taste of the paper.

liquid is so damn impossible to find.
could i stack the hits on top of each other and add a drop of distilled water and then acid would get absorbed into the bottom hits?

when i trip i take alot and i dont like giant 20 chunks sitting in my mouth, i hate the taste of the paper.

you could drink them down with some purified water after they've been in your mouth for a minute or so. then they wont be in there and you definitely wont lose any acid.

I know how you feel.... trying to saturate your neurons with 60mcg dirty blotters can be very nasty,it makes me feel like I am going to puke,the taste is ridiculious.

If you want to take 20 tabs why not just take 2 or 3 at a time, swill them down with a drink, rinse and repeat? Would seem the obvious solution. Doesn't even need to be purified water in my experience. I usually use beer.

eating some paper the size of a couple stamps isn't the worst route of drug administration.

The taste of the paper is a small price to pay my friend...

Try downing the vicious brew of a concentrated San Pedro infusion.
Then compare it to chewing on some paper.

Love the paper.

Yeah, since when is eating blotter paper nasty? Shooting dope into random veins is one thing. But complaining about having to slug down tiny 5mm x 5mm pieces of paper that don't taste like anything is hardly bad. You'd end up screwing yourself over in the long run. I'd imagine you could just drop all 20 hits in a glass of orange juice and gulp it down real quick.

i guess i would advise not chasing it with chlorinated tap water because that can destroy LSD molecules.. but ya - just eat 2 - 3 at a time - roll it over for a minute and swallow.. no need to eat them all at once so long as they are within 20 - 30 mins..

The taste of the paper is a small price to pay my friend...

Try downing the vicious brew of a concentrated San Pedro infusion.
Then compare it to chewing on some paper.

Love the paper.

Yeah or a delicious ayahuasca brew. If you're complaining about eating blotter obviously you don't appreciate the substance very much. Seems pretty painless to me.

liquid is so damn impossible to find.
could i stack the hits on top of each other and add a drop of distilled water and then acid would get absorbed into the bottom hits?

lol... you have no idea...

I used to say the same thing and then i saw more sheets and vials than i could take in my lifetime and decided that its not so much how much is around as the people you know. But yea, you might lose some if you just throw the paper away but you could throw like 20 hits into a shot glass of distilled water and let it sit somewhere dark for a while. Swish in mouth, still going to taste like watery paper..

or just get the most out of your drugs and put up with some paper in your mouth for a few minutes....

If you stick them under your tongue it's not like they're flavorful anyway.

Agreed with keeping the tabs in your mouth, after a while i get a 'gaging' effect.

Now I just put them in and swallow them straight away, just like I do with pills.

snus/chewing tobacco inspired idea--- stuff them all into a teabag and suck on it for a long time