• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional pills/MDMA Discussion: Nae vendor discussion.

Im talking 6 hour buzz from rolling for 3-4 hours then having afterglow affect that still im feeling to this day and its been a good 36 hours since I had any, You do get the depression half way through the week like the good old days, I dont know who synthesizing your stuff but mine feels just as good as 10 years ago rolling on the good pills

Hi guys good thread! I followed the last one too...I just wanted to add my 2 cents (or pence!).

I probably started taking MDMA on the odd occasion at big parties around 2008/2009. In my opinion the pills now, compared to the crystal MDMA I used a few times back then are alot more "mongy" and intoxicating, I still have an amount of self conciousness and self control, where as on the old crystal I would lose all inhibitions, but still have empathy. I've seen people get into fights while on these new pills which is simply unthinkable.

I'm not a big user, maybe 3-4 times a year, and my experience correlates with the theory posted above that the use of PMK-glycidate instead of straight PMK Oil is likely to blame for these really bad pills that just make you feel drunk with an elevated mood.

1995 Playboy pill 150mg MDMA
2015 red Audi grill 150mg MDMA

Those playboys were strong as f*** one was more than enough, double drop and you'd be in trouble.
All the red Audi grills did was put me in a better mood, very mild but no bliss or euphoria.
Soon after the playboys gained a reputation for being great, a load of copycats flooded the market with only 40mg MDMA or 15mg MDEA etc.

I'm starting to wonder if lower dosed copycats are being made of pills like Red Audis, Pink Audermars Piguets, Orange Teslas etc.
Orange Teslas were the best of all the pressed ones I've tried (but not brilliant, I'd give them 7/10)
Green strawberries and green grenades were good too (avoid grenades now though they're getting cut with bzp/nbomes all kinds of crap) pastels and rainbow drops from the UK crew weren't bad, better than nothing.

I read on VICE (not that I believe all they say) that the average purity of street MDMA is about 30%
The majority of MDMA crystal I've bought you'd need about 200-300mg to get a decent buzz so 30-50% sounds about right.

Maybe Canadian MDMA is the way to go, but Americans I know who stock both Dutch and Canadian MDMA say the Dutch stuff is better ?!?! Canada has a lot of MDA so maybe a little bit of Canadian MDMA and MDA is on my Christmas shopping list. I'm done with pressed pills, knowing my luck I'd probably get a copycat low dosed Dutch lion.

Also had 1 x Green Snapchap with CP pressed on the back and honestly I thought they were very shit

Glad I'm not the only one who agrees.
I barely got anything off 3 of those.
I've heard people saying they thought they were insanely strong, half was almost too much for them, they took them in quarters etc etc.
Either that's dealer marketing bullshit or there's a stronger batch out there.

Those Supremes with CP pressed on the back are everywhere and I've heard reports from excellent (better MDMA in those than Teslas) to "my girlfriend who never rolled before felt nothing at all." So I'm going to pass on those too.

Last edited:
100% correct. I remember up to the summer of 97 the pills were out of this world. Full of love, full of empathy, chatty, dancey and just fucking bliss!

After that they changed. Mitsu's had a different fell to them. Glad there are other who have the same date in mind for this. Im so glad i got to experience pill from back in the day.

I remember it differently. Late 80s/early 90s pills were the tits. Then they got shitter and harder to get. Then suddenly Mitsubishis hit the scene and everyone remembered (and a new generation discovered) what ecstasy was all about. They single handedly saved the whole scene. In my mind they are the stuff of legend - along with doves and snowballs. Granted there were crap copies knocking about, but the genuine article was fantastic.

Anyone remember the elephants from the same period as doves and snowballs? I never had one, but they made my mate lose control of his bowels quite spectacularly =D

Haha that brought a grin to my face :D those were some of the first pills I had, they were fucking brilliant. There were pink and peach ones IIRC.

What you and Treacle are talking about comedown is spot on. I was actually in a depressed and gurny mood on Monday this week after that MDMA. Hadn't had that the past umpteen times.

Now I have done some research so if you bare with me I will try my best to explain...

In the 90's pills were made with safrole. I'm guessing this was the case til around 99 and the mitzi's, when PMK became common place. The reason PMK is used it is more similar in chemical structure to MDMA = less steps to make the MDMA. However PMK was still made from safrole. From what I read with a good chemist this change in precursor should have made no difference.

All was well the pills were good...

Then the drough came. There were big busts of the precursors. PMK oil became very hard to transport (but it does still go around - thank fuck - the better MDMA now probably comes from PMK oil) and now you have PMK glycidate - which is purely synthetic powder. No safrole in the making, it comes from petrochemicals. It is easily converted to PMK but it has never seen Safrole.

Now you can all make of that what you will. But I'm willing to bet there is your reason. And the marquis reaction is a very good indication of what is good. Because the stuff pre drough (pre PMK-glycidate) went purple first, not straight to black.

