• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional pills/MDMA Discussion: Nae vendor discussion.

@ sonoluminesense I got offered peach coloured dice domino at a festival in 2014. Knew they were dodgy when the guy said these dominos are all over pill reports and then showed me one which was clearly not a domino. They seem to come and go looking at pill reports. Some reports of good ones in Zurich test centres. Being around for so long likely they are copies.

I really haven't been feeing so good since that 1/4 got to test it really is so fucking important sick to death of friends that say just because they have been doing pills since '90 etc that that "know" a bad/good pill from just looking at it..they look at me like a loon when I suggest going on pill reports or here or elsewhere they look at me like I am crazy...fucks sake..

My mates will actually come to me, and ask about any pills they might be taking, because they know I'll bollock them for taking random shite, otherwise! I'm pretty vocal about Pill Reports, etc. Luckily, people seem to pay attention to me. Ha.

So how is MDMA not MDMA not MDMA? what did I miss?

The only thing I can recall Evad ever being wrong about.

MDMA was always made from a product derived from safrass, ie safrole or PMK. However now it's derived from PMK-gylcidate - Google it, it is an ANALOGUE PRECURSOR. it's never seen anything derived from safrole.

Now a lot of the stuff your lucky if 200mg keeps you up more than 2 hours, the high from MDMA used to last 4-5hours from a high dose. Erowid will confirm this.

The end product has a different reaction to marquis reagents. Used to turn PURPLE then turn dark purple. Now it just goes jet black.

Read through the thread. I for one used to agree with the old MDMA is MDMA argument. Now I know people were right to disagree it's simply not true.

I do still wonder if it's a result of isomer ratio.
Glycidate is chiral and if it's being knocked up by Chinachem I can't see them being particular about it.
Isolation of stereoisomers from racemic compounds is a major ballache, but using stereospecific reagents and altering the catalytic stage results in preferential formation.

This has also crossed my mind and is very possible. But surely some chemist producing it would have clocked by now though. I'd think they'd already enquire about this before even using it.

The Dutch themselves don't seem to think there is a problem. That's the worst thing, people think these days are the best the situations ever been.

People out in Ibiza this year are claiming the best pills were silver bars, which you might say they were in Ibiza and it's hard to know what's best when your wasted but one place you would feel the energy off what is good is Ibiza when your taking them every couple of nights IMO. They turn the marquis purple aswell...

They may have clocked but if people are still buying up the product then fucking with your setup and distribution network is of very little benefit.

Yes and it's well known criminals in Holland can be ruthless. Often more ruthless than their UK counterparts.

Is there a way of testing for isomers? If glycidate only makes one isomer it's certainly Levo not dextro I'd think based on the profile of effects.

Not without punching it with atoms with laser precision as you're running a Mass Spec, it's also possible through perfectly timing voltage in a solution to match up with the dipoles and separate the enantiomers by polarity.
Certainly not Kitchen Chemistry, and the cost of bombardment spectrometers is obscene.

I really haven't been feeing so good since that 1/4 got to test it really is so fucking important sick to death of friends that say just because they have been doing pills since '90 etc that that "know" a bad/good pill from just looking at it..they look at me like a loon when I suggest going on pill reports or here or elsewhere they look at me like I am crazy...fucks sake..

they must never have had a real bad experience then.... I used to take everything there was going... every weekend until about 2 years ago when I had some blue pill, think there was a crown on it, don't know where it came from (my own stupidity of course..) but anyway the worst feeling ever - had to take two diazepam to try sort myself out - was fucking horrible will never forget it.. So since them nothing gets taken without research first. :) you have to be same..

Yes and it's well known criminals in Holland can be ruthless. Often more ruthless than their UK counterparts.

Is there a way of testing for isomers? If glycidate only makes one isomer it's certainly Levo not dextro I'd think based on the profile of effects.

You can check the polarity of a compound by dissolving it in water and shining polarised light through it. Then you look at it though a polarising filter and see which way you need to rotate the filter to see the light source through the solution. Getting accurate ratios of the isomers out is beyond my knowledge though.

WRT separation of isomers, isn't that sometimes done with forming a salt with a chiral acid? Still probably beyond kitchen chemistry though.

I've noticed one thing though that people always forget when arguing this (which is why you'll never get a 100% answer) is the difference in Setting and the effects it has. MDMA is a psychedelic and needs to be seen as such if you want to start to at least comprehend why there is differences in effects. All to often in this argument do I see people sharing the same effects off the same pills positive or negative (e.g. Treacle with the nipples) but ignoring that and just trying to get their opinion on chemistry across.

Also the amount of times the person has used is also important, if you get an acceleration/adrenaline rush off even a natural activity unless it is something considered by most as extreme it can be very hard to replicate the same feelings each time - or with drugs a k-hole or psychedelics in some cases. If your sitting in a house with 5 mates on a pill after having the time of your life on a pill at a rave last year it isn't gonah be the same.

Last edited:
they must never have had a real bad experience then.... I used to take everything there was going... every weekend until about 2 years ago when I had some blue pill, think there was a crown on it, don't know where it came from (my own stupidity of course..) but anyway the worst feeling ever - had to take two diazepam to try sort myself out - was fucking horrible will never forget it.. So since them nothing gets taken without research first. :) you have to be same..

Sounds like it could have been those dodgy Rolex pills that were going about, containing PMA or PMMA.

Haven't seen the pills he's talking about, but this should be a working image.

6857_v_klein-6a7ad957.jpg

If this is the wrong one please tell me so I can delete it.

Been offered Red Ferraris or Heinikens. Both old presses which has me wondering. Any info on a resurface on these pills ?

Been offered Red Ferraris or Heinikens. Both old presses which has me wondering. Any info on a resurface on these pills ?

You can only test to be sure. One thing I do always see is that copies tend to not have an enteric coating. The dodgy UPS were obvious as they didn't have it.

Enteric coating is that nice shiny coating layer general found on pharmaceutical grade pills. The "good" (commas because good is a matter of opinion) Dutch all have enteric coating.

Enteric coating of pills is a much more labour intensive process costing more to do and reducing the amounts per hour production.

Copies tend to miss it as they get a Chinese company just to produce a standard press.

Something I learnt thanks to Mr Howard Marks latest book. Said it before but in case it was missed - anyone with an interest in MDMA pills etc would enjoy it - Mr Smiley

You can only test to be sure. One thing I do always see is that copies tend to not have an enteric coating. The dodgy UPS were obvious as they didn't have it.

Enteric coating is that nice shiny coating layer general found on pharmaceutical grade pills. The "good" (commas because good is a matter of opinion) Dutch all have enteric coating.

Enteric coating of pills is a much more labour intensive process costing more to do and reducing the amounts per hour production.

Copies tend to miss it as they get a Chinese company just to produce a standard press.

Something I learnt thanks to Mr Howard Marks latest book. Said it before but in case it was missed - anyone with an interest in MDMA pills etc would enjoy it - Mr Smiley
I think i may just go and order that book now. Ive read his other books as well as the book that was released about him while he was still smuggling that he used to hand out to people. Interesting man.

I think i may just go and order that book now. Ive read his other books as well as the book that was released about him while he was still smuggling that he used to hand out to people. Interesting man.

Indeed he is. Very clever and if what he says is true lived his life as a proper gent. This will be his last book, he is in the final throws of cancer.

Everyone thought he had gone straight after his first and second books. Little did they know he was shifting millions of pills! He basically comes clean in this one as he hasnt got long left.

I won't give any spoilers but it makes you bloody well think about the whole MD industry in general and the risks of taking that little pill we all know and love.