• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional pills/MDMA Discussion: Nae vendor discussion.

If u read Phikal you'll realise alot of mdma in the 70s etc was made without safrole oil. Also MDA came first then made into MDMA. The r Isomer mdma was reported to be TOTAL rubbish. Anyone tried the new DODGE press (same shape as UPS)?

On another note the mastercards r for sure one of the better dutch batches.

Also, the original peach peugeot lions were dutch not Manc. They were bloody lovely.

Not a chance they're a Manc press, I can tell you that much.

But aside from anything else: when have any press from Manchester ever needed anything like the ridiculous 205mg?

That's 205mg HCL, so about 170 but yeah

I'm not being funny but this forum is very much a bit snobby as another member has stated, I duno it might be down to post counts and people thinking they are more knowledgable so therefore disregard your theory when you don't know them from Adam jus because their post count isn't above 1,000.

I mentioned about the north face and the colour of them and the press quality being very similar Infact identical to the Dutch lions but everyone was convinced it was the deceptions because they were the same kind of shape, news flash shape has nothing to done it even the slightest difference and the barrel and die have to be changed, but no no one took on board my theory!

Oh and for the record if you read back a few pages I actually posted up a link to a user report on the north faces from pull reports.

And while on a ranting subject as I like this thread because I do, it's taught me a lot, but it's like a fucking stuck record, if I had a £1 for every time someone has posted about "pre drought pills" "mongy Dutch pill" "2012 is when they used the pmk glyc whatever you call it" and the "oh I've got some safrole made MD from Canada" (which is bullshit, check a link about how many sketchy dids come from Canada) then I'd be nearly as rich as el chapo!!!

Oh and a few friends tested the pink red bulls this weekend, very nice they said

Sorry for trying to get to the bottom of this mate...honestly between treacle boa and sprout if you actually read what's going on it seems we have finally got to the bottom of what's changed. Perhaps because you've only been doing them for X amount of time to others XX your finding this all doesn't really effect you?

I'm only 25 and from my experience there is a no contest between what I last had out of Canada and the Dutch pills. I don't see what's wrong with trying this message to the producers?It's the same kind of chat as has been going on in this thread which informed people back in 2009-10 what they were taking was pips, and probably helped the producers decide making MDMA with the only precursor available to them.

Nobody wants to write off MDMA, they just want a high the high to be the real deal. I personally never had the Dutch lions as I had nipples at the time, by the sounds of it if I did have them id be chasing the north faces too.

I do think you make a valid point though, ive noticed myself the discussion between a few has been silencing this majority posting what is actually good and currently available. It should be another thread to stop this happening. Does anyone else agree?

Anyway g2g it's gym time :)

Split the chem/precursor talk off into a separate thread and leave this one as just "I took this, it was/wasn't good/it turned me into the spitting image of David Cameron" then? Would seem like it's useful to have a concentrated place to easily look up what's good or what's dangerous in the pill market at the moment.

With regards to a split I have to answer in the negative.
It's taken a serious amount of effort, time and rewriting my posts so as to discuss the debate thoroughly yet not fall into the realm of synthesis discussion.
A specific thread for such discussion is skirting way too close to the line and would need policing intensely by someone well-versed in the matter to be able to draw the line between chemistry discussion and the kind of talk that is literally my #1 on the lists of things that do not belong on this forum - the information is available easily, but it will never have a home here because within a week or so some inbred teenager will have printed out snippets of the posts before blowing up his neighbour's dog and losing an arm. That kinda shit doesn't belong on my conscience, nor would the criminal charges for BL as an accessory be worth it in the slightest.

My advice: keep posting the pill reviews and updates as we have done for years and years, if the chemistry doesn't interest you just ignore it and carry on.
Any dangerous pills should be reported in the stickied warning thread made for that purpose.

More casualties of prohibition. (It's entirely reasonable to suppose that most of them would have chosen quality-controlled drugs from an approved supplier, had such been available, over uncontrolled drugs from a criminal.)

There's nothing about the pills being adulterated in the article. For all we know, it was the ecstasy itself that killed them.

More casualties of prohibition. (It's entirely reasonable to suppose that most of them would have chosen quality-controlled drugs from an approved supplier, had such been available, over uncontrolled drugs from a criminal.)

Best as I can tell that article's about the PMMA pills from last year. Would be nice if news agencies reporting on events like that bothered to make it clear that the problem is due to the pills being adulterated, not due to MDMA, but that's probably too much to ask for. (It's possible I'm being a cynical bitch and that it wasn't known that the pills were PMMA at the time the article was publish, but w/e.)

Why should the papers make a distinction? The pills are out there, they're sold as ecstasy and they're deadly. They should be congratulated on raising awareness and saving lives, not castigated for missing technicalities which only matter to drug users.

...technicalities which only matter to drug users.

I'm sorry, who else would be taking the pills? The reason it matters is that the approach to an adulterated pill such as the PMMA supermans is very different to the approach to a high-strength pill, even though both are potentially dangerous. Blaming "ectasy" is far too general and not nearly as useful as making it clear that the risk lies in the specific press.

Doesn't the article make it immediately apparent that the problem is with a particular press? Whether that problem is that the dose of ecstasy is too high, or whether it's adulterated, the press is rightly identified as dangerous. Surely the pill in question will be left well alone regardless of the specific nature of the safety concern?

It's not them being castigated though, is it?
It's pointing out that you know nothing about the topic and are so eager to spew your rhetoric that little things like checking the date on a bleedin' article fall by the wayside.

It's laughable.

Do you want some help backtracking your point and trying to divert the conversation?
You're doing a shite job of it so....

Your shrill, defensive self-righteous reaction is all that is (arguably) laughable about the scandal of poison pills flooding the streets.

Nothing defensive here, I have nothing to defend.
I'm not the one posting year old articles on a subject I know nothing about while trying to join up whatever dots I can scrabble together to save face. :)

:)

I really don't have to say any more, do I?
Truly laughable.