Let me know what you guys think but I think this is it. I would say the Canadian stuff has a good chance of being better, as they still have safrass trees in parts of North America and Canada. Let's hope they take the long route and use safrass, which with a good chemist should be on par with 90's pills.

Been saying this for a year now. Finally someone agrees with me.

Any care to pitch in :- Blue ghosts v pink Rolls Royce?

I fully expect both to be shit from reading this thread :D

Every press of ghost's I've had were low/mid dose. Had a few different Rolls Royce (average to ok) but alas not the pink.

In the 90's pills were made with safrole. I'm guessing this was the case til around 99 and the mitzi's, when PMK became common place. The reason PMK is used it is more similar in chemical structure to MDMA = less steps to make the MDMA. However PMK was still made from safrole. From what I read with a good chemist this change in precursor should have made no difference.

All was well the pills were good...

Then the drough came. There were big busts of the precursors. PMK oil became very hard to transport (but it does still go around - thank fuck - the better MDMA now probably comes from PMK oil) and now you have PMK glycidate - which is purely synthetic powder. No safrole in the making, it comes from petrochemicals. It is easily converted to PMK but it has never seen Safrole.

Now you can all make of that what you will. But I'm willing to bet there is your reason. And the marquis reaction is a very good indication of what is good. Because the stuff pre drough (pre PMK-glycidate) went purple first, not straight to black.

Let me know what you guys think but I think this is it. I would say the Canadian stuff has a good chance of being better, as they still have safrass trees in parts of North America and Canada. Let's hope they take the long route and use safrass, which with a good chemist should be on par with 90's pills.

Despite my complete lack of any real chemical knowledge, but with my very legit 'I read a lot online' degree, that that is the only solution I've seen which seems to possibly explain the whole situation.

However what we may never know is how MDMA that is produced through differen't synths can have such profound differences.

@ FUBAR I can't lurk when someone gives you back a memory. Elephants only once as they were quite short lived in the South West but you just gave me a memory of a night back I'd forgotten. Funnily i experienced the same, luckily not personally. Some poor bloke double dropped and was sat all night in his own shit.

Everyone is totally on the right track Erowid says pretty much the same and a change to synthetic precursors of glycidate.

Sid is spot on with his impurity theory. There are definitely left overs from any synth and these may well be chemically active which then affects / alters / interacts with the the MDMA. They probably don't shown on GC as they are not searching for them or in the database. No way will a producer bother to refine them out.

GC / MS are the methods used simply as they are the lowest cost faster result method other than reagent

GC does only measure molecular mass. It doesn't take the pill and say wow that's some good shit or as the case maybe some alright or poor MDMA.

Pill stamps sorry but it's pretty obvious you can copy any press in the time it takes to make a die. In China literally hours. All user data only references the actual pill tested / taken based on which batch or copy they had.

Grenades, Ghosts, RR, LV, gold, silver, tesla are all very much compromised. How the hell do we know if an S model tesla isn't someone who came up with an idea to jump on a press which everyone is raving about?

It's as rightly stated a money game pure and simple. I did have an original mitzi and honestly it was great but it was different to the 91 - 95 period. After 95 for me I didn't find much worthwhile until the mitzi.

It's interesting to track music. If you look you can see direct pattern of electronic music moving into mainstream as the quality of MD increases. 90 - 95, 99 - 01, 06 - 08 and then the recent surge again.

I don't know how many people have seen this, but if you put Fantazia takes you into summertime 92 (sorry it's a legal rave but video exists and it was a banging night) and then go to the morning take a look at the people, faces and bear in mind this is some 9 hrs after the event started it gives you a taste of what I mean by the experience. Then compare it to say ultra Miami. I agree with Sid alphabet soup scenario today plus so much ego of the selfie Facebook generation.

It's interesting to track music. If you look you can see direct pattern of electronic music moving into mainstream as the quality of MD increases. 90 - 95, 99 - 01, 06 - 08 and then the recent surge again.

Was saying this to my mate the other day, I argued that the entire decline of Trance music and rise of 'EDM' shite has been down to quality change in MDMA.

I remember clearly 200X-8 was awesome for Trance, there may be die hard 90s Trancers who disagree but honestly it was fantastic. Went to plenty of incredible nights where everyone knew the tunes and was on an incredible level.

We then had a drought and a period of 'meh' Trance, then somewhat of a resurgence in 2010-11 after the drought, 2011 was a great year with awesome tunes. Since then it's been fucking awful... and you'd argue since 2011-12 the consistency has been shocking with MDMA.

