• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

Bloody hell, that is cheap. Have you sampled the goods yet OM?

Nope, going to see Joy Orbison on Sunday (with Monday booked off work of course) so that'll be the day. I've bought from the same vendor before at a - low but not quite as - similarly low price and it was all good. I have faith.

Yep, could have got cheaper but wanted someone that could also do ket in the same envelope.

Fair play, its still cheap as fuck anyway considering what we used to pay before mr onion came on the scene

How much are pills going for now? Still a tenner ish? Bit weird if so - you'd expect them to go back to a few quid each, or at least a fiver, max.

Under £2, if they're from abroad, or about £4 each, if they're from the UK. I've not paid more than £4 each, even from my 'street' guy for about five years, or more. I think I paid a tenner for a couple of the first MDMA pills to appear, after the drought, but that was it. Anyone that's paying a tenner needs to find a new dealer!

Under £2, if they're from abroad, or about £4 each, if they're from the UK. I've not paid more than £4 each, even from my 'street' guy for about five years, or more. I think I paid a tenner for a couple of the first MDMA pills to appear, after the drought, but that was it. Anyone that's paying a tenner needs to find a new dealer!

prices like that i might start doing drugs again=D. must be 4 years since i bought a pill.

How do the red Levi's compare to the red defqons? I have both and need to decide which one to take next weekend

I wish I could find MD that worked as it should on me. Has anyone else noticed this? I've come to the conclusion that their is some precursor leftover from the synth that isn't agreeing with me. I need big doses but i'm always unpleasantly sick on the come up and can never manage to get there, big or small doses. Out of all the onion sourced pills i've had in the last year the ONLY ones i enjoyed and weren't sick on were the yellow rolls royces. Others I tried were red bulls, grenades, teslas, ninja turtles, coca colas and various pure md all to no avail. Could it be that I can only physically enjoy it if its made with saffrole? Obvisually I haven't lost the magic and its not that the rolls royces weren't md either as I know they were. They worked as they should and i could take large amounts without being sick :)

You honestly believe that'd make a difference!!!? Guess i'll have to give it a try this weekend or next! If it makes it works, it'll be worth it. Haven't plugged anything since my first year of taking the stuff... Failing that anyone seen any saffarole made pills floating about anywhere?

Had some really big light purple square shaped pills at the weekend. maybe a nespresso logo or a z symbol? (cant remember exactly.)

1/3 of a pill had me where I needed to be until the afterparty where I crushed the remaining 2/3 into lines which got all 4 of us back up and going strong till the early hours.

Any ideas what press they might have been?

You honestly believe that'd make a difference!!!? Guess i'll have to give it a try this weekend or next! If it makes it works, it'll be worth it. Haven't plugged anything since my first year of taking the stuff...
Plugging works a treat at reducing any GI discomfort / nausea mate, you bypass your stomach entirely so you're way less likely to feel ill :) I don't take it any other way now, and I've converted a couple of people who used to always spew on the come up but not anymore since going through the poop shoot.

Had a free afternoon for listening to music all alone. Had a gold "durex" sourced near Belfast.. Well made, provided by friend who vouched for them. I reagent tested and all good.

Took 2/3 rd and topped up with the rest after an hour. Wow, it just kept coming on. Very strong, nystagmus and teethchattering. Smoked some hash and went trippy. Lost a while to CEVs and searching for music with impaired vision. I listened to Orbital and on come down Engineers and Patti Smith.

Great afternoon.

I hadn't used in a while but don't doubt the advertised 200mg as I rolled so hard !( I know some results tested it at 160mg).. Don't think I would have went well in public though.