• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

remembering quicksilver

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here I am, doing the log-on shuffle for all the sites I need to hit to make my day complete....
And well, fuck me.
I'm amazed, and touched, and stunned, and proud to be a part of this community.
In just under two weeks it will be the 7-year anniversary of my mother's death. Traditionally, I visit her grave with a yellow rose. This year, I will be taking two.
My love and respect to you all,
Wire.

Bluelight has a soul. I truly believe that now.
I never knew the guy, but everything I read of his and every story I hear of him, makes me wish I did.
Fuck anyone who says this is just a messageboard. And fuck anyone who says that all the love of Rave culture is either dead or fake.
They're minds can't handle true passion for a friend.
Love and Respect.
jip

I will definitely admit this thread made me cry.........
i have heard alot of Quiksilver, and don't know what else much to say besides I have had quite a few friends that have died and give my condolences to all of you that knew him.
RIP...Quicksilver!
maybe this will yet teach us all something not only myself.
This may have been painful for quite a few but was definitely a reality check for I.

Well...After getting on BL and seeing a very realistic eye opener...I Knew I needed to read this thread. I was down today thinking about alot of things in my life. And now I am filled with tears...I dont think anything in my life has ever touched me the way this did. To those of you who knew Ryan...I am so sorry for your pain. I know this feeling all to well. I know that if we fight we can continue to better ourselves. Recently I have become clean of all my past habbits. I plan on staying this way. Even more so now than before. I dont really know what to say except that I think the tears will be falling for some time.
R.I.P Ryan :(
Love always,
Jen

Rest in Peace Ryan,
Even though we are apart,
We want you to know your still in our hearts, Forever and always you will be, With us till eternity, Until the day we meet agian we send our hearts and love to you my friend.
RIP Quicksilver 02/12/2001

Unfortantley I very vaguely Remember Quicksilver But My thought's and Prayers go out to His Friends and Family! Rip Ryan!!

Great thread, it brought a tear or two to my eye as well. I did not know Quicksilver but it seems as though he was loved and respected throughout bl AND the real world.
Much love to him and the ones who love him.

I didn't know Ryan, but I unfortunatelly I also know what is loosing your friend. Reading your threads just made me cry. You guys on BL just made a wonderful tribute to him. Rest In Peace Ryan.
Death ends a life, not a relationship.
-- Jack Lemmon
Friends are born, not made.
--Henry Adams
Love and Respect for Ryan's family and friends

I can't find the post Ryan's sister wrote on bluelight..can someone point me in the right direction? I've searched Words and Words Archive and Social to no avail....

Status
Not open for further replies.