• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional pills/MDMA Discussion: Nae vendor discussion.

Whatever. Back to your Lego, yeah?

Sure thing, anyone else want one?
35419.jpg

There's nothing about the pills being adulterated in the article. For all we know, it was the ecstasy itself that killed them.
3,4 methylenedioxymethanphetamine is not particularly toxic, if it's pure. Sure some people suffer allergic reactions, but the proportion of people allergic to MDMA is smaller than the proportion of people allergic to peanuts -- and they still sell Snickers bars.

How about a pack containing one pill with 1 mg. MDMA and another with 99 mg. ? You take the 1 mg. pill first and if it triggers an allergic reaction, it will not be severe enough to do permanent damage (in most cases. Even if you are mega-unlucky, you can show the pack to A+E and they will know what to do.) If nothing happens, then you take the 99 mg. pill and enjoy your evening.

@ small town casual

No worries mate understood.

I'll leave you young bucks to go and do your thing from here on.

I've come to the end of my road. Just wanted to find some sort of logic and answers and thanks to everyone for not ridiculing me and listening to stuff I had to say. Throughly enjoyed my time on here spent discussing with like minded souls. Nice to know there are a few of us out there.

I've made a conscious decision now as we seem to have reached an inevitable answer. My MD days are done. I don't like MD anymore, at least not the stuff which Is around now. Waste of time and to be honest Dutch pills feel and look, from my many trips out into club and festival land over the last 2 years, to be way more dangerous than they ever were.

One thing to consider cos if we are right all that data from millions of users 87 - 2008 is actually worthless and we should be considering that MD could well be neurotoxic now by the fact we all taking more on an initial dose.

One final go later this year on the stuff I got given from years ago and I'll get my pipe and slippers ordered.

Laters and take care all of ya

Neurotoxicity thankfully isn't that black and white, Mr Boa.
If anything the Dutch gear would be less dangerous - the shonky R- conformation barely tickles SERT and at 15h E-HL any release would be safely metabolised and be highly unlikely to produce the Reactive Oxygen Species that nuke the neural system.

The data isn't useless at all, there may simply be a now more complete explanation for the age old "pills from the 90's felt so much better than 2000>" than the "overuse, loss of magic, set and setting" bit of rhetoric. I find that pretty damn interesting. :)

Can't go into too much detail but the Piperonalmethylketones are faaaar from the only precursors one could use. They simply have a very straightforward conversion and provide a massive mark-up.

Got this crystal from a UK supplier while back I'm hoping for good things. Almost no smell from it though which is strange
4773802e34eb92feea13f389902aba41.jpg

Last edited:
It looks much clearer/more transparent than anything I've seen in a while.

When are you planning on trying it mate?

Now that, Mr Sid, that looks like professionally crystalised and beautifully purified sheer euphoria....
MDMA shouldn't actually be brown if refined, the reagent run offs and condensation of vapours during cooling results in impurities within the crystal lattice which discolour the whole piece as the outer layer is nigh on transparent.

Could you measure one of the crystals by any chance?

It's all been kicking off in here recently :D

You can tell there's a lack of magic in the air.

Not a lack of magic just I think there seems to be a bit of snobbiness if you want to put it that way?

Like your opinion isn't even acknowledged unless you are in "the click" that's what it seems.

I come on here to learn things and find answers to why XX is different now and what's being done differently and I can pass on that knowledge, what I don't come on here for is to be patronised or spoken down to, you don't know me from Adam but because you have a post count over 1,000 you're better than me. That's just what it seems like to me.

And if you lads know all the script and got the connects then why not just end these messages into the cooks

Whoever patronised you?

As for post count: it really is irrelevant. What matters is the quality and content of the post.
No one has claimed to know any script - rather it's been an interesting debate reported by many people over a specific period of time and thus the "why?" has been considered.
I really don't see the problem tbh.

(And btw; I'm not part of this MD "clique", I don't even drop anymore. I just have a moderate Biochem background).

I say it's all in the head that ages ago stuff was better than now. They were saying the exact same thing in '96 already... Then you realise that people taking their first pill today will be saying the exact same thing after x amount of years....
Stop taking them for a long while and try again and you only have one honeymoon period.

Most of the yesterday (I'm talking late 80's ) stuff and today stuff isn't made in Holland but sold by them. The only one I've ever seen on here who knew what he is on about that was DeeDee.

Last edited:
Got this crystal from a UK supplier while back I'm hoping for good things. Almost no smell from it though which is strange
4773802e34eb92feea13f389902aba41.jpg

Beautiful crystals Sid. Hope they feel as good as they look.

Stay Safe

Me too. I kinda like how these arnt out everywhere. Kinda like the Manchester presses. We may be onto something with these. I should have some by next week

Anyone planning on trying the North Faces anytime soon?

I've seen pics on Partyflock, but no reports yet. Hard to know whether they're from the same crew or not...