Look at events too, Trance Energy was a massive annual event in NL... selling out with 20,000 tickets. I went in 2007 and 2008, brilliant. I went again in either 2009 or 2010 where there was virtually no MDMA to be seen, the numbers fucking dropped. This was noticed by organisers who swiftly re-branded the event to 'Energy' the following year and filled it with EDM Trouse shite. The thought process must have been interest in Trance was on a decline when really it was a lack of decent drugs. Imagine being a music producer and suddenly you notice a decline in interest, it fucks up the whole process. That's why we've has so many DJs fall off a cliff with their quality.

To think I actually laughed at you old geezers. Thinking GC/MS tests were wrong and we were all buying RC's not MDMA. While I am now even more sure your all mad...you weren't far wrong, the substitution of PMK-glycidate for PMK is using an analogue for a precursor. One could argue that then you are left with a product that feels like an analogue, not the real thing.

Erowid https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_dose.shtml

It says MDMA lasts 3-5hours. That's the actual plateau. You should be high for that time and at the high doses of 200-250mg you would be expecting nearer the 5 hours than 3. Some of the stuff these days I feel like I could go to bed 2 hours later. It's like the more they've moved away from safrass the less empathy, energy and duration. There's less comedown, but that doesn't really make it anymore worth taking.

I agree with Tec about the Trance scene too, it went to shit about 2008. There's still good house music but EDM has corrupted the scene like a bad virus. The type of crowd it brings are more interested in selfies, Facebook posts and generally being seen to be there than they are enjoying the music. I sound about 40 here but I'm only mid 20's so that shows how bad even people my age are seeing the changes it must really suck balls for you veterans of the scene.

Im happy that you guys also see the move of music that I mentioned in one of my previous post. Mdma and trance go along side by side. Trance is dead now because of the shit mdma scene. All edm shows now are choppy back n forth shit sets like Hardwell diplo skrillex crap. How in the fuck are you suppose to roll off that? Pills suck now. I remember back in id say 1999 when you had the green clovers the buddahs sex snowballs mitizs white diamonds that was the era. Then 2004-2010 with eren you had the blue thumbs up bull sign lacosta Chinese symbol etc... Then downhill after that. The only thing lately that I have gotten decent was the first glow in the dark orange teslas and about 2 years agao the red supermans blue supermans that where ok. The people that say the pills are great these days are the new generation and they have know better to judge as they weren't around during the primo 80's 90's mid 2's to know any better. From what I hear cananda still has good stuff

By the way im in my 40's so I have about 25 years of experience in this scene. Tiesto back in the late 90's was the shit. Bing up some of his Europe stuff then. Incredible

The type of crowd it brings are more interested in selfies, Facebook posts and generally being seen to be there than they are enjoying the music. I sound about 40 here but I'm only mid 20's so that shows how bad even people my age are seeing the changes it must really suck balls for you veterans of the scene.

Barking mad? but also taught to question what I'm told. Try reading some freak economics - An economic expert is an expert simply because his theory has not been proven wrong. Sky is blue because we are told it is etc.

I have memories so for me no I'm not bothered about changes, that's life things move on. If I can find tastes of the experience great. We still have our networks and parties, maybe not as long maybe not as hard but we can still connect and share new experiences.

I still see glimpses of that original message we spread in those fields warehouses and car parks in the late 80 / 90s. It's still alive just diluted down. For me the worst thing when I go out is the carnage happening and so quickly. Usually through lack of understanding to dose, effects or dodgy supply but also MD quality. Last time I went out I had to watch a young group vomitting and shaking clearly not enjoying their experience and unable to interact with anyone or anything. Yes it used to happen but not in the volume I see today, maybe I am looking for it more who knows.

EDM is the new generation, it gives them community in the same way. I don't despise it they are simply having fun to music which represents them. It's an introduction to the scene it creates money which increases the presence of other forms of dance music.

Id disagree totally with this post. People didn't die back in the 90's like they do now. This scene is shit now compared to back then. The new generation has given a awful name to the edm crowd. Awful. I wish it would go back underground. When I saw the hip hop scene mixing in I new that was the end of true edm. Thanks sell out Guetta

Barking mad�� but also taught to question what I'm told. Try reading some freak economics - An economic expert is an expert simply because his theory has not been proven wrong. Sky is blue because we are told it is etc.

I have memories so for me no I'm not bothered about changes, that's life things move on. If I can find tastes of the experience great. We still have our networks and parties, maybe not as long maybe not as hard but we can still connect and share new experiences.

I still see glimpses of that original message we spread in those fields warehouses and car parks in the late 80 / 90s. It's still alive just diluted down. For me the worst thing when I go out is the carnage happening and so quickly. Usually through lack of understanding to dose, effects or dodgy supply but also MD quality. Last time I went out I had to watch a young group vomitting and shaking clearly not enjoying their experience and unable to interact with anyone or anything. Yes it used to happen but not in the volume I see today, maybe I am looking for it more who knows.

EDM is the new generation, it gives them community in the same way. I don't despise it they are simply having fun to music which represents them. It's an introduction to the scene it creates money which increases the presence of other forms of dance music.