• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional pills/MDMA Discussion: Nae vendor discussion.

You misinterpret perhaps.

People did indeed die but agree not in the volumes of today, or at least not perhaps identified as to cause.

I was actually saying my experience of crap going down is more so today and it's more obvious that bad shit is going on than I ever saw. This could be a number of reasons IE alaphabet soup combos etc.

EDM agree is total shite but that's my preference not the view of the millions who follow it.

I believe EDM was a marketing term dreamt up by the US to describe any type of electronic music but now seized on by promoters like EDC, Ultra, tomorrowland etc.

Dunno what EDM has to do with anything.

Techno and house are alive and well, in Europe at least.

The MDMA caps available to me right now in OZ are 150mg off white brownish powder. Taste to die for... I can handle all tastes but this stuff makes me gag like a mother fucker, I get em from a good friend who promotes all the hardstyle events in Melbourne.
I will buy a test kit and see how the powder tests.
I had white elephants years ago, thought they were shit.
Yellow playboys were nice, best pill would have to be the yellow melody I had way back 15 years ago. Agree mitsis, butterflys, calvin kliens, vicheys madossas etc were the best pills of the late 90's early 00's over here in australia.. these days I wouldnt bother wasting my money on anything pressed unless I knew 100% was quality from reliable sources.

Isn't the molecule of MDMA the same no matter how it is produced? If so why are people talking about different effects?

I just remembered mephedrone is a thing.

Surely you're better off doing mephedrone at the moment then you are MDMA, you know what you're getting and won't end up a munted mess.

3381703721_b2f69229a0.jpg

OMG the CK's where awesome. Great wafers
Bloody oath man... made me feel like a top model :) I wish I could remember half the good pills I took... orange butterflys were poetic... nope thats it for my memory of the good pills ATM.. there's heaps more just cant think of em.. red apples were nice when double dropped.. I think they and the orange butterflys were the last pills I bought except a few years ago got this stars which were really thin but definate MDMA after double dropping I remembering listening to the salman dance by chemical brothers.. bloody classic not as good as the original classice hey boys, hey girls everyone knew that back in the day clubbing and raving

I have some pink nipples, now. They only weigh 300mg, which means the MDMA in them must be pretty decent, going off the reports!

I have some pink nipples, now. They only weigh 300mg, which means the MDMA in them must be pretty decent, going off the reports!

They used to be square ones mate. Same producer but the pills were square. A friend told me they've been the same consistent quality since then. Only not 210mg, said he thought 160 I've not tried them yet I'm going to buy some for the festives though. Seems the best hope right now. If they're not good I will be looking to Canada, which quite frankly is ridiculous

Just thought I would add my opinion to this thread, as I noticed people talking about old vs new synth and whatnot. Early this year, I was sent some yellow armani pills and some crystal MDMA that a mate had stashed away from the late 90s era. I hadn't used MDMA in a good 3+ months either so I had a fresh serotonin tank to test with.

What I found is that the pills started off a lot more energetic and I actually felt pretty sick when coming up off them (something I NEVER get now). Now I can't tell if its because I ended up smashing another 2 pills and a 120mg of the crystal, but the high ultimately ended up in the same place, with little empathy and me just being a fucking mess. However in defense of the gear, the company wasn't the great, and I ended up walking about alone for a portion of the night just spannered out of my tree. Ended up doing 1.5 tabs of 1P-LSD at the end too, but that is another story.

What was clear though is that this old-skool gear was a lot more energetic and the euphoria was incredible. I have no doubt that had I been with my usual crew and we had all been on it, we would have been on to a winner. Set and setting and all that.

Just thought I would add my opinion to this thread, as I noticed people talking about old vs new synth and whatnot. Early this year, I was sent some yellow armani pills and some crystal MDMA that a mate had stashed away from the late 90s era. I hadn't used MDMA in a good 3+ months either so I had a fresh serotonin tank to test with.

What I found is that the pills started off a lot more energetic and I actually felt pretty sick when coming up off them (something I NEVER get now). Now I can't tell if its because I ended up smashing another 2 pills and a 120mg of the crystal, but the high ultimately ended up in the same place, with little empathy and me just being a fucking mess. However in defense of the gear, the company wasn't the great, and I ended up walking about alone for a portion of the night just spannered out of my tree. Ended up doing 1.5 tabs of 1P-LSD at the end too, but that is another story.

What was clear though is that this old-skool gear was a lot more energetic and the euphoria was incredible. I have no doubt that had I been with my usual crew and we had all been on it, we would have been on to a winner. Set and setting and all that.

Three pills and some crystal? You can't be that empathetic if you're going over half a gram of strong MDMA.

Who knows, maybe something in the air or water has effected us all ;)

Isn't the molecule of MDMA the same no matter how it is produced? If so why are people talking about different effects?
Haha, saying something like that will get you burnt at the stake, in this thread. ;) That's the whole problem; when it's tested, even professionally, MDMA is MDMA, no matter how it's produced. However, MDMA has two isomers (sort of like a left and a right version of the same chemical), like most (all?) drugs. Some drugs have an isomer which is superior (ketamine being one), and the other isomer is considered shit. However, you ideally need both isomers, in order to feel that magic, with MDMA. It's assumed that the new synth produces MDMA with more, or even all of the mongy, stoned-feeling isomer, which means it's missing loads of the other effects.

SilentRoller: That makes some sense. I am generally a puker, when I take pills. I'll throw up after my first one, then I'll be fine. However, I'd say most of the Dutch pills haven't had this effect on me, and I've not even felt nauseous. Before the drought, I would throw up after every DOSE, whether it was my first one, or half a pill five hours into a session. We have serotonin receptors all over the place, including our stomachs, which I think would explain why good MDMA makes people sick.

There's a lot of theories and possibilities in this thread, and I reckon a lot of them are pretty fucking sound. I'm surprised at how popular MDMA has gotten again, despite missing its original charms. I suppose people that are new to the stuff just think it's normal to feel monged out, and fucked, rather than full of energy and joy. If you've never had a proper pill, you won't know any different. There is no way to understand just how euphoric proper MDMA can be, without actually taking it.

Three pills and some crystal? You can't be that empathetic if you're going over half a gram of strong MDMA.
Yeah, I've done some stupid amounts of good stuff, and I've normally been left cuddling a person/pet/couch/floor, not walking about alone. I can't do more than two or three decent pills, when I'm out, or I just end up writhing around, in a corner. Haha.

Last edited:
Hey you old timers listen to this..... And to the new generation this is what music was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9M1ONTvOC8

Brings chills

Indeed it does. Love it. I'm sure MD gives you a long lasting memory of tracks. I got goose pimples and that little rush up the spine. If there's such a thing as MD flashbacks I'm sure I get em. Got a few of those tracks on vinyl. 6000+ records from 87 - 2002 never sell em and never sell the 1210's reminds me of the couple of nights I went down to gatecrasher on Mitsubishi, never did the dressing up but the unity was there then it went shit when the copy press started coming through and the vibe changed. Definitely gonna dig a few of those out and spin this weekend. Nice one

Pills used to be rushy, yeah. Not had a proper rushy one since about 1